EXCLUSIVE: Evidence Shows Director General Of WHO Overstated The Fatality Rate Of The Coronavirus

I don’t doubt there will be resistance, especially here in the US. But lock everybody down with limited access to food and supplies and watch what’s unfolding.

Even lions in a cage become soft.

Stage 1) resistance. Stage X) acceptance.

yeah, world goal, not Trump’s.

Kram

It wasn't a single nursing home, those 30 deaths referred to at least two different places, and I don't know what time frame you think it was, but those deaths occurred over a month and a half. And yeah, many people in this world may have some pre-existing condition, but most people aren't so serious that they are in nursing homes. They really are a last resort. You put a family member in hospice if you expect them to live days or weeks. You put them in a nursing home if you expect them to live a couple months to about a year.

No clue why you think a stimulus package would have any relation to something putting a "strain" on the healthcare system.

The economy has already suffered a direct attack from the response to shut everything down. If anything, the size would be in response to that.
Clearly you have all the answers to this situation. You're right. We shouldn't avoid contact with one another and this won't cause any issues to the healthcare system.

Again, that would still point to multiple event like this over the coming years and decades.

if you keep making a crisis worse than it actually is, with media on your side, I’m confident you can fast forward it all pretty significantly

you can be one smart guy on the internet, posting on a forum of healthy skeptical peons, but don’t forget about how crowds are stupid. Majority tends to rule.

Giraffe

I have been hearing that many people can carry the various without symptoms and then transfer it, is this not true?

Well, yes ... no

I have followed press conferences and interviews right from the beginning, and the health authorities and the other experts (virologists and/or clinicians) repeatedly said that the chance to catch the virus from someone who is asymptomatic is extremely slim (I think part of the reasoning was that they assumed that there were not that many infected people around.) In an interview today the virologist said that people might start to be infectious 12 or 24 hours before they show symptoms, but he concludes this from laboratory tests only. These lab test can only show how much virus is in a sample. They do not have studies that really looked at transmission. What they see in the lab is that there is a lot of virus in the throat when they first see the patient. And this 'viral load' in the throat decreases in the following days, while that in the lung increases. Now they say, the first test was taken when the patient already had symptoms, the virus in the throat decreased in the following days, so if we extrapolate... The highest load might have been before the first sample was taken, but we don't know, because we don't test it.

Here some current official statements:

Robert Koch Institute (German centre for infectious disease control)
German RKI said:
Asymptomatic / presymptomatic excretion or transmission

Overall weak evidence:
Asymptomatic excretion: Asymptomatic excretion was described in a person whose excretion was similar to that in 17 symptomatic patients (36).

Asymptomatic transmission: An asymptomatic person from Wuhan may have infected five other family members (37); In the context described, a transmission by an unknown other person to all family members would also be conceivable.

BAG Switzerland (Swiss Health Authorities)
Swiss BAG said:
How long does it take between infection and illness? And when is a person contagious?

The "incubation period" of the new corona virus, that is, the time between the infection and the appearance of the first symptoms, is usually five days. However, it can take up to 14 days.

If you have a viral respiratory illness (cough, runny nose), you are most contagious when you have the strongest symptoms. It could be different with the new corona virus. You may be contagious beforehand: immediately before symptoms appear.

To sum it up: I think that the risk to infect someone while you are asymptomatic is slim, but when dealing with very vulnerable people I wouldn't take that risk if I could avoid it. And wash your hands! :):

tankasnowgod

Clearly you have all the answers to this situation. You're right. We shouldn't avoid contact with one another and this won't cause any issues to the healthcare system.

The answers I gave were from the source material you provided. I don't know where I said anything about human contact and the healthcare system previously, but I personally think we can't really survive without human contact, and I also think we would be much better off without the so called healthcare system.

catan

I hope you are right in that it won’t be done after a single event. Was just thinking the other day the population is primed for this now and it’ll be easy to do this again and lock everything down. Not quite the same as previous ‘pandemics’. And people will want to be isolated and vaccinated.

I’m wondering though what is this would mean for the economy and the market. The assumption is the market is always going to go up over time as history as shown. But the current event makes me question that.

It may be an end goal (and I think it's actually a world goal, not a nation), but I doubt they would push all their chips in on a single event. Especially in the gun-havingest country on the planet. If anything, there would be a series of these, likely spread out over years/decades. If you read about the World Revolutionary Movement, they are slow and methodical, and have been working toward this goal for 250 years. I think they would be fine working toward it for another 50 or 100 years. I don't think they would suddenly panic and try to do this after only a single event.

achillea

So they not only do not get much sun and of that it does get, not much of the solar radiation reaches the earth to get the D3 stimulated. It is one of the most polluted cities in the world which cuts the sun even more!. Sounds like the perfect brooding ground for unhealthy people. I wonder what the normal death and disease rate is within a soup like that?.

And in Italy can you imagine what the living conditions are like for the sweat shops there?

I read that police investigator researched the death rate of the Chinese immigrants and for a period in the 90's there were very few deaths. Upon further investigation he found that the deaths were not reported. When someone died, the Chinese mafia disposed of the body and used the work visa or passport to bring in a replacement worker.

The neighbor wouldn’t even pet my dog yesterday and a lady walking on the sidewalk with her pooch picked hers up and stood off on the side as I strolled past.

My sister is a nurse and told me she’s stressed out because she’s on “front lines”. I asked “oh, you have many cases?” She’s replies, “there’s one lady who we’re pretty sure has it”.

My mom’s employer is opening early and only letting in a certain amount of people at a time.

People are losing it so quickly.

boris

People seem very twitchy around here. You can feel the tension when someone coughs. Can‘t be healthy to be on edge like that for prolonged periods.

People seem very twitchy around here. You can feel the tension when someone coughs. Can‘t be healthy to be on edge like that for prolonged periods.

If we didn’t have the media and health authorities obsessing over it it probably would have just passed as a bad flu season tbh. Already back in December we noticed here how many people caught colds and flus and how severe they felt.

Last edited:

Inaut

I was stressing a little when the grocery store was empty (last week). I’ve digested it now and really don’t give af. I think things may become more shaky but I believe we are going to be in a much better condition in a few months. I used to be a big Illuminati watcher, now I’m a lot more level headed. As much as there is evil trying to end us with constant fear and psy ops, I believe in a greater force of good which moves all things.

If we don’t buy the hype collectively, the paradigm changes

Jmo

If this is it though, whatever mang

boris

I was stressed out because of the supermarket situation too. I had no reason to.
Germany is weird. Fresh food is stocked and plenty is available. But the gigantic toilet paper section is completely empty since a week :lol:

Inaut

I was stressed out because of the supermarket situation too. I had no reason to.
Germany is weird. Fresh food is stocked and plenty is available. But the gigantic toilet paper section is completely empty since a week :lol:

Bidet bro. Corona Proof :)