EXCLUSIVE: Evidence Shows Director General Of WHO Overstated The Fatality Rate Of The Coronavirus

The government in my country is going to provide 75 million doses of vaccines for the influenza virus to the population. Old people, pregnant women, children and those with health problems are the main targets of this vaccination campaign. Pretty much all the people who should be avoiding vaccines like the plague.

Whole EU is closed up as of now. Nobody is allowed in. People landing in airports who are non EU citizens are not let in.

Comment section of german news channels is concerning. People are begging for the government to impose a ban on going out of the house and punish people who still do it. Ridiculous.
"Please enslave us! And punish the ones who don't like it.". It's scary how powerful brainwashing can be.

I've seen people in the comments of Brazilian news on youtube saying "we're screwed" and things like that, but I've also seen people who can see though the smokescreen, which is a relief. They're questioning why the government isn't reporting the other deaths that happen daily, while giving huge publicity to one death supposedly caused by this new virus. The tests are unreliable to say the least, and the person had diabetes and hypertension. He was already sick. Who know what he really died of. And they may very well be lying about this cause of death, just to make people even more afraid. They officially said on the news that the next few months will be very stressful for the population. Whoever is behind this situation is a pure trash. Stressing out people like this.

Kunstruct

Whole EU is closed up as of now. Nobody is allowed in. People landing in airports who are non EU citizens are not let in.

Comment section of german news channels is concerning. People are begging for the government to impose a ban on going out of the house and punish people who still do it. Ridiculous.

Problem is countries with many foreign workers like Italy caused a massive fleeing of people which carried the virus in eastern Europe., that is the reason why all infected people are "returning home" aka running away from Spain, Italy, Germany. Literally the infected ones are all people from the west Europe coming to eastern Europe and they families or who they were in close contact. And I see sick people simply do not care to quarantine themselves, some people refuse to believe there is a virus and attack authorities, violence happens. Of course these are only several cases that I know personally of, however enough to cause a government to call for national emergency. Think about many times of the guy who was found positive with the virus and the next day took a plane to eastern europe, this is what some people knowing they have the virus do, just go in the open carelessly, they do not self quarantine.

boris

By that logic shouldn’t we lock the whole world down every flu season? So far the flu is far deadlier with estimated 650,000 deaths this season.

Kunstruct

This was a confirmed case from the hospital, he did not care and went around and interacted with people everywhere.
Would you go around planes and airports knowing with lab tests you have the virus like this guy did?

I think you just have to look at the Diamond Princess. Those people were kidnapped and held hostage under the false idea of "quarantine," and locked into their rooms 22-23 hours a day. That was a perfect viral incubator, and even then, they could only manage a 0.5% death rate, and infect 712 people of 3500.

indeed,and because such diamond princess is a huge piece of Architecture,it has to
be artificially ventilated,hence assured viral exposure of the hostages.

S.Korea reports 1% fatality,with the same problems of still-too-low general testing.
the highly symptomatic infected are overrepresented.

Or is big business trying to normalize the new,now to be expected general
immune-weakness that is coming from suggested vegan or SAD-based diets.

yerrag

Isn't there a study that gives us last year/s figures on flu deaths and pneumonia deaths, for the first 3 months, for each country? This way, we can look at this year's fatalities attributed to COVID-2019 in a better perspective? We would at least be able to tell how badly the numbers are off, if ever, if the numbers are lumping in flu and pneumonia deaths into the total for COVID-2019.

Zpol

I don't understand why the mortality rates even matter at this point. Also don't understand why people liken it to the seasonal flu. The problem is not the death rate nor the type of flu. The problem is that there is a contagion going around which is overloading hospital resources and in Italy and Wuhan, people are unable to get access to health care despite what they are suffering from... which is what we are trying to prevent in the US. The problem is the rate of people having pneumonia was at peak already due to seasonal flu and endotoxin, add in this virus sprung from a patented super virus and now we have a problem. Never before have there been such a sharp influx in cases of pneumonia.

InChristAlone

Spring Breakers still here in the south having a great time at the beach. No word that hospitals are overrun at all. 200 cases so far.

LUH 3417

I don't understand why the mortality rates even matter at this point. Also don't understand why people liken it to the seasonal flu. The problem is not the death rate nor the type of flu. The problem is that there is a contagion going around which is overloading hospital resources and in Italy and Wuhan, people are unable to get access to health care despite what they are suffering from... which is what we are trying to prevent in the US. The problem is the rate of people having pneumonia was at peak already due to seasonal flu and endotoxin, add in this virus sprung from a patented super virus and now we have a problem. Never before have there been such a sharp influx in cases of pneumonia.
People may be better off staying out of the hospital. No one really seems to know what to do in the hospital.

Amazigh

I think you just have to look at the Diamond Princess. Those people were kidnapped and held hostage under the false idea of "quarantine," and locked into their rooms 22-23 hours a day. That was a perfect viral incubator, and even then, they could only manage a 0.5% death rate, and infect 712 people of 3500.

Someone who was on the ship said they were not quarantined til much later. They were allowed to roam around and visit the common areas.

tankasnowgod

Someone who was on the ship said they were not quarantined til much later. They were allowed to roam around and visit the common areas.

They were isolated in their rooms for at least a week, and the incubation properties of the ship would still be in effect during the "free roaming" part of this first human trial.

tankasnowgod

The problem is that there is a contagion going around which is overloading hospital resources and in Italy and Wuhan, people are unable to get access to health care despite what they are suffering from... which is what we are trying to prevent in the US.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard yet. Shut down industries, ruin people's lives, bankrupt small business, all because some hospitals might (still a slight possibility) be at capacity for a week or two and 100-500 people might not get the same level of medical care? Insanity. And a true moving of the goal posts from the original scare tactic (as Haidut pointed out in his post on mortality rate).

Lots of events could temporarily overload hospital beds in an area. That's no justification for telling 330 Million supposed "free" people that they can't go to work, can't go to restaurants, can't go to bars, can't use their constitutional right to peaceably assemble, can't go to a concert or sporting event (an attack on such events could surely overload said beds), and can't be within 6 feet of another person.

Beyond that, there isn't even proof that the vast majority of cases in China (which still accounts for over half of the tiny, tiny 200,000 or so cases world wide) was even caused by a contagion. They used a CT Scan. They were diagnosing pneumonia, which has several non-viral causes.

In Italy, there were maybe two people in all that were hospitalized and died from COVID 19. MAYBE two. Every other case has other serious diseases that likely were the cause of hospitalization and death. And that's straight from the President of Italy's Health Authority. Google Translate

And guess what? Beyond all of that, you have potentially created a NEW and MORE SERIOUS health problem, and potential epidemic of suicides. Isolating animals is well known to cause depression, and you just did that. Also, the serious financial stress imposed on people (anyone who's laid off, part time, or small business owner or employee) could do that. We might not know the TRUE impact of that manufactured health crisis for years to come, as businesses might take months or years to fail all due to this over reaction.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Never before have there been such a sharp influx in cases of pneumonia.

Sure there has. Because of the horrid air pollution in China, this has been an ongoing issue since the 1980s. There are 300,000 cases every year in Wuhan alone. At look at that, every single case in China can be justified well within that number.

Hairfedup

Its insane how the public are freely giving up autonomy over fear of death - and vehemently arguing with anyone that disagrees. Madness.

Kunstruct

Also don't understand why people liken it to the seasonal flu
This is due to low empathy which many people on this forum have so they can only think by numbers and chart comparisons to something that they do not see as a threat.
If my relatives have compromised health in their 60s and 70s, cardiac issues, I do not care for them to be infected with influenza or coronavirus doe them to die. I do not want any person carry any virus to be around them or around me.
This is the reason when I am knowingly sick I do not go around people to get them sick also like some guys did with the coronarvirus.

InChristAlone

This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard yet. Shut down industries, ruin people's lives, bankrupt small business, all because some hospitals might (still a slight possibility) be at capacity for a week or two and 100-500 people might not get the same level of medical care? Insanity. And a true moving of the goal posts from the original scare tactic (as Haidut pointed out in his post on mortality rate).

Lots of events could temporarily overload hospital beds in an area. That's no justification for telling 330 Million supposed "free" people that they can't go to work, can't go to restaurants, can't go to bars, can't use their constitutional right to peaceably assemble, can't go to a concert or sporting event (an attack on such events could surely overload said beds), and can't be within 6 feet of another person.

Beyond that, there isn't even proof that the vast majority of cases in China (which still accounts for over half of the tiny, tiny 200,000 or so cases world wide) was even caused by a contagion. They used a CT Scan. They were diagnosing pneumonia, which has several non-viral causes.

In Italy, there were maybe two people in all that were hospitalized and died from COVID 19. MAYBE two. Every other case has other serious diseases that likely were the cause of hospitalization and death. And that's straight from the President of Italy's Health Authority. Google Translate
Thank-you for helping quell the hysteria. People are just repeating media lines. They are the same lines disseminated across every news channel. "Stay home Flatten the Curve" "Children are disease vectors" "social distancing" It's like they are all repeaters. I refuse to be a repeater. Even in the face of war I refuse to be a repeater.

I do notice a lot of parroting in the media and news. At this point most local stations are reporting nothing but the virus for the most part -- and usually the exact same infographics or etc. over and over again ('X' many ill; these places closed; footage of Donald Trump or other politicians on all the big media channels in the States like Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS; something-something about keeping apart and washing your hands endlessly and so on).

Some of the words/terms repeatedly used are:

Pandemic/crisis/national outbreak/etc.
Coronavirus/COVID-19
Growing
Lockdown
Spreading
Infected
Death/dying
Businesses/financial impacts/economy crashing
Emergency
Dealing with
Social distancing/whatnot
It will get worse/some variation of this
There is no cure/treatment/vaccine/etc. (really motivating stuff)
Testing/tested/hospitalizations/ventilators/shortages/etc.
What to do/what you should do
More people/another person/another subject branched together or joined with the main virus heading (hyperfocusing on every case or situation that is believed to be linked to the virus, even if it isn't)

The ironic part is there is a growing trend to try and keep people calm and telling them to not go to extremes, while at the same time the news I see repeats those terms I listed above most of the day (and even some of the night) it seems, almost like excessively focusing on it non-stop and relishing in pointing out every new supposed case or piece of info out of desperation like a toll-count or killshot metric urgently being refreshed.

I think it is not only news but even daytime talk shows and such are doing the same thing somewhat as the news too. I don't watch the news normally anyways but I have noticed it seems almost obsessive/questionable on how the media on some level chooses to broadcast info as if it a parent spoon feeding a young child. Nothing in the news usually seems to drive up independent thought and questioning much -- just mostly seems like it provides info in a blank, authoritarian-esque style that disencourages "outsider" thinking as if questioning the content too much would make you seem too "insane."

Giraffe

[emphasis mine]
This is due to low empathy which many people on this forum have so they can only think by numbers and chart comparisons to something that they do not see as a threat.
If my relatives have compromised health in their 60s and 70s, cardiac issues, I do not care for them to be infected with influenza or coronavirus doe them to die. I do not want any person carry any virus to be around them or around me.
This is the reason when I am knowingly sick I do not go around people to get them sick also like some guys did with the coronarvirus.
This is a personal decision you can always take: Keep a bit of distance to coughing and sneezing people. Don't let people get near you when you are sick. Don't go near your susceptible dear ones when you suspect that you have caught a bug. Postpone visits if you can or if you need to visit them, make sure you keep a bit of distance. This has been practiced in my family for many years.

The risk of transmission by asymptomatic people is close to zero.

Regarding hygiene... First wash my hands when I arrive, is something I have done since childhood. And since I have been told that the most likely way to get infected with a bug is rubbing your eyes I try to keep attention to what I have touched. If I need to rub my eyes I mostly do it with the back of my hand. (I don't know if this is OCT, but this is what I do.)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals