Exemestane (Aromasin) Experiences?

OP
D

dookie

Interesting observation: I notice that many followers of Peat (including my rat unfortunately) don't really regard the legality of their actions in their pursuit of better health, especially when it comes to obtaining controlled prescription medications to test on their rats.

Bromo, Diamox, Cypro, Letro, T3, etc. My rat has amassed quite the collection.

The personality traits that attract these rats to Peat must be the same ones that drive them to disregard all conventions and any trivial concerns of legality.

What's your point with that? That it may be better to use legal things, because they are safer?

lampofred

What's your point with that? That it may be better to use legal things, because they are safer?

No point at all, just an observation.

Which is why I prefaced the post with "interesting observation"

haidut

Forum Supporter
Interesting observation: I notice that many followers of Peat (including my rat unfortunately) don't really regard the legality of their actions in their pursuit of better health, especially when it comes to obtaining controlled prescription medications to test on their rats.

Bromo, Diamox, Cypro, Letro, T3, etc. My rat has amassed quite the collection.

The personality traits that attract these rats to Peat must be the same ones that drive them to disregard all conventions and any trivial concerns of legality.

As far as I know it is not actually illegal to purchase any of these of even use them (in the USA at least). Of course, it is highly unadvisable without a doctor's advice. But if it was illegal to buy or use them a site like mine (or the hundreds of others who also sell research chemicals) would not exist. I doubt Sigma Aldrich is illegally selling on a mass scale :):
Interestingly, it is technically illegal for a US citizen to buy any of these from a foreign company/website, but I would defer on the legality question to a lawyer. But of course I do not encourage any illegal behavior in any way and advise people to always consult with doctor or pharmacist before experimenting even with vitamins.

ddjd

I messed around with AIs and ended up passing out and having to go to the ER with a heart rate of over 120 and an inability to breathe. Be careful with messing around with hormones... Your body tightly regulates them and has them at certain levels for its own reasons.
which were you taking? and how much?

ddjd

I was using exemestane for a while at 6mg every 3rd day. I began using Pansterone on scrotum and found that it was equally effective at eliminating estrogenic symptoms and producing androgenic effects (stronger erections, desire for passionate sex, no satisfaction from masturbation, diminished anxiety). I've since stopped using exemestane.
Were you using XTANE?

japanesedude

I've been using 6.25mg/day(Phizer brand).
first couple of days,I felt like crap but i'm on a day5 and feeling better.
energy boost is notable and my concentration have been improved significantly. I felt more calm and relaxed on 6.25mg Proviron btw.
the problem is that It seems like exemestane is causing excessive diarrhea for me and I'm not sure I can be able to continue taking it.

ddjd

I've been using 6.25mg/day(Phizer brand).
first couple of days,I felt like crap but i'm on a day5 and feeling better.
energy boost is notable and my concentration have been improved significantly. I felt more calm and relaxed on 6.25mg Proviron btw.
the problem is that It seems like exemestane is causing excessive diarrhea for me and I'm not sure I can be able to continue taking it.
apparently the stuff can cause kidney stress

golder

did you manage to get hold of exemestane in the uk?
No, I was really hoping someone else managed to find a raw UK source. The pharmaceutical tabs all have lots of really nasty additives that have typically caused me huge digestive discomfort in the past.

ddjd

No, I was really hoping someone else managed to find a raw UK source. The pharmaceutical tabs all have lots of really nasty additives that have typically caused me huge digestive discomfort in the past.
let me know if you manage to find anything, can split the cost perhaps...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals