Excipients In Ciplactin?

dfspcc20

Are there any undesirable excipients in ciplactin tablets? I'm not finding anything about "other ingredients" in the websites that sell it.
If so, is there a way to extract the cyproheptadine?

Birdie

I think there isn't much we can do when it comes to cypro. It is what it is. My searches haven't come up with the extra ingredients, but some on the forum have mentioned a few undesirable ones.

Am figuring the good outweighs the bad. People like Mittir have taken it. I think the person I want to take it could benefit...

raypeatclips

I emailed the manufacturers of ciplactin. I exchanged a few emails with them, and had to explain who I was, why I wanted to know the excipients and what country I was from. After a few emails they told me they were not going to be telling me what the excipients were.

Milena

Periactin... The other ingredients are calcium hydrogen phosphate E341, lactose, magnesium stearate E572,
potato starch, pregelatinised maize starch. Possibly, Ciplactin would be similar.

Birdie

Periactin... The other ingredients are calcium hydrogen phosphate E341, lactose, magnesium stearate E572,
potato starch, pregelatinised maize starch. Possibly, Ciplactin would be similar.
Thanks for this. The potato starch takes that one out of possible choices for me. Can't do nightshades like potato. Big help.

It looks okay though as these things go. ??

Birdie

I emailed the manufacturers of ciplactin. I exchanged a few emails with them, and had to explain who I was, why I wanted to know the excipients and what country I was from. After a few emails they told me they were not going to be telling me what the excipients were.
Amazing.

Milena

Thanks for this. The potato starch takes that one out of possible choices for me. Can't do nightshades like potato. Big help.

It looks okay though as these things go. ??
I take 1mg which is 1/4 of a tablet. The tablets aren't big and about 1mm cubed per 1/4 tab. Low amount of excipients compared to some tablets or capsules.

Birdie

I take 1mg which is 1/4 of a tablet. The tablets aren't big and about 1mm cubed per 1/4 tab. Low amount of excipients compared to some tablets or capsules.
I ordered it for my husband. Thanks. :balloon:

I plan to use the same starting dose as Mittir, .5 mg twice a day, and then, we'll see!

Milena

I hope your husband gets on well with it @Birdie. Irrespective of weightloss/gain, metabolism and health, I have found it the best suggestion on the board. I no longer exist on a hair-trigger, emotionally, at work.

Dobbler

Theres no reason to worry about few micrograms of unnecessary fillers... half a gram of fiber does probably more damage than any fillers found in such a small tablet.