Everything Wormwood/Artemisinin/Artemisia

Birdie

Birdie, why was he taking Art? Dr Lai and Dr Singh of WSU through their research came up with the dosage re cancer, leukemia etc. using Artemisinin. When later I asked Dr Lai about pure Artemisinin vs leaf extract Artemisia...he was emphatic...stick w pure Art. And beware of sources? Artemisia is also effective in many ways...guess it depends on the reason for taking it. I have alternated them, when I couldn't get the pure, and thought the pure more effective.

Just looked at that DW brand...really inexpensive!? I have always wanted to investigate sources and manufacturers since the original quality warning....but since my sources seemed to work, I let it go.
Yes, the DW is expensive but I will admit that I bought another brand last year that was $75. And it had more excipients. I fell for something. Can't remember what came over me.

He is still having good results with the DW. Thanks for your info about pure Art vs the leaf extract. Really appreciate it.

I can't remember why I started him on Art, but if I do I'll try to let you know. Oh, it was part of a SIBO treatment I think.

Motorneuron

Is anyone still using artemisinin? what would be an ideal % to avoid risky and impure purchases?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals