Excessive masturbation/sex while hypometabolic nono?

FitnessMike

Will it further worsen condition?

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Mr Joe

Yes. Best option is to let "pituitary" rest as too much prolactin secretion could trigger a bad circle where Prolactin activates TSH and stress system. Not suprising that you may lose all kind of motivation after masturbation. Also, excessive prolactin secretion and thus serotonin can change serotonin receptors sensitivity (and dopamine ones). Best thing (in my opinion) is to try to enjoy life with your wife/gf without focusing 100% on sex, and if you are single avoid to masturbate and have sex everyday. If that's the case, depleting serotonin and prolactin post ejaculation and taking lof of minerals (zinc especially) or having red meet with BCAA the day after is a good way to compensate. Some might say "we think too much" but it all depends on your health. If you have 0 stress in your life and good metabolism I guess asking these questions are not important, but if you have a stressful life and trying to recover from long term damage then yes it's important.

theantagonist

Yes. Best option is to let "pituitary" rest as too much prolactin secretion could trigger a bad circle where Prolactin activates TSH and stress system. Not suprising that you may lose all kind of motivation after masturbation. Also, excessive prolactin secretion and thus serotonin can change serotonin receptors sensitivity (and dopamine ones). Best thing (in my opinion) is to try to enjoy life with your wife/gf without focusing 100% on sex, and if you are single avoid to masturbate and have sex everyday. If that's the case, depleting serotonin and prolactin post ejaculation and taking lof of minerals (zinc especially) or having red meet with BCAA the day after is a good way to compensate. Some might say "we think too much" but it all depends on your health. If you have 0 stress in your life and good metabolism I guess asking these questions are not important, but if you have a stressful life and trying to recover from long term damage then yes it's important.
Sounds like solid advice! Keep in mind, there's a big distinction between sex and fap. Not only in the prolactin release. So i wouldn't attribute the same possible negatives from fap to sex.