Exhausted? Tired All The Time? Low Energy? Chronic Fatigue - With Georgi Dinkov

Inspired

What is Haidut's bodyfat percentage and age? Or his weight. Has he lost weight? Gained weight? I'm curious.

Very smart guy, and on paper, it all makes sense. However, I need more convincing before I can believe in these amounts of sugars being ok.

Cirion

I found the study!

Are carbs stored as fat?

Acheson-DNL.jpg

Here is another interesting plot:

Acheson-TEE.jpg

As they increased caloric intake, metabolic continued to increase. I bet if they had continued, it would have continued to increase. The average male should eat at least 3-3.5k calories, and many should eat more, based upon the eating disorder institute. Many here thrive on 4k, and I myself can maintain my weight with 4-5k. But certainly, we can clearly see the body can handle at LEAST 500 carbs a day without de novo lipogenesis.

And BTW, just because DNL is activated, it doesn't mean you gain body fat, either. There's a difference between DNL, and body fat accumulation.

If you look more carefully at the plot, you see that glycogen storage only stops after around 800 gram of carbs. Some DNL does start at this point also. But if I was a betting man, I'd say that t he DNL at this point is not stored as bodyfat but burned, but it's probable that any more DNL than the 800 gram mark possibly was stored as body fat (Since there is a crossover of DNL/glycogen storage, & discontinuation of glycogen storage after that point)

Last edited:

jet9

I found the study!

Are carbs stored as fat?

Acheson-DNL.jpg

Here is another interesting plot:

Acheson-TEE.jpg

As they increased caloric intake, metabolic continued to increase. I bet if they had continued, it would have continued to increase. The average male should eat at least 3-3.5k calories, and many should eat more, based upon the eating disorder institute. Many here thrive on 4k, and I myself can maintain my weight with 4-5k. But certainly, we can clearly see the body can handle at LEAST 500 carbs a day without de novo lipogenesis.

And BTW, just because DNL is activated, it doesn't mean you gain body fat, either. There's a difference between DNL, and body fat accumulation.

If you look more carefully at the plot, you see that glycogen storage only stops after around 800 gram of carbs. Some DNL does start at this point also. But if I was a betting man, I'd say that t he DNL at this point is not stored as bodyfat but burned, but it's probable that any more DNL than the 800 gram mark possibly was stored as body fat (Since there is a crossover of DNL/glycogen storage, & discontinuation of glycogen storage after that point)
Does it matter what type of carbs? sugar vs starch?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals