Exemestane: what's the best time of the day to take, and how to ensure absorption?

OP
tastyfood

tastyfood

Time of the day is irrelevant considering its half-life.

Best taken with fats as it's an androgen.

Indian version Xtane is just as good as Pfizer's, I had the same effects with both.
Pfizer's is just as easy to procure, though twice as expensive.

One more question. While taking it with fats, did you avoid taking it with a big meal like lunch? Is it preferred to take it with a fatty snack, but away from big meals?

I am trying to get the most absorption possible.

Thank you!

golder

Also, I wonder if it would add to its absorption by holding the tablet sublingually for a few minutes before swallowing?

T

TheBeard

One more question. While taking it with fats, did you avoid taking it with a big meal like lunch? Is it preferred to take it with a fatty snack, but away from big meals?

I am trying to get the most absorption possible.

Thank you!

Big meal is fine.

OP
tastyfood

tastyfood

Updated numbers after re-testing after 2 and half weeks of taking 7 to 8 mg daily, for anyone interested.

Total testosterone increased from 400 to 756.

Prolactin increased from 8.6 to 17.6, which I think was expected with the sharp increase in total testosterone?

Estradiol went down from 13.8 to 8.7.

LH went up from 6.2 to 11.4, this part confuses me. My FSH went up from 9.5 to 12.7, this also confuses me.

I added a few more tests for which I didn't have a baseline prior to taking exemestame. I don't know if exemestane had an effect. For example, my ACTH is above the standard range with 66.2 (reference interval is 7.2 to 62.3).

T

TheBeard

Updated numbers after re-testing after 2 and half weeks of taking 7 to 8 mg daily, for anyone interested.

Total testosterone increased from 400 to 756.

Prolactin increased from 8.6 to 17.6, which I think was expected with the sharp increase in total testosterone?

Estradiol went down from 13.8 to 8.7.

LH went up from 6.2 to 11.4, this part confuses me. My FSH went up from 9.5 to 12.7, this also confuses me.

I added a few more tests for which I didn't have a baseline prior to taking exemestame. I don't know if exemestane had an effect. For example, my ACTH is above the standard range with 66.2 (reference interval is 7.2 to 62.3).

Why are you confused by the increase in LH and FSH?

It's the main desired outcome when doing Exemestane solo.

Destroying aromatase will cause low e2 at the hypotalamus, therefore the body will try having more e2. How does it do this? By having more testosterone. How does it do this? By increasing LH and FSH.

OP
tastyfood

tastyfood

Why are you confused by the increase in LH and FSH?

It's the main desired outcome when doing Exemestane solo.

Is it? Sorry, I'm learning as I go...it's hard to put all the pieces together. I'm trying to have a child, so everything needs to be in line for my situation to improve.

LH and FSH are slightly above range now though, they shouldn't continue to go much higher than that though?

T

TheBeard

Is it? Sorry, I'm learning as I go...it's hard to put all the pieces together. I'm trying to have a child, so everything needs to be in line for my situation to improve.

LH and FSH are slightly above range now though, they shouldn't continue to go much higher than that though?

Even if they do, why is it an issue?

OP
tastyfood

tastyfood

Even if they do, why is it an issue?

My understanding was that FSH and LH being pituitary hormones, you don't want them too high. I was also under the impression that If testosterone levels decrease, LH secretion increases because of the negative feedback.

I've tested higher cholesterol than recommended around here lately, which I think also makes my pituitary more active?

Ideal man

Just got my proviron im taking 50mgs each day when should i see some results?

Jsaute21

Best place to get exemestane? I don’t use bitcoin so all day chemist is no go.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals