Excessive Masturbation Worsening Excessive Sweating?

johann1988

Hello,
is there a link between masturbation and sweating because of the hormonal changes?

Amber

Interesting, I also thought on long term low dopamine, especially if you abstain from masturbation for a few days.

When prolactin goes up, dopamine goes down.. Thats why people feel better on the 'nofap' hype. Their dopamine stays up because the prolactin isn't spiking anymore

paymanz

Interesting, I also thought on long term low dopamine, especially if you abstain from masturbation for a few days.
I think you have more dopamine when you abstain.or at least you have better dopamine system.maybe your dopamine receptors increase, idk.

When you abstain you find other ways to spend your attention and energy. And probably without a prolactine spike.

OP
J

johann1988

I think you have more dopamine when you abstain.or at least you have better dopamine system.maybe your dopamine receptors increase, idk.

When you abstain you find other ways to spend your attention and energy. And probably without a prolactine spike.

I give NoFap a try to improve my dopamine system and see if it has an impact on sweating
Maybe I can also shift my brain from the pelvic area to my head. :)

fradon

Hello,
is there a link between masturbation and sweating because of the hormonal changes?

yes oxytoxin...my mom was oxy after surgery an she sweat a lot...one of the side effects...orgasm releases oxy... to some degree dopamine can also stimulate sweating.

raypeatclips

I 100% notice this exact relationship in myself personally. When I "excessively" masturbate I have a low level constant armpit and palm sweat, and then any exertion brings on unnecessary sweating elsewhere. When I haven't masturbated for a while I barely sweat. The difference is very noticeable to me and I noticed the phenomenon years ago without making the connection to masturbation so it isn't in my head.

fradon

Hello,

ORGASM releases oxytocin and OXY can make you sweat. My mom was on OXY after her knee surgery and she was sweating all the time. I also notice when i do HIGH OXY releasing activities that I sweat a lot.

Arrade

I 100% notice this exact relationship in myself personally. When I "excessively" masturbate I have a low level constant armpit and palm sweat, and then any exertion brings on unnecessary sweating elsewhere. When I haven't masturbated for a while I barely sweat. The difference is very noticeable to me and I noticed the phenomenon years ago without making the connection to masturbation so it isn't in my head.
I wonder if this is the healthy glow of people who have sex/orgasm a lot. The sweat could be profusing pheromones. (It could also just be a bad side effect)

x-ray peat

yes oxytoxin...my mom was oxy after surgery an she sweat a lot...one of the side effects...orgasm releases oxy... to some degree dopamine can also stimulate sweating.
did they prescribe a lot of hugging for your mother's pain?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals