Everything Wormwood/Artemisinin/Artemisia

yerrag

Nothing else, just following a Peatish diet/supps. The Artemisinin also demolished all my prostate problems. Believe it also protects me from the Covid scam...ie bad flu. Pretty amazing stuff....
It seems to point to a pathogenic origin for the CLL, don't you think?

I find in many cases a purely metabolic approach to disease doesn't work.

burtlancast

B

Braveheart

Great news.

Was it the only supplement for the prostate you were taking , or not ?
the only one...saw palmetto is a scam as far as I am concerned...tried it before Art...did absolutely nothing...Art results were fast for me.

B

Braveheart

"If subsequent clinical trials are successful, A. annua could potentially serve as a safe therapeutic that could be provided globally at reasonable cost and offer an alternative to vaccines."

And finally, the Ivermectin Artemisia combo for Covid:

Last edited by a moderator:

DonLore

It seems to point to a pathogenic origin for the CLL, don't you think?

I find in many cases a purely metabolic approach to disease doesn't work.
Is there artemisinin in all the Artemisia species or just the annua?

yerrag

Is there artemisinin in all the Artemisia species or just the annua?
If there is in another species, it will be in even smaller amounts that would likely not be worth the trouble in getting a good strength.

Already, in artemisia annua, artemisinin that is extracted is, if I remember correctly, is in the order of about 0,2 percent only. Still, it is powerful enough and it is a matter of knowing how much of the herb to use, and of the best way to extract the artemisinin from the entire plant.

DonLore

If there is in another species, it will be in even smaller amounts that would likely not be worth the trouble in getting a good strength.

Already, in artemisia annua, artemisinin that is extracted is, if I remember correctly, is in the order of about 0,2 percent only. Still, it is powerful enough and it is a matter of knowing how much of the herb to use, and of the best way to extract the artemisinin from the entire plant.
I can buy some herb called "artemisia" from a nearby spice shop, is there any way to know what artemisia it would be? But I think all the artemisias have some benefits, right?

yerrag

I can buy some herb called "artemisia" from a nearby spice shop, is there any way to know what artemisia it would be? But I think all the artemisias have some benefits, right?
The seller knows well enough to be more specific. That's his business, and he can't pretend to not know what he's selling.

There are many many species of artemisia, so it's useless to not get the right species, especially if you're using it for medicinal purposes.

There are also supplements containing artemisinin being sold in Amazon. I haven't tried any of them, and I hope there would be a review that would be helpful. You can explore this option as well.

Birdie

Yes, absolutely...
I seem to recall that you were taking it 4 days a week. That's what my husband is doing. When I remember to put it out.
I'll go back and read your posts. Thanks.

yerrag

I've gotten this one. I didn't know there were many species. Never considered that. This one has good writ ups and I thought the excipients were the best.
Artemisinin is what you extract out of artemisia annua. Other artemisia species (other than annua) do not contain artemisinin, or if they do, they contain much, much less of it.

Jam

Artesunate and Dihydroartemisinin Inhibit Rabies Virus Replication

Abstract​

Rabies is caused by infection of rabies virus (RABV) and remains a serious threat to the global public health. Except for the requirement for cold chain and high cost of human rabies immune globulin, no small molecule drugs are currently available for clinical treatment of rabies. So, it is of great importance to identify novel compounds that can effectively inhibit RABV infection. Artesunate (ART) and dihydroartemisinin (DHA), two derivatives of artemisinin, are widely used for treatment of malaria in adults and children, showing high safety. In this study, we found that both ART and DHA were able to inhibit RABV replication in host cells at a low concentration (0.1 μmol/L). The antiviral effects of ART and DHA were independent of viral strains and cell lines. Pre-treatment with ART or DHA for 2 h in vitro did not affect the viral replication in host cells, implying that ART and DHA neither reduced the viability of RABV directly nor inhibited the binding and entrance of the virus to host cells. Further studies revealed that ART and DHA inhibited RABV genomic RNA synthesis and viral gene transcription. Treatment with ART or DHA (5 mg/kg) by intramuscular injection improved, to some extent, the survival rate of RABV-challenged mice. Combination treatment with derivatives of artemisinin and mannitol significantly improved the survival rate of RABV-challenged mice. The results suggest that ART and DHA have a great potential to be explored as new anti-rabies agents for treatment of rabies.

DonLore

I now have 100g of dried sweet wormood, it has a spicy smell and taste. Is it enough to chew a tablespoon of the stuff until it loses its taste and then spit the remaining plant material out? Or do I need to extract it in alcohol or something

yerrag

I now have 100g of dried sweet wormood, it has a spicy smell and taste. Is it enough to chew a tablespoon of the stuff until it loses its taste and then spit the remaining plant material out? Or do I need to extract it in alcohol or something
Wit that quantity, I would steep that in 400ml of gin and leave in an airtight bottle, the herb submerged. Leave it for 10 days, and then decant the alcohol extract. Some extract would be in the herb,and I'll use a cheesecloth to squeeze out more extract.

You can take 3x25ml of it each day. and that would last you from 4 to 5 days only.

That was the strength I used and it was effective though I had 200g of herb. I'd rather have 600g of herb so I could make an extract to last me a month.

Since I wasn't able to use the extract for a month, I believe it would have effectively removed the symptoms of fungal parasites internally. But I had to continue my treatment using turpentine and chlorine dioxide. They can be as effective but I wasn't dosing strongly enough (for lack of info, a typical problem with nonpharma-based solutions).

I still have some fungal parasites in me as evidenced in eosinophil counts (and possibly high monocyte counts ) and I still have dry cough and fatigue that indicates some fungal parasite still left in my system.

But my analysis is not based on a full germ theory foundation so I have to adapt my approach towards applying terrain theory. I have to rely on logic and reason to compensate for lack of studies to draw on, and I have to be more critical of conclusions made in a germ theory-infected thought process.

Last edited:

DonLore

Wit that quantity, I would steep that in 400ml of gin and leave in an airtight bottle, the herb submerged. Leave it for 10 days, and then decant the alcohol extract. Some extract would be in the herb,and I'll use a cheesecloth to squeeze out more extract.

You can take 3x25ml of it each day. and that would last you from 4 to 5 days only.

That was the strength I used and it was effective though I had 200g of herb. I'd rather have 600g of herb so I could make an extract to last me a month.

Since I wasn't able to use the extract for a month, I believe it would have effectively removed the symptoms of fungal parasites internally. But I had to continue my treatment using turpentine and chlorine dioxide. They can be as effective but I wasn't dosing strongly enough (for lack of info, a typical problem with nonpharma-based solutions).

I still have some fungal parasites in me as evidenced in eosinophil counts (and possibly high monocyte counts ) and I still have dry cough and fatigue that indicates some fungal parasite still left in my system.

But my analysis is not based on a full germ theory foundation so I have to adapt my approach towards applying terrain theory. I have to rely on logic and reason to compensate for lack of studies to draw on, and I have to be more critical of conclusions made in a germ theory-infected thought process.
Is the daily dose really that high (75g of plant matter)? Good to know, since I thought 5g makes enough for one day

yerrag

Is the daily dose really that high (75g of plant matter)? Good to know, since I thought 5g makes enough for one day
If that lasts say 4 days, it comes out to 25g of the herb daily. The main active substance is only around .02% of the herb is .0002 X 25 = .005 g or 5mg daily

yerrag

If that lasts say 4 days, it comes out to 25g of the herb daily. The main active substance is only around .02% of the herb is .0002 X 25 = .005 g or 5mg daily
@DonLore My calculations could be off so the 5mg could very well be 50mg but I used this amount and I was able to find a marker for parasitic infection, the eosinophil count, reduced greatly. So it is effective using this at the dosage. I don't want to do too high doses also because I want to avoid unintended stress from exaggerated healing crises.

akgrrrl

Now I am really confused. I have 3 "artemesia" plants that are all very different, all 3 perennials. 2 from nursery(latin species nametag long gone), 1 from a MasterGardener. Photo id in my herbals books do not show the ones I have, one grows 6ft tall in our 20hr sunlight, so taking that into consideration looking for a similar smaller version I am at a loss to verify the medicinal variety.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals