EXCLUSIVE: Evidence Shows Director General Of WHO Overstated The Fatality Rate Of The Coronavirus

tankasnowgod

I was stressing a little when the grocery store was empty (last week). I’ve digested it now and really don’t give af. I think things may become more shaky but I believe we are going to be in a much better condition in a few months. I used to be a big Illuminati watcher, now I’m a lot more level headed. As much as there is evil trying to end us with constant fear and psy ops, I believe in a greater force of good which moves all things.

If we don’t buy the hype collectively, the paradigm changes

Anything you can share in regards to how you got to this position, I am all ears. So far, this operation has been confirming some of my worst beliefs about the things you mentioned, and also many people's reactions. I would love to move even a bit toward where you are.

boris

I envy you :D.
All this corona stress is messing up my stool quality

Inaut

The issue is i’m ghost wiping but I still have to use toilet paper to dry my bum as I opted for the $50 option (with no dryer).

@tankasnowgod theres a whole narrative (it may be simply that) that the banking cartel/Illuminati is being taken down during this time. This covid thing was originally planned to consolidate power but is now being used against them. Using the country lock downs as a method to contain the cabal from traveling and cutting off money via government restrictions. I used to think that white hats and black hats were two faces of the same coin (still may be) and that this would inevitable lead to a NWO but I’ve realized that good may still exist as I think it exists within me. They want us to fear and not realize the power of human spirit. We aren’t a plague on this earth as we have been taught to believe.

The conspiracy is a stretch I’ll admit but the connections cannot be ignored. I think the US announcing the use of chloroquine as the “cure” on the first day of Spring is just the start of the quelling of the media enduced hysteria. Everybody can agree something doesn’t make sense with this corona stuff and the narrative being promoted through the media is the trick. It’s not the end of the world but they want us to believe that

Epstein, Weinstein, and Prince Harold have deeper connections to this whole thing than we even understand. It’s not old news.

If things go completely radio silent in the upcoming weeks, it could be that the war is heating up. All will be revealed (or we are completely f*cked). You decide how you want reality to go....

LUH 3417

The issue is i’m ghost wiping but I still have to use toilet paper to dry my bum as I opted for the $50 option (with no dryer).

@tankasnowgod theres a whole narrative (it may be simply that) that the banking cartel/Illuminati is being taken down during this time. This covid thing was originally planned to consolidate power but is now being used against them. Using the country lock downs as a method to contain the cabal from traveling and cutting off money via government restrictions. I used to think that white hats and black hats were two faces of the same coin (still may be) and that this would inevitable lead to a NWO but I’ve realized that good may still exist as I think it exists within me. They want us to fear and not realize the power of human spirit. We aren’t a plague on this earth as we have been taught to believe.

The conspiracy is a stretch I’ll admit but the connections cannot be ignored. I think the US announcing the use of chloroquine as the “cure” on the first day of Spring is just the start of the quelling of the media enduced hysteria. Everybody can agree something doesn’t make sense with this corona stuff and the narrative being promoted through the media is the trick. It’s not the end of the world but they want us to believe that

Epstein, Weinstein, and Prince Harold have deeper connections to this whole thing than we even understand. It’s not old news.

If things go completely radio silent in the upcoming weeks, it could be that the war is heating up. All will be revealed (or we are completely f*cked). You decide how you want reality to go....

Inaut

Good post @raysputin

One of the things that had always made me uneasy about Trump was the article about his apartment on the 66th floor in Trump Towers in New York. There was a lot of occult symbols shown in pictures....

Wasn’t he reported to have been on Epstein Island as well? I don’t know what to be believe but as I said, it could just be another form illusion and then.....we are..... screwed

LUH 3417

=
Good post @raysputin

One of the things that had always made me uneasy about Trump was the article about his apartment on the 66th floor in Trump Towers in New York. There was a lot of occult symbols shown in pictures....

Wasn’t he reported to have been on Epstein Island as well? I don’t know what to be believe but as I said, it could just be another form illusion and then.....we are..... screwed
I think worst case scenario is trump escalates a cold war pt 2 with China over the “China virus” (more appropriately US germ warfare Bill Gates viru$). I don’t really want to think what day to day life will be like for Americans. I imagine now is a good time to think about how to grow your own food. Not trying to be an alarmist, even if your current situation doesn’t change much and you can go back to work soon, the fact that the military can do this over this many deaths supposedly caused by a supposed virus says a lot about (or our lack of) freedom under a techno-fascistic oligarchy of psychopaths.

Inaut

=

I think worst case scenario is trump escalates a cold war pt 2 with China over the “China virus” (more appropriately US germ warfare Bill Gates viru$). I don’t really want to think what day to day life will be like for Americans. I imagine now is a good time to think about how to grow your own food. Not trying to be an alarmist, even if your current situation doesn’t change much and you can go back to work soon, the fact that the military can do this over this many deaths supposedly caused by a supposed virus says a lot about (or our lack of) freedom under a techno-fascistic oligarchy of psychopaths.

Not to go all religious (revelations comes to mind) but conversely I can see this situation de escalating issues with a false sense of peace by eradicating the “evil” ones. Exposing the cabal and shifting attention. 7 years of peace maybe and the kabooya? I have no idea what to think at this point. I want to be optimistic but I know better..... Just thoughts and by no means based on anything of concrete evidence.

LUH 3417

Not to go all religious (revelations comes to mind) but conversely I can see this situation de escalating issues with a false sense of peace by eradicating the “evil” ones. Exposing the cabal and shifting attention. 7 years of peace maybe and the kabooya? I have no idea what to think at this point. I want to be optimistic but I know better..... Just thoughts and by no means based on anything of concrete evidence.
I want to be optimistic also. On a personal level, it’s making me think deeply about my priorities and what a life of truth and integrity mean to me.

theLaw

If we didn’t have the media and health authorities obsessing over it it probably would have just passed as a bad flu season tbh. Already back in December we noticed here how many people caught colds and flus and how severe they felt.

I must admit, it is pretty brilliant how the media/CDC/WHO weaponized the flu.

People now react to a simple cough as if it's deadly. :eek:

LUH 3417

I must admit, it is pretty brilliant how the media/CDC/WHO weaponized the flu.

People now react to a simple cough as if it's deadly. :eek:
If a mom is suspected of having Coronavirus, her baby is taken away from her and put into an isolette and taken to a unit with other positive patients. Somehow skin to skin, immediate breastfeeding and the warmth of the mother’s body are more deadly to a newborn than being in a plastic isolette and probed by random health care workers.

tankasnowgod

No, it wasn't Epstein Island nor was Trump on the Lolita Express. He did know Epstein, and did hitch a ride on one of his smaller jets to NY a single time long before there were even suspicions about Epstein. He also reportedly kicked Epstein out of Mar A Lago after the staff started raising some concerns, and appears to have cooperated fully with the original investigation into Epstein.

InChristAlone

If a mom is suspected of having Coronavirus, her baby is taken away from her and put into an isolette and taken to a unit with other positive patients. Somehow skin to skin, immediate breastfeeding and the warmth of the mother’s body are more deadly to a newborn than being in a plastic isolette and probed by random health care workers.
I can't even think about this. To feel the depths of it would be too painful. I HAD to be with my babies after they were born. That bond needs to happen and if it doesn't the Mother is less attuned to their child.

Peatogenic

..emphasis on "no concrete evidence".

To be honest, the whole thing just makes me feel lonely.

LUH 3417

I can't even think about this. To feel the depths of it would be too painful. I HAD to be with my babies after they were born. That bond needs to happen and if it doesn't the Mother is less attuned to their child.
the immune issues that arise from separation are known and well documented, but i think the emotional and psychological issues are even more disruptive. the worst part about this is that it is a suggested protocol, but most people rarely refuse protocol in hospitals because they think they have to do everything they are told.

tankasnowgod

I'm well aware of the narrative of which you speak, and have believed (or wanted to believe) in it for a while. In fact, Trump was the only elected official that actually challenged this clown show, when his first address to the nation on Corona Virus. Then, when everything was being cancelled left and right, and governors and mayors started to initiate lockdowns, he seemed to do a heel turn and endorse all the actions. Admittedly, the damage had pretty much already been done, so maybe that's just some theater move.

I didn't really consider the chloroquine news too carefully (funny, if it has been Methylene Blue, I would have been 100% back on board), but that is a good sign. Still, the damage to many individuals and small businesses is going to be huge, it already is for many. Each week that goes by like this is going to make it harder for them to come back, and some might not be able to reopen. All the financial moves look to be yuuuge wins for the Banksters at the moment (I feel like Ron Paul shouting at a Tornado with a Shotgun.... does that make sense?). Maybe this is Trump tricking them and will pull out some Doctor Who "Timey Whimey" move that amazes almost everyone, myself included, something like the rumored compact that almost all nations have signed to default on their debt and make the Banksters take the loss. The first scenario seems more probable, but that compact would seem to play out with the same sort of public moves.

Sorry, that paragraph got away from me a bit. Maybe it is going to be okay, maybe a lot better than okay. I have been getting in touch more with my imagination during this time (and plan to continue to), and regardless of anything else, I might be a lot better in many ways for going thru this time.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

..emphasis on "no concrete evidence".

To be honest, the whole thing just makes me feel lonely.

Well, to be fair, we are in a period of a couple weeks where the actions of most major companies and government leaders from local to Federal have been making decisions left and right based on "no concrete evidence," so maybe this is a time to run with it?

theLaw

Maybe this is Trump tricking them and will pull out some Doctor Who "Timey Whimey" move that amazes almost everyone, myself included, something like the rumored compact that almost nations have signed to default on their debt and make the Banksters take the loss. The first scenario seems more probable, but that compact would seem to have the same public moves happen this way.

One thing to keep in mind is that the outcome of this will probably be Trump's entire legacy, so I wouldn't be surprised to see some "unconventional" warfare on his part.

Should be interesting.

YamnayaMommy

I noticed in January that the people in the hospital where I work seemed to be having notably worse respiratory problems this year. We just got the ability to test for corona last week but I suspect it’s been around for at least a couple months. The hospital has already opened up a previously closed unit to use exclusively for corona patients. I’ve also been asked to increase my hours and that’s never happened in over 20 years. I don’t like how the media is handling this but it does seem fairly serious.
I think we are fellow midwesterners. My sister is a nurse in Grand Rapids MI, but formerly worked at U of M’s hospital in Ann Arbor. They called her last week offering $3,500/week to come back to work there. She’s not going to (has two little kids). But shows how serious regional hospitals are taking it.

the flu season has been dreadful here in Chicago. My family, with three little kids, has been battling one cold and virus after the other since December. We are typically very healthy and have never had flu before, and kids have never needed antibiotics until this winter.

three weeks ago when my mother in law was visiting, she, my husband, and I all had terrible flu symptoms. Kids had very mild to no. She goes back home and seemingly infects her other son’s family. My father in law, who takes chloroquine for his arthritis, is the only adult family member who doesn’t get it. I suspect we all had covid 19.

I’ve noticed a ton of ppl incl myself attributing their flus to covid19. I think it makes us feel safe thinking we already had it and survived just fine. Let’s not forget corona viruses are normal viruses people get every year.

Maybe you did, maybe you didn’t. I dunno. Nobody knows much

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals