Exhausted after bowel movement

Ismail

Hey all, I have at least 2 possibly 3 bowel movements a day. Whenever I’ve finished, I feel that satisfaction of being “empty”, however I feel very lethargic and just exhausted and start to procrastinate and become somewhat lazy. I also sometimes feel a little stressed afterwards too.

I feel like I need water, but after drinking water I still feel the same.

Any idea(s) as to why this happens?

I’m in no way constipated or anything like that.

Thanks.

Hey all, I have at least 2 possibly 3 bowel movements a day. Whenever I’ve finished, I feel that satisfaction of being “empty”, however I feel very lethargic and just exhausted and start to procrastinate and become somewhat lazy. I also sometimes feel a little stressed afterwards too.

I feel like I need water, but after drinking water I still feel the same.

Any idea(s) as to why this happens?

I’m in no way constipated or anything like that.

Thanks.
I was pretty curious about your question Ismail, as I had never heard of that problem before. Sure enough it is a thing!

“That squeezing of the abdominal muscles causes your vagus nerve to be contracted.” This essential nerve helps control relaxation, so the squeezing of it can actually decrease your heart rate, causing your blood pressure to drop.Jan 18, 2021"

OP
Ismail

Ismail

I was pretty curious about your question Ismail, as I had never heard of that problem before. Sure enough it is a thing!

“That squeezing of the abdominal muscles causes your vagus nerve to be contracted.” This essential nerve helps control relaxation, so the squeezing of it can actually decrease your heart rate, causing your blood pressure to drop.Jan 18, 2021"

Oh wow! ?

Thank you @Rinse & rePeat ?

I don’t know why I thought it may be to do with something related to serotonin and/or prolactin, I guess I may be way off ?‍♂️

You think it’s fair to surmise that if the above is to do with the vagus nerve etc., then perhaps trying to raise BP may help? Any suggestions? ?

Oh wow! ?

Thank you @Rinse & rePeat ?

I don’t know why I thought it may be to do with something related to serotonin and/or prolactin, I guess I may be way off ?‍♂️

You think it’s fair to surmise that if the above is to do with the vagus nerve etc., then perhaps trying to raise BP may help? Any suggestions? ?
I always try the simplest things first. If pushing is causing the issue then aiming to unbulk "things" would be my first course of action, by upping fruit/vitamin C and cutting back on slthings that slow digestion, like starches and meat. Add in more seafood and easier to digest foods. Maybe more sugar in the mornings to relax and destress you before and after, if that is the time when this happens. Like doctors we are just guessing until we get it right :)

OP
Ismail

Ismail

I always try the simplest things first. If pushing is causing the issue then aiming to unbulk "things" would be my first course of action, by upping fruit/vitamin C and cutting back on slthings that slow digestion, like starches and meat. Add in more seafood and easier to digest foods. Maybe more sugar in the mornings to relax and destress you before and after, if that is the time when this happens. Like doctors we are just guessing until we get it right :)
Thank you, you’re always so helpful and kind, always appreciate it ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals