EXCLUSIVE: Evidence Shows Director General Of WHO Overstated The Fatality Rate Of The Coronavirus

Runenight201

Just tried to post this article in a response on reddit, and received the following message:

:eek::eek::eek:

Which subreddit were you posting in? Each one is like a different city, with their own laws, customs, beliefs, values, etc...

Just now, Medium has suspended this post. Luckily, I have saved it in a PDF file.

Thank you. Am I correct in that the author themself is being censored by their employer? What’s sad is that the pdf won’t be updated with the latest statistics on the viral outbreak, as they was doing prior to the suspension of the post. I wonder if they will find a different outlet for this. At least it does showcase the dichotomy between the actual progression of the outbreak and the inflation of fear by the major global institutions.

Last edited:

BingDing

"
Flu: Estimated 1 billion cases worldwide; 9.3 million to 45 million cases in the U.S. per year.

Deaths
Flu: 291,000 to 646,000 deaths worldwide; 12,000 to 61,000 deaths in the U.S. per year."

If mortality of seasonal flu can only be estimated by such a wide margin, it makes little sense to quibble about how accurate Covid-19 mortality reports are; they may well be more accurate since so much attention is being paid.

Just using published numbers the mortality rate in Iran is 7.7%, in Belgium it is 2.2%, worldwide it is 4.3%.

One thing is certain, though. SARS-CoV-2 is novel in humans. No other corona virus has the same spike proteins and uses the ACE2 receptor to enter the cell. A virus found in pangolins is similar (an intriguing mammal that I hope to see one day).

That is one argument against the virus being bio-engineered. Who would ever start with some obscure pangolin virus that might or might not be virulent in humans.

And just to give you something to think about, a massive human die-off would benefit most other forms of life that share the planet. We are in the sixth mass extinction event in the history of life on earth, dating from the loss of the mega fauna in Australia 40,000 years ago and including the loss of the mega fauna in North America 12,000 years ago (think dire wolf, saber-toothed tiger, animals no one will ever see again) and continuing to this day. All human caused.

I don't know but the lack of tests could be a good thing,

If the tests give false positives half the time, then it really doesn't make the current situation of being in doubt any worse.

You'll still be isolating yourself, and you'll be getting more sleep. And probably be less psychologically stressed. In contrast, if you test positive falsely, you'll want to go into a hospital and increase your chances of getting infected. And if you're truly positive and the signs emerge, you'll still have time to act.

With the former, you're relying on caution and an increased level of awareness, and using your senses to actually see the symptoms. You're not relying on a test that's only half reliable.

It makes no sense to me. If you have a bad flu you get treated anyways, the testing just serves a more nefarious purpose imho to make people panic. Maybe unintentional side effect. These mass fear events are so convoluted yet somehow so simple.

I wonder what it would sound like if hospitals tested every respiratory infection illness that came in. I see videos of icu in hospitals and I have no idea how much greater the amount of patients or severity is.

My sister is a respiratory therapist and before the panic set in she was fine. There were some bad cases here and there, too, back before the panic set in. Now she says she’s stressed out, I asked her how many patients have covid and the answer is tentatively one, maybe. Still waiting on test. This is a city of 100k with a big international student presence, lots of people from China here who probably went home for the new year.

I went to go buy ice cream and aspirin yesterday and the store was closed early due to “the pandemic”. The roads were almost deserted! It was actually kind of nice!

yerrag

Which subreddit were you posting in? Each one is like a different city, with their own laws, customs, beliefs, values, etc...

Thank you. Am I correct in that the author themself is being censored by their employer? What’s sad is that the pdf won’t be updated with the latest statistics on the viral outbreak, as they was doing prior to the suspension of the post. I wonder if they will find a different outlet for this. At least it does showcase the dichotomy between the actual progression of the outbreak and the inflation of fear by the major global institutions.
Medium I think is like a more organized and aesthetically pleasing layout that allows people of different viewpoints and persuasions to post. Kinda like an op-ed for everyone. But just like any site these days, is still subject to terms of service that has arbitrary and vague guidelines. So the article dares to challenge the the official and conventional talking points and exposes the folly of it. It's taken down for violation of community standards, and the editors or owner of the site is as usual not needing to explain itself.

It's the equivalent of arguing with your elder brother or your parents and being told "Just because I say so."