Evolution goes backward and science is a proof of that

BearWithMe

I was sent a printed copy of website with scientific articles. There are articles dating back to 1999 about totally mindblowing and fascinating topics, like harvesting free energy from vacuum, consciousness of universe, scientific proofs of Qi and its implications for medicine, sucessful prediction of future events, memory of water, synchronicity, holographic universe, mind's power over matter...

It was actual science done by actual professors in actual universities, no esoteric mumbo jumbo.

The website went offline in 2004.

Imagine where a mankind could be if we further explored and developed these concepts.

Instead, science gave us novel man-made viruses, ubiquitous 5G radiation, social networks and a bunch of toxic chemicals that made every animal on this planet hypothyroid and hypogonadic.

I can't think of any useful scientific discovery made post-2000.

Jam

I was sent a printed copy of website with scientific articles. There are articles dating back to 1999 about totally mindblowing and fascinating topics, like harvesting free energy from vacuum, consciousness of universe, scientific proofs of Qi and its implications for medicine, sucessful prediction of future events, memory of water, synchronicity, holographic universe, mind's power over matter...

It was actual science done by actual professors in actual universities, no esoteric mumbo jumbo.

Imagine where a mankind could be if we further explored and developed these concepts.

Instead, science gave us novel man-made viruses, ubiquitous 5G radiation, social networks and a bunch of toxic chemicals that made every animal on this planet hypothyroid and hypogonadic.

It may still be available on archive.org. What was the url, if you know?

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

It may still be available on archive.org. What was the url, if you know?
I tried, it is not :disrelieved:

But I have industrial ADF scanner, so I might digitize the printed copy to preserve the knowledge for further generations. It is like 800 pages

Last edited:
Job 5:6-7
[6] Although affliction cometh not forth of the dust, neither doth trouble spring out of the ground;
[7] Yet man is born unto trouble, as the sparks fly upward.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

Job 5:6-7
[6] Although affliction cometh not forth of the dust, neither doth trouble spring out of the ground;
[7] Yet man is born unto trouble, as the sparks fly upward.
No doubt these quotes are very relevant to current events, but I don't see how they are relevant to this thread? Can you elaborate, please?

Last edited:
K

Kayaker

Technology has no real value. The only progress possible is power to the people.

haidut

Forum Supporter

...well, more like post-1940, or even post-1920 for the really fundamental science stuff.

I hear you man. I heard a story of vietnam soldiers using night vision goggles in the red spectrum and one of the pilots saw a demon and started firing the mounted gun at it and after this happening to several soliders the military switched to the green spectrum. Also there is this book about auras and how the color of your aura indicates your state of health or lack there of it’s called the human atmosphere by walter kilner. I want to get the old version once I can afford it.

Hugh Johnson

That stuff is done by New Agers these days.

Dr. B

I hear you man. I heard a story of vietnam soldiers using night vision goggles in the red spectrum and one of the pilots saw a demon and started firing the mounted gun at it and after this happening to several soliders the military switched to the green spectrum. Also there is this book about auras and how the color of your aura indicates your state of health or lack there of it’s called the human atmosphere by walter kilner. I want to get the old version once I can afford it.
amazing, where did you read this

TheSir

Weird, I was just thinking of this story last night. Wish I had those goggles.

Weird, I was just thinking of this story last night. Wish I had those goggles.
Yeah it blew my mind. Apparantly the dye was banned in the 1940’s and made illegal. Kilner would place the dye between two pieces of glass and then look through and observe the aura.

No doubt these quotes are very relevant to current events, but I don't see how they are relevant to this thread? Can you elaborate, please?
Certainly,

It's a response to the title with a first thought that - as more time passes, things (will continue to) get worse, with the biggest emphasis on human affairs. The universe continually expands via the concept of entropy and this means that at any moment there will always be a net increase of chaos over order. Things are falling apart, as it were.

In perfect hypocrisy, the theory of evolution is commonly expressed as an ongoing 'natural selection' taking place where only the fittest offspring produce continually more fit (i.e. orderly) offspring. But through the lens of science, we plainly see that evolution does indeed go backwards.

[Job 5:6] Despite the reality of oxidation and entropy, it is only men who suffer affliction over the matter. Rain falls, rocks shift, bees pollenate, and lions hunt without the burden of a moral conscious as men are uniquely gifted. Nature doesn't face moral dilemma, it merely exists on a continuum of the natural state.

[Job 5:7] By the happenstance of being born as men, we are born unto "trouble" {"toil, wearing effort," and "worry" are listed in the Strongs concordance with this word) and that "trouble" has the behavioral suite of sparks that fly upward.

It does indeed seem to be the ethos of a troubled man who purports false science, by which such a (false) light is as a spark to those who test it for truth. This is the type of light that the world dies for in tireless labor.

Yet the steadfast light is equally available to all who ask for it:

John 8:12 - Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Psalms 119:105 - NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

John 1:4-5 - In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

May everyone have their lamps lit today! :thumbup:

Last edited:
K

Kayaker

It does indeed seem to be the ethos of a troubled man who purports false science, by which such a (false) light is as a spark to those who test it for truth. This is the type of light that the world dies for in tireless labor.
They die in tireless labor for the Illuminati! :shock:

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

I have been spam mailing each and every email address I have found in that document, asking various questios about the articles (good old times when you could put your email address in the article on the internet and not get spammed to oblivion lol)

Surprisingly, some of the authors responded (n=2). And what they told me is even more mindblowing than the document itself.

Apparently, civilization had the technology to extract infinite energy from vacuum and successfully used it in the past.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom