Excellent Interview Of Denis Wilson In T3

lampofred

If t3 only doesn’t work in the long run then you’re probably going to be the type that responds better to t3+t4. Don’t listen to anyone else’s ideal ratio, you’ve got your own unique mix of deiodinase activities + micronutrient assimilation

I respond to neither T3 only nor T4+T3 lol. I think I know why, all my carbs are going to lactic acid instead of all the way to CO2, and that's spiking my adrenaline and cortisol, preventing T4 to T3 conversion and not letting me build up my cholesterol levels. But I don't know how to fix it, I've tried everything I know besides leaving everything behind and moving to the mountains for the pro-CO2/anti-lactic acid effect of high altitude.

Elize

I have the same problem re adrenaline and cortisol and can not handle T3. I am researching chronotherapy and when the best time would be for me to take Tirosint-Sol my T4. Timing differs from person to person for optimal medicine uptake.

Spartan300

Denis Wilson, md: Low Body Temperature as an Indicator for Poor Expression of Thyroid Hormone

E. Denis Wilson, md, will address thyroid function and Wilson’s Temperature Syndrome at the 2015 Restorative Medicine Conference in Blaine, Washington, October 1 through 4. Dr Wilson was the first practitioner to use sustained-release T3thyroid hormone. For 20 years, he has treated more than 5000 patients with T3 and trained more than 1000 physicians on how to use T3 to improve the health of patients with low thyroid function and low body temperature who have normal blood tests. He is the author of Evidence-Based Approach to Restoring Thyroid Health.1
[/QUOTE]

This reinforces the conclusion I'm coming to at least for myself - T4 to T3 conversion is everything.
I've been struggling with hypo symptoms & low temps for a long time now (TSH 2.5, T4 mid-range, no T3 test..) and no supplements have made a difference except for a brief spell of approx 1 week when my temps went up significantly and I felt 20 years younger. At that point I started getting into some deep sleep for the first time in years & my libido massively improved. In checking purchases around the time I had been taking zinc & selenium leading up to the improvement, which Dr Wilson in this report cites as critical for T4 to T3 conversion.
Worth noting that I believe overtraining & stress put me into this situation & I dug myself straight back into the same hole because feeling so much better I hit the gym harder again than I had in a while and have been there since...

The other thing convincing me on this is that for the first time I've tried T3 (Tyronene 1 drop before bed) for the first time this week. My waking temps from the first night shot up from an average of 96.7 to 97.6 and have stayed there.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals