EXCLUSIVE: Evidence Shows Director General Of WHO Overstated The Fatality Rate Of The Coronavirus

RealNeat

This is due to low empathy which many people on this forum have so they can only think by numbers and chart comparisons to something that they do not see as a threat.
If my relatives have compromised health in their 60s and 70s, cardiac issues, I do not care for them to be infected with influenza or coronavirus doe them to die. I do not want any person carry any virus to be around them or around me.
This is the reason when I am knowingly sick I do not go around people to get them sick also like some guys did with the coronarvirus.

this doesn't seem to be about "knowingly sick" people... the unknowingly "sick" people are being restricted. Restrict the high risk and let society run, which in return will provide better care for the compromised.

I’m not sure this will cause depression and suicides in the short run. Even in the long run. People are going to get money / minimal universal income, **** like rabbits via tinder and such, not commute for hours on end to a job they despise, serotoninergic food surplus will be dumped unto everybody living in that communist state and sheeple will be happy and dumbed down just like in the movie Idiocracy

i for one don’t miss working.

@Wagner83 @Opioidus
Bangkok Cocktail was Liponavir+Ritonavir,and additionally Oseltamivir.
If you guys can choose,Liponavir+Ritonavir would be my prefered medication.
Hang In there & keep us posted!

LUH 3417

I do notice a lot of parroting in the media and news. At this point most local stations are reporting nothing but the virus for the most part -- and usually the exact same infographics or etc. over and over again ('X' many ill; these places closed; footage of Donald Trump or other politicians on all the big media channels in the States like Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS; something-something about keeping apart and washing your hands endlessly and so on).

Some of the words/terms repeatedly used are:

Pandemic/crisis/national outbreak/etc.
Coronavirus/COVID-19
Growing
Lockdown
Spreading
Infected
Death/dying
Businesses/financial impacts/economy crashing
Emergency
Dealing with
Social distancing/whatnot
It will get worse/some variation of this
There is no cure/treatment/vaccine/etc. (really motivating stuff)
Testing/tested/hospitalizations/ventilators/shortages/etc.
What to do/what you should do
More people/another person/another subject branched together or joined with the main virus heading (hyperfocusing on every case or situation that is believed to be linked to the virus, even if it isn't)

The ironic part is there is a growing trend to try and keep people calm and telling them to not go to extremes, while at the same time the news I see repeats those terms I listed above most of the day (and even some of the night) it seems, almost like excessively focusing on it non-stop and relishing in pointing out every new supposed case or piece of info out of desperation like a toll-count or killshot metric urgently being refreshed.

I think it is not only news but even daytime talk shows and such are doing the same thing somewhat as the news too. I don't watch the news normally anyways but I have noticed it seems almost obsessive/questionable on how the media on some level chooses to broadcast info as if it a parent spoon feeding a young child. Nothing in the news usually seems to drive up independent thought and questioning much -- just mostly seems like it provides info in a blank, authoritarian-esque style that disencourages "outsider" thinking as if questioning the content too much would make you seem too "insane."
They’ve also referred to it as the “Wayne Gretzky” situation multiple times where you don’t skate to where the puck is but where it will be. It’s laughable. CNN literally has a running title that says 7000 cases in the US while talking about automobile manufacturing shutting down and global pandemic in big red letters.

Or it's a good time to have a real vacation in your own home. It can be stress-free. May also find the time to clear the garage or get the things you piled up in the garage primed and ready to live the life you want to live. Minus the distraction of being a couch potato watching sports all day.

absolutely. Build a home gym. There will be no shortage of grain fed meat, rice, potatoes.

tankasnowgod

I’m not sure this will cause depression and suicides in the short run. Even in the long run. People are going to get money / minimal universal income, **** like rabbits via tinder and such, not commute for hours on end to a job they despise, serotoninergic food surplus will be dumped unto everybody living in that communist state and sheeple will be happy and dumbed down just like in the movie Idiocracy

i for one don’t miss working.

Look, it's going to vary. Some might enjoy this, or make the best of the situation. Some are working from home, and might even get a bit of a financial boost from this (not paying for gas and such). Not everyone hates their job, in my experience, few do. Most have issues with their job, but they are also missing out on friendships or side benefits the job creates. Not to mention contractors, waitresses, bartenders and such, along with other part timers. They might lose thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars, because of this (maybe more due to lingering effects after official lockdowns end), and a tiny check from the government won't offset this. I've already seen some layoffs in my company (although, those were to be expected soon), but the timing is horrid for those affected.

David PS

Well we now have other fears looming. Economic collapse, global depression, erosion of personal freedoms in the name of “safety”, to name a few. Wasn’t the Patriot Act supposed to be temporary? We have half the population pleading with the government to lock us up in our homes. For how long? No one seems to care. I am genuinely more concerned about projections of 20% unemployment, swathes of airlines bankrupt, one hundred thousand jobs lost in only a few weeks. The cautionary principle in the form of extreme isolation measures may have costs extending many years into the future, the scale of which we have no idea, and against a virus which may not warrant it, save for the screeching media who, make no mistake, are one of the few groups benefiting from the panic.
My fear is that Trump may not want to un-declare the state of emergency in time for our Presidential election. Power corrupts and Trump has been pushing the envelope for absolute powers and immunities. Does this state of emergency have a definite term?

Kram

Well, because it's never been done before to this degree in history, and yet you see the same patterns every spring and summer in every disease, as I mentioned. Also, considering the fact that, in China, they weren't even looking for any virus, simply diagnosing pneumonia with a CT Scan, and labeling them "COVID-19." Pneumonia can have all sorts of causes, both viral and non-viral. It also seems like common sense that you would need to establish the presence of a virus in a person before you could diagnose them with that virus. So good day to you as well.

You seem to be an expert on infectious disease so would love your take on the below:

Sick staff fueled coronavirus outbreak in Seattle nursing homes
"Staff members who worked while sick at multiple long-term care facilities contributed to the spread of COVID-19 among vulnerable elderly in the Seattle area, federal health officials said Wednesday. At least 30 coronavirus deaths have been linked to Life Care Center in Kirkland. A report Wednesday from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provided the most detailed account to date of what drove the outbreak."

U.S. virus plan anticipates 18-month pandemic and widespread shortages
"A federal government plan to combat the coronavirus warned policymakers last week that a pandemic “will last 18 months or longer” and could include “multiple waves,” resulting in widespread shortages that would strain consumers and the nation’s health care system. “Shortages of products may occur, impacting health care, emergency services, and other elements of critical infrastructure,” the plan warned. “This includes potentially critical shortages of diagnostics, medical supplies (including PPE and pharmaceuticals), and staffing in some locations.” PPE refers to personal protective equipment."

S.Seneff

Hi

tankasnowgod : how did you discard the fatality fage from South Korea given the high number of tests that they have done ?

@Wagner83 @Opioidus
Bangkok Cocktail was Liponavir+Ritonavir,and additionally Oseltamivir.
If you guys can choose,Liponavir+Ritonavir would be my prefered medication.
Hang In there & keep us posted!
South koreans used cloroquine (malaria medication), zinc and azithromycin. Their death rates are considerably lower than other countries and they supposedly did a lot of testing, so the low death rate can't be due to low detection rates.

tankasnowgod

My fear is that Trump may not want to un-declare the state of emergency in time for our Presidential election. Power corrupts and Trump has been pushing the envelope for absolute powers and immunities. Does this state of emergency have a definite term?

Why are you worried about this State of Emergency ending? None of the other ones ever have. In fact, the Reconstruction Acts have never been repealed. We are technically still under Marshall Law.

EDIT- The Reconstruction Acts part was correct, but I was a bit off on State of Emergencies. Several of them have ended, but many are still in effect. List of national emergencies in the United States - Wikipedia

Trump has declared 6, all 6 still in effect.
Obama declared 11, 9 of which are still in effect.
Bush Jr. holds the current record, with 11 still in effect.
Clinton has 6 still in effect, equaling Trump.
And Carter still has 1 in effect.

I think Trump will most certainly end this before the elections (I doubt he's pushing for any long term shutdown), and he is looking at a pretty big time win. Both Biden and Sanders are weak candidates, and neither can draw the types of numbers Trump can at a rally. The Primary Model (which is based on Primary Voting) pretty confidently picked Trump (and note, if anything, he is concerned that the disruptions over the Corona Virus could negatively impact Trump)-

The Primary Model

Also of note, while Trump did declare a "State of Emergency" and did a heel turn (in my view) by endorsing these massive shutdowns, he didn't really start this. Governors and Mayors all over the nation started it, along with mass cancellations by orgs like MLB and NCAA.

Previous to the heel turn, Trump raised the same concerns about over reacting to the news, pointing the Seasons Flu numbers and the official COVID 19 numbers.

Last edited:

Runenight201

The environment is always changing but life goes on. There was less pollution in the past but also less access to thyroid hormone, for example. I get despondent thoughts too sometimes but I calm myself by telling myself that things are balanced, even though there might be more negatives in the environment in current times, there is much more knowledge and opportunity for positive improvement available than in previous times.

Human mastery of global geological engineering would be a pretty epic feat.

[emphasis mine]

This is a personal decision you can always take: Keep a bit of distance to coughing and sneezing people. Don't let people get near you when you are sick. Don't go near your susceptible dear ones when you suspect that you have caught a bug. Postpone visits if you can or if you need to visit them, make sure you keep a bit of distance. This has been practiced in my family for many years.

The risk of transmission by asymptomatic people is close to zero.

Regarding hygiene... First wash my hands when I arrive, is something I have done since childhood. And since I have been told that the most likely way to get infected with a bug is rubbing your eyes I try to keep attention to what I have touched. If I need to rub my eyes I mostly do it with the back of my hand. (I don't know if this is OCT, but this is what I do.)

I have been hearing that many people can carry the various without symptoms and then transfer it, is this not true?

tankasnowgod

You seem to be an expert on infectious disease so would love your take on the below:

Sick staff fueled coronavirus outbreak in Seattle nursing homes
"Staff members who worked while sick at multiple long-term care facilities contributed to the spread of COVID-19 among vulnerable elderly in the Seattle area, federal health officials said Wednesday. At least 30 coronavirus deaths have been linked to Life Care Center in Kirkland. A report Wednesday from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provided the most detailed account to date of what drove the outbreak."

I don't know if I'm really an expert (don't really claim to be), but here is my take-

This is a nursing home. By definition, the patients there are old and sick. If COVID 19 did spread at a nursing home, I would be beyond shocked if it were the first virus to do so. I don't know how big it is, but regardless, I'm sure all 30 of those patients had other diseases and conditions. Labeling cause of death "Coronavirus" is dishonest, to say the least. It's quite possible that it may have helped accelerate their demise, but in no way would it have been the sole cause, if any.

The only thing that I can gather is that maybe the nursing home needs better protocols to prevent sick workers from infecting chronically sick patients. This would be a good standard of care at all times in such a facility.

U.S. virus plan anticipates 18-month pandemic and widespread shortages
"A federal government plan to combat the coronavirus warned policymakers last week that a pandemic “will last 18 months or longer” and could include “multiple waves,” resulting in widespread shortages that would strain consumers and the nation’s health care system. “Shortages of products may occur, impacting health care, emergency services, and other elements of critical infrastructure,” the plan warned. “This includes potentially critical shortages of diagnostics, medical supplies (including PPE and pharmaceuticals), and staffing in some locations.” PPE refers to personal protective equipment."

First off, this story misrepresents that plan itself. You can find it here- https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...-plan/d367f758bec47cad361f/optimized/full.pdf

Those quotes come from a section labeled "Assumptions"

In context, it reads like this-

"In the absence of facts, planning assumptions represent information deemed true. They are necessary to facilitate planning development efforts. Assumptions set a baseline for planning purposes and do not take the place of specific activities or decision points that will occur during a COVID-19 outbreak. The following planning assumptions assisted in the development of an operational environment for this plan.
1. Universal susceptibility and exposure will significantly degrade the time lines and efficiency of response efforts.
2 . A pandemic will last 18 months or longer and could include multiple waves of illness.
3. The spread and severity of COVID -19 will be difficult to forecast and characterize."

There are further assumptions you can read directly in the plan. It does not state that it WILL last 18 months or longer, and certainly didn't "warn" or "anticipate" that, like the article claims it did. It assumed that for planning purposes only.

And even if the plan did warn or anticipate those things, as the article claimed, it still doesn't mean they would come to pass.

Last edited:

Kram

I don't know if I'm really an expert (don't really claim to be), but here is my take-

This is a nursing home. By definition, the patients there are old and sick. If COVID 19 did spread at a nursing home, I would be beyond shocked if it were the first virus to do so. I don't know how big it is, but regardless, I'm sure all 30 of those patients had other diseases and conditions. Labeling cause of death "Coronavirus" is dishonest, to say the least. It's quite possible that it may have helped accelerate their demise, but in no way would it have been the sole cause, if any.

The only thing that I can gather is that maybe the nursing home needs better protocols to prevent sick workers from infecting chronically sick patients. This would be a good standard of care at all times in such a facility.

First off, this story misrepresents that plan itself. You can find it here- https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...-plan/d367f758bec47cad361f/optimized/full.pdf

Those quotes come from a section labeled "Assumptions"

In context, it reads like this-

"In the absence of facts, planning assumptions represent information deemed true. They are necessary to facilitate planning development efforts. Assumptions set a baseline for planning purposes and do not take the place of specific activities or decision points that will occur during a COVID-19 outbreak. The following planning assumptions assisted in the development of an operational environment for this plan.
1. Universal susceptibility and exposure will significantly degrade the time lines and efficiency of response efforts.
2 . A pandemic will last 18 months or longer and could include multiple waves of illness.
3. The spread and severity of COVID -19 will be difficult to forecast and characterize."

There are further assumptions you can read directly in the plan. It does not state that it WILL last 18 months or longer, and certainly didn't "warn" or "anticipate" that, like the article claims it did. It assumed that for planning purposes only.

And even if the plan did warn or anticipate those things, as the article claimed, it still doesn't mean they would come to pass.

Thanks for responding. I guess my point is that many people (especially in today's world) have pre-existing conditions and are already sick so while covid-19 may not be the ultimate cause of death, it certainly seems to be a tipping point in many cases and so should not be taken lightly. 30 deaths in one nursing home in this short amount of time is alarming and it's clear its highly contagious so precautions (avoiding contact with others) is probably necessary.

The government just announced that the stimulus package in response to covid-19 is bigger than the 2008 financial crisis so not sure how you can that this won't put strain on the healthcare system, planning assumptions aside

Whole EU is closed up as of now. Nobody is allowed in. People landing in airports who are non EU citizens are not let in.

Comment section of german news channels is concerning. People are begging for the government to impose a ban on going out of the house and punish people who still do it. Ridiculous.

I’m positive that the end goal is to have total control over the population of any country and have a system in place just like in China.

1) dramatically exaggerate a pandemic. Reddit and the likes heavily moderated to promote officials’ message
2) curfew everywhere, mass anxiety, hatred of non abiding citizens
3) wait for a few weeks or months while everybody’s mental health gets increasingly worse due to loneliness and lack of funds
4) majority wants to get out
5) Chinese people can get out but they’re tracked so that everyone knows who is “positive for the virus” and where they are at any given time. People may start being willing to give up privacy for freedom to go out and about
6) majority is fine with being tracked 24/7 as a “preventative” way to avoid contagion
7) full control of populations

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I noticed in January that the people in the hospital where I work seemed to be having notably worse respiratory problems this year. We just got the ability to test for corona last week but I suspect it’s been around for at least a couple months. The hospital has already opened up a previously closed unit to use exclusively for corona patients. I’ve also been asked to increase my hours and that’s never happened in over 20 years. I don’t like how the media is handling this but it does seem fairly serious.

tankasnowgod

Thanks for responding. I guess my point is that many people (especially in today's world) have pre-existing conditions and are already sick so while covid-19 may not be the ultimate cause of death, it certainly seems to be a tipping point in many cases and so should not be taken lightly. 30 deaths in one nursing home in this short amount of time is alarming and it's clear its highly contagious so precautions (avoiding contact with others) is probably necessary.

It wasn't a single nursing home, those 30 deaths referred to at least two different places, and I don't know what time frame you think it was, but those deaths occurred over a month and a half. And yeah, many people in this world may have some pre-existing condition, but most people aren't so serious that they are in nursing homes. They really are a last resort. You put a family member in hospice if you expect them to live days or weeks. You put them in a nursing home if you expect them to live a couple months to about a year.

The government just announced that the stimulus package in response to covid-19 is bigger than the 2008 financial crisis so not sure how you can that this won't put strain on the healthcare system, planning assumptions aside

No clue why you think a stimulus package would have any relation to something putting a "strain" on the healthcare system.

The economy has already suffered a direct attack from the response to shut everything down. If anything, the size would be in response to that.

I noticed in January that the people in the hospital where I work seemed to be having notably worse respiratory problems this year. We just got the ability to test for corona last week but I suspect it’s been around for at least a couple months. The hospital has already opened up a previously closed unit to use exclusively for corona patients. I’ve also been asked to increase my hours and that’s never happened in over 20 years. I don’t like how the media is handling this but it does seem fairly serious.

well, it will all work better if there is actually something that makes pneumonia worse.

if that isn’t disturbing to y’all I don’t know what is.

I’m Bill Gates, co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. AMA about COVID-19. : Coronavirus

Microsoft and MIT developed "tatoo markers" that show whether you have recieved a vaccine or not. This will be coupled with Gate's new invention, ID2020, which is a digital ID microchip implanted under the skin.

www.sciencealert.com/an-invisible-quantum-dot-tattoo-is-being-suggested-to-id-vaccinated-kids

Storing medical information below the skin’s surface

ID2020 | Digital Identity Alliance

even redditors in there can see what’s up. China isn’t the problem, China is the solution

tankasnowgod

I’m positive that the end goal is to have total control over the population of any country and have a system in place just like in China.

1) dramatically exaggerate a pandemic. Reddit and the likes heavily moderated to promote officials’ message
2) curfew everywhere, mass anxiety, hatred of non abiding citizens
3) wait for a few weeks or months while everybody’s mental health gets increasingly worse due to loneliness and lack of funds
4) majority wants to get out
5) Chinese people can get out but they’re tracked so that everyone knows who is “positive for the virus” and where they are at any given time. People may start being willing to give up privacy for freedom to go out and about
6) majority is fine with being tracked 24/7 as a “preventative” way to avoid contagion
7) full control of populations

It may be an end goal (and I think it's actually a world goal, not a nation), but I doubt they would push all their chips in on a single event. Especially in the gun-havingest country on the planet. If anything, there would be a series of these, likely spread out over years/decades. If you read about the World Revolutionary Movement, they are slow and methodical, and have been working toward this goal for 250 years. I think they would be fine working toward it for another 50 or 100 years. I don't think they would suddenly panic and try to do this after only a single event.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals