Examine.com - Awesome Site To View Supplements Used On Humans

Hey all just found a site which features searching for supplements and seeing how they affect humans. It's called examine.com.

You can search via: Search | Examine.com

Although the data within the site hasn't been updated in awhile due to having one require to purchase. There is still a plethora of free information you can access on studies. The beautiful part is they are studies done on humans. Not rats or worms.

To view this information just search which supplement you want. Click it and then click human matrix effect. It breaks things down into how it effects all kinds of mechanisms.

I'm in no way affiliated. Just found this tool to be really handy and have learned from using it.

Constatine

I used to browse this site years ago. Sadly they don't keep it up to date very well and some of their information is a bit misleading but it's a very professional site and a great place to start researching a supplement. It's similar to ergo-log but much more reliable.

OP
Elchapchapchapo
I used to browse this site years ago. Sadly they don't keep it up to date very well and some of their information is a bit misleading but it's a very professional site and a great place to start researching a supplement. It's similar to ergo-log but much more reliable.

Curious to how you found it misleading?

I agree about it being out dated. I think I will check out paid version to see what's up.

Constatine

Curious to how you found it misleading?

I agree about it being out dated. I think I will check out paid version to see what's up.
Their chart sometimes does not match the data in the way you would expect. This is primarily due to them being ultra conservative with the information they convey (which is not a bad thing when giving medical advise). Also when they compile and interpret data it is sometimes incorrect (in my humble opinion). But overall it is a fantastic resource.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals