EVERYTHING We Learned About Butter And Beef Fat Is Not True Anymore

yerrag

:hilarious:
Thing is, for me it would be my 4th time since he hasn't answered. I just felt like I'm being pushy and intrusive at the 3rd time let alone 4th.
The oddest part about it is he used to talk with me all the time. I would send him stuff too that he'd use for his research or for his newsletters.
Oh, that's not good. He's been busy I guess. He's kinda breaking out and being in many interviews lately. And I hope that's the only reason.

yerrag

Danny Roddy interviews him a lot. Maybe reach out to him to get Peat’s take on it next interview
I haven't been listening to Danny and Georgia's podcasts and so haven't corresponded with them. Is anyone here who has some contact with him be able to get through?

RealNeat

The hope I have for this subject is that industry wants to flaunt their "healthy omega 3s" and "less saturated fat!" Rhetoric. So hopefully they won't be hard to miss or avoid.

RealNeat

I might be interviewing Ray in a couple weeks. I can ask him this but what is he going to know about it that we aren't already speculating here?

SonOfEurope

Man these psychopaths never stop... Using propaganda playing on human emotions to promote their global wars, convincing people from childhood that the atomic radiation is almost harmless, promoting estrogen and reducing Progesterone's importance to nothing while demonizing Androgen, destroying the lives of millions of people through their pharnaceutical industry, 5g, contaminating our foods. , it's becoming hilarious....

Last edited:

_lppaiva

This is widespread. Southeast Asia the largest market. And not Brazil, nor Argentina, nor Australia, nor the US- the major producers and exporters of beef?

Must be because there's little grass to feed them on in Southeast Asia! Well, except for Cambodia.

I'm from Brazil. Around 80% of our cattle is grass fed, and we know this is true because there inst much marketing on grass fed here, since its always been the norm (its just cheaper due to our huge territory). That being said, the same amount is also grain finished. Although I have seen people say that grain finished meat almost defeats the purpose of grass fed, I do believe its just physically impossible that a cow raised on these "protected feed" will have the same amount of PUFA as the animals who only had it for a few months

_lppaiva

OMG! Have to test dairy, but I have no controls to measure against - like real grass-fed cow's milk.

We're in the same boat. I actually tested mine, but I am not sure if its high or low lol. Didn't need much though, and label says out of 6g, 4g are from saturated fat, so I guess I'm good to go?

Jib

Man. That is messed up. I already knew nothing was sacred anymore. But I didn't realize it was this bad.

Especially for people who can't afford to eat better already. So much is ruined with the food supply. Only fractions of the nutrients that should be there, and then on top of it all, barrels of toxins added to just about any supermarket food you can think of these days.

There is no smoking gun because the damage is so gradual. That's the real tragedy. Diseased metabolisms abound and no doctor on earth will call a spade a spade...because they themselves have been brainwashed and don't even realize what's going on. Just taught to prescribe drugs, and that's about it.

I can't afford good eggs and the amount of soy that chickens are fed and just goes right into the eggs is pretty scary. But again, your options are limited when you don't have independence or much money to do anything. Which is the situation for a lot of people. Pretty much all modern food is absolute junk food compared to the nutritional composition it would have in an ideal environment.

tankasnowgod

This is a really important and underrated thread. Considering how big a part dairy is of most people's diets, attention to this needs to be prioritized.

I think this thread is overblown. Of all the products listed, there is only one with a really high amount of PUFA, and that's MEGA FLAX. That one only seems to be sold for "Fertility" reasons.

All the others have a fatty acid breakdown pretty close to regular beef, maybe with slightly higher PUFA. The focus on most of them is Palmitic Acid, with the goal to increase milk output (SFA again for the win).

The main product they are selling is MEGALAC, and all the other products seem to be aimed at increasing the amount of Saturated Fat, either Palmitic or Stearic. I noticed no mention of the MEGA FAT line-
Mega Fat.png

MEGA FAT 88 and MEGA FAT EXTRA are almost on par with coconut oil, albeit with longer chain fats.

The Megalac site doesn't have the goal of increasing PUFA in milk or beef. The title of this thread is wrong.

tankasnowgod

One other note...... the reason these fats seem to be "rumen protected" is due to the fact that they are mostly saturated in the first place. Look at their claim-

Protect oil.png

"Megalac avoids the disruption to fibre digestion associated with liquid oils and high-oil ingredients in the ration."

Hey, you guys know what fats are primarily liquid? UNSATURATED FATS!!!!!! That's why they are primarily selling more saturated fats than unsaturated ones.

This "Rumen Bypass Technology" appears to be nothing more than feeding Saturated Fat to cows as opposed to Unsaturated oils.

Last edited:

Daniil

I hope that this technologies have not reached Russia yet :sweatsmile:
At least sometimes being retarded is cool
I love sour cream

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals