Evidence For Estrogen Levels In Mpb

Shman Frontal

Looking for Sources/Evidence for elevated Estrogen in MPB. Danny Roddy and Rob Englisch both say in their Articles that Men with mpb have elevated Estrogen. After checking their Sources it turned out that this isnt prove and/or misleading. The often citated Schmidt Paper only says "significantly difference" but it doesnt tell if high or low.

Thanks if somebody has access to the paper or knows other Evidence about it.

Cheers

DhtAssassin

I doubt it. Danny usually quotes weak sources. Also, high estrogen could also be due to high T (Androgens theory for hair loss:))

Risingfire

I've had my estrogen taken once in my life. Estrodial was super low. I believe it was 6 pg/dl and that was below the reference range. My estrone which signifies tissue estrogen was very high. It was at the top of the range and I was 27 at the time. And bald. Ironically, I got my DHT check it was at the bottom of the range. What does this tell you?

Zigzag

I've had my estrogen taken once in my life. Estrodial was super low. I believe it was 6 pg/dl and that was below the reference range. My estrone which signifies tissue estrogen was very high. It was at the top of the range and I was 27 at the time. And bald. Ironically, I got my DHT check it was at the bottom of the range. What does this tell you?
That would explain why all the unmasculine looking/skinny fat men go bald as well.

baccheion

What was DHEA? Higher DHEA and estrone seem to go together. What about body fat percentage? Any actions to clear estrone? Fiber? Magnesium? B vitamins? Was is free estrone or sulfated?

Risingfire

What was DHEA? Higher DHEA and estrone seem to go together. What about body fat percentage? Any actions to clear estrone? Fiber? Magnesium? B vitamins? Was is free estrone or sulfated?
DHEA was above the range. Body fat was probably 15-17%.

As for removing estrone, I have long searched and I believe the best way is to lose body fat.

OP
S

Shman Frontal

You are aromatase deficient. But hey, this would collapse the whole peat/danny mpb world. So dont tell 'em pls.

GreekDemiGod

How can he be aromatese deficient with high tissue Estrogen?
@Risingfire Muscle mass is. Irrelevant, anyone can put it. What matters is your natural body composition if one is not specifically training to increase muscle mass?
Do you have a tendency towards skinny fat? Or did you had in the past, before putting on muscle? That's the 10000 dollar question.

OP
S

Shman Frontal

Estron normally comes from fat and need aromatase to convert to Östradiol (E2). Estron can also come from, and does mostly if not too much fat, from Androstendion. It need aromatase too to do it. Low to deficient aromatase activity will end up to accumulate Androstenedione and Estron. Especially elevated Androstenedione is a hallmark of mpb. But hey, dont tell danny..

ddjd

Looking for Sources/Evidence for elevated Estrogen in MPB. Danny Roddy and Rob Englisch both say in their Articles that Men with mpb have elevated Estrogen. After checking their Sources it turned out that this isnt prove and/or misleading. The often citated Schmidt Paper only says "significantly difference" but it doesnt tell if high or low.

Thanks if somebody has access to the paper or knows other Evidence about it.

Cheers

its possible to have very low levels of estradiol yet very high whole-body estrogenicity, often due to a deficiency in DHT or progesterone. Even in younger women and males, the serum levels of estradiol are rarely indicative of whole-body estrogenicity and it is quite common to observe low serum estradiol levels in people with obviously very high estrogenic tone manifested by gynecomastia (gyno) in males, central obesity, muscle atrophy, uterine hypertrophy (in females), etc. Prolactin has emerged as a much more reliable indicator of whole-body estrogenicity (as well as serotonin dominance)

OP
S

Shman Frontal

@ddjd Prolactin is a aromatase inhibitor. Blocking estrogen doesnt lower Prolactin, at least in breast cancer patients.

JKX

Estron normally comes from fat and need aromatase to convert to Östradiol (E2). Estron can also come from, and does mostly if not too much fat, from Androstendion. It need aromatase too to do it. Low to deficient aromatase activity will end up to accumulate Androstenedione and Estron. Especially elevated Androstenedione is a hallmark of mpb. But hey, dont tell danny..
Could you back this up with a source?

baccheion

Prolactin declines with age. MPB occurrence increases with age.

I'm thinking it must have to do with hGH/IGF-1 and/or melatonin decline. And poor sleep/diet.