EXCLUSIVE: Evidence Shows Director General Of WHO Overstated The Fatality Rate Of The Coronavirus

RealNeat

I think we are fellow midwesterners. My sister is a nurse in Grand Rapids MI, but formerly worked at U of M’s hospital in Ann Arbor. They called her last week offering $3,500/week to come back to work there. She’s not going to (has two little kids). But shows how serious regional hospitals are taking it.

the flu season has been dreadful here in Chicago. My family, with three little kids, has been battling one cold and virus after the other since December. We are typically very healthy and have never had flu before, and kids have never needed antibiotics until this winter.

three weeks ago when my mother in law was visiting, she, my husband, and I all had terrible flu symptoms. Kids had very mild to no. She goes back home and seemingly infects her other son’s family. My father in law, who takes chloroquine for his arthritis, is the only adult family member who doesn’t get it. I suspect we all had covid 19.

How long jave you guys been following "Peat principles?"

yerrag

I’ve noticed a ton of ppl incl myself attributing their flus to covid19. I think it makes us feel safe thinking we already had it and survived just fine. Let’s not forget corona viruses are normal viruses people get every year.

Maybe you did, maybe you didn’t. I dunno. Nobody knows much
I don't know but the lack of tests could be a good thing,

If the tests give false positives half the time, then it really doesn't make the current situation of being in doubt any worse.

You'll still be isolating yourself, and you'll be getting more sleep. And probably be less psychologically stressed. In contrast, if you test positive falsely, you'll want to go into a hospital and increase your chances of getting infected. And if you're truly positive and the signs emerge, you'll still have time to act.

With the former, you're relying on caution and an increased level of awareness, and using your senses to actually see the symptoms. You're not relying on a test that's only half reliable.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@YamnayaMommy, yes I’m probably only a couple hours from you and many people here are speculating that they may have already had it as well. Something was different this year before corona/covid-19 was ever on the radar. It just seemed like a particularly bad respiratory season to me and maybe (hopefully) that’s all it will end up being. (FWIW I’m impressed with how it’s being handled in my community thus far.) As a matter of fact I was just talking with a pulmonologist and an infectious disease doc about this yesterday but with testing not available (and unreliable) we just don’t know. I’m glad to hear your sister isn’t going back to work. It’s a huge sacrifice during normal times and even though staff is certainly needed I firmly believe family comes first. Best to you all.

Peatogenic

This is the beat I've found so far:

"
Infections
COVID-19: Approximately 286,932 cases worldwide; 19,624 cases in the U.S. as of Mar. 21, 2020.*

Flu: Estimated 1 billion cases worldwide; 9.3 million to 45 million cases in the U.S. per year.

Deaths
COVID-19: Approximately 11,906 deaths reported worldwide; 260 deaths in the U.S., as of Mar. 21, 2020.*

Flu: 291,000 to 646,000 deaths worldwide; 12,000 to 61,000 deaths in the U.S. per year."

Peatogenic

People fear what the government will do, not an infection
Evidence over hysteria — COVID-19

Why can't this go viral? And is the media/city officials in US just slow? Actually, my beloved city of Houston, TX has a mayor that appears to be vehemently against a shelter in place (including other Houston officials) and he says that the actions we have taken are effective....which makes me wonder if he's privy. Most city officials seem kind of like just copycats and "playing it safe".

tankasnowgod

Why can't this go viral? And is the media/city officials in US just slow? Actually, my beloved city of Houston, TX has a mayor that appears to be vehemently against a shelter in place (including other Houston officials) and he says that the actions we have taken are effective....which makes me wonder if he's privy. Most city officials seem kind of like just copycats and "playing it safe".

I personally wish there were a flurry of legal challenges to these actions. I read the one for my city, and it claimed it was based on "scientific evidence." I scoffed at that. Big corporations seem to be completely in favor of these lockdowns, but why can't a group of local restaurants or bars gather together, and try and overturn these draconian measures? Or demand an emergency injunction to prevent them going into effect, or force them to wait 30 days till trial or what have you. If even one group has some partial success, you would see a domino effect and state and local governments would draw back quick.

Demand to see the "scientific evidence" they based these orders on in discovery, and argue it's a violation of individuals first amendment rights to "peaceably assemble."

Peatogenic

I personally wish there were a flurry of legal challenges to these actions. I read the one for my city, and it claimed it was based on "scientific evidence." I scoffed at that. Big corporations seem to be completely in favor of these lockdowns, but why can't a group of local restaurants or bars gather together, and try and overturn these draconian measures? Or demand an emergency injunction to prevent them going into effect, or force them to wait 30 days till trial or what have you. If even one group has some partial success, you would see a domino effect and state and local governments would draw back quick.

Demand to see the "scientific evidence" they based these orders on in discovery, and argue it's a violation of individuals first amendment rights to "peaceably assemble."

When I opened the link I actually first wondered if it was a national petition for some reason. Who would be in the best position to even start such a petition, and would most Americans think they already have their scientific evidence?

tankasnowgod

When I opened the link I actually first wondered if it was a national petition for some reason. Who would be in the best position to even start such a petition, and would most Americans think they already have their scientific evidence?

I think almost anyone can create a petition at Change.org. I have no clue how effective they are, and my guess is "not very." I noticed there was a "Save Our Restuarants" petition on there, but nothing on it was about challenging the orders or the scientific evidence.

tankasnowgod

What actions was he referring too?

theLaw

People fear what the government will do, not an infection
Evidence over hysteria — COVID-19

Just tried to post this article in a response on reddit, and received the following message:

medium.com may not be reliable, your post has been automatically removed. If possible, please re-submit with a link to a reliable source, such as a reliable news organization or an recognized institution.

:eek::eek::eek:

Peatogenic

What actions was he referring too?

If I remember correctly, the cancellation of large gatherings, no indoor restaurants/bars open. The usual stuff most cities enacted. There was a viral rumor started in Houston that we were going into lockdown this weekend, and he held a press conference to say it was a lie. He also talked about how a lockdown could be detrimental. He seemed to have very little concern of a COVID issue in Houston. So far I think we have 150 cases with an over 2 mil population (and only into 4 days of testing). They're investigating and possibly prosecuting the person who started rumor and police chief said it's likely the work of foreign governments trying to create pandemonium.

yerrag

Just tried to post this article in a response on reddit, and received the following message:

:eek::eek::eek:

Reddit has become garbage. Hijacked by cronies bailed out by the Fed.

InChristAlone

This is why more need to be involved in shutting down mandatory vaccinations. The flu shot makes people MORE susceptible.
Influenza vaccination and respiratory virus interference among Department of Defense personnel during the 2017–2018 influenza season - ScienceDirect
From the article "Vaccine derived virus interference was significantly associated with coronavirus and human metapneumovirus; however, significant protection with vaccination was associated not only with most influenza viruses, but also parainfluenza, RSV, and non-influenza virus coinfections."