Exhaled 'aerosols' Spread Coronavirus Up To 13 Feet—and Shoes Carry The Virus, Too

GAF

Oooooh, so scary. I think 95% of the world's population should be killed so I never have to be near anyone but people I know and like.

Remember the Alamo.

S.Seneff

""The truth is this: We don't know what it truly takes to get infected with the virus, including the amount of virus necessary to actually initiate an infection," Glatter said. "In fact, it may not require infected surfaces or droplets after all, just aerosols. We just don't know. Research on this concept continues to expand and evolve.""

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
"These research findings have already provided some indication on how the virus works, as Streeck clarified:

“There is no significant risk of catching the disease when you go shopping. Severe outbreaks of the infection were always a result of people being closer together over a longer period of time, for example the après- ski parties in Ischgl, Austria.” He could also not find any evidence of ‘living’ viruses on surfaces. “When we took samples from door handles, phones or toilets it has not been possible to cultivate the virus in the laboratory on the basis of these swabs….”

“So Far, No Transmission Of The Virus In Supermarkets, Restaurants Or Hairdressers Has Been Proved"

postman

Chinese state media and Chinese scientists have been claiming it's completely airborne/aerosolized, since early February.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals