Excessive wetness

holistic_diva

Hi, I am a female aged 45, new to the RP way. Hope to receive some help and advise here. For the past few years now I have been experiencing excessive wetness during arousal and intercourse to the point we have to keep on wiping. I have visited Docs and Gyneos all to tell me everything is normal. Yet I know it is affecting my sex life in a huge way. My partner and I are unable to feel each other. What could be causing this excessive lubrication? Hope to get some insight into this embarrassing issue!!

bogbody

It’s possible it’s due to excess estrogen. Estrogen dominance is very common around women your age (I’m 41F as well.) That’s where I would start anyway.

OP
H

holistic_diva

It’s possible it’s due to excess estrogen. Estrogen dominance is very common around women your age (I’m 41F as well.) That’s where I would start anyway.
thank you I have a test booked to check my hormones next week. I also come across pelvic congestion syndrome and wondered if that is what I have

Gustav3Y

Keep an open eye for the fact that estrogen should be lower in certain parts of the month naturally, based on the menstrual cycle. Unless some contraceptives are being used. Same would go for progesterone.

JayDee

Z

Zsazsa

Watch out for added Phosphatidyl Choline in food items and food packaging containing petrochemicals

I would try 10mg to 20mg of progesterone vaginally after your period is done until it starts again. Blood tests for estrogen aren’t reliable.

Z

Zsazsa

Watch out for added Phosphatidyl Choline in food items and food packaging containing petrochemicals
I meant Soy Lecithin rather than Phosphatidyl Choline! I it usually added as emulsifier to several products such as chocolate bars.

Melekai

Concur w/zsazsa, but would expand that advise to watch out for all sources of choline.

Beastmode

Hi, I am a female aged 45, new to the RP way. Hope to receive some help and advise here. For the past few years now I have been experiencing excessive wetness during arousal and intercourse to the point we have to keep on wiping. I have visited Docs and Gyneos all to tell me everything is normal. Yet I know it is affecting my sex life in a huge way. My partner and I are unable to feel each other. What could be causing this excessive lubrication? Hope to get some insight into this embarrassing issue!!

I think to narrow down what's causing this is really a "crap shoot." If you're just starting off with this approach, just getting really consistent with the fundamentals and tracking your efforts will be best at first. Considering your gender and age, there you can see what's "common" to be deficient, etc which is also based on your healthy/lifestyle history.

Thyroid function (temperature and pulse are good indicators,) vitamin d levels, quality of your menstrual cycles and so on are good things to track and correlated with symptoms getting better, worse or not changing.

With specific problems, it's always safer to take a "general" approach to overall metabolic energy before you play "sniper."

meatbag

Atom has a tidbit on it. I don't know if he means aluminum in food ...

- Atom Bergstrom: Aluminum is used in a “vaginal tightness douche,” as well as for “excess vaginal wetness.” (I personally think sex is a better remedy for “excess vaginal wetness” than aluminum.) Ionizing Radiation & Toxic Hydrogen | One Radio Network
- [related? / meaning?] AB: Dryness is anabolic and wetness is catabolic.
Solar Cycle Digestion & Rotating Respiration | One Radio Network
Wow that's terrible, aluminum isn't something to put in your body

JayDee

Wow that's terrible, aluminum isn't something to put in your body
I'm sure Atom agrees and is just reporting.
Asking to comment, he said...
"Related to the old joke about the ex-prostitute who puts alum in her vagina on her wedding night. Excess fluids are idealized in some countries. The bladder is a logical culprit, esp. for women who have experienced childbirth. Fluids cut down on friction, but usually not to the point of numbness. Nerve damage from childbirth? Just speculating. "

OP
H

holistic_diva

I'm sure Atom agrees and is just reporting.
Asking to comment, he said...
"Related to the old joke about the ex-prostitute who puts alum in her vagina on her wedding night. Excess fluids are idealized in some countries. The bladder is a logical culprit, esp. for women who have experienced childbirth. Fluids cut down on friction, but usually not to the point of numbness. Nerve damage from childbirth? Just speculating. "
thank you JayDee, but I havent had any children but did have a D & C a few years ago