Excellent results initially but no longer! Help!

So I've been following ray's principles for a month now, have seen lot of improvements in my health(gut issues, skin issues, anxiety issues etc). My diet includes all of ray peat approved foods, ratios. Milk, oj(inconsistent), coffee, butter, eggs, carrot salad, coconut oil, veggies(potato, spinach, mashrooms), cocoa, sugar, salt, plenty of sunlight. But i can't do oysters and liver. What am i missing in terms of nutrition if i skip those two? The cronometer says I'm hitting all the markers. But my hair is still shedding. My hairline is intact, but hair from all over keep falling. In the initial days of peating, my hairloss halted almost instantly. The hair seemed very strong. But a week or so later they began to fall again. During that initial week i also had the deepest sleep ever i think(no dreams, no interruptions). I think it was all a result of excess thyroid which then stabilized (Ray talks about this in his article on coconut oil). At this point i think, my hair have thinned further. What am i doing wrong? Initially, my hair seemed like the strongest and fuller in years, but now the effects are tanking. Did i burn up all the nutrients. Is it zinc, is it the b vitamins, is it my gut again!

I think I'm hypo. Each morning for years i have woken up to high temperatures and grogginess. (stress hormones i believe) Since peating that has stopped being the case.
Thanks for your help.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals