Everything That Should Help With Dehydration Is Making My Dehydration Worse

mangoes

I'm no expert and I hope S-VV will chime in with more informations, but one of the ways to increase cholinergic tone is to increase your dietary intake of choline and related nutrients (folate, betaine, phospholipids etc.) and also acetyl group donors

ah gotcha thanks a lot :):

K

Kayaker

The irony is that the liquids are actually making me dehydrated. I must closely watch my fluid intake, because once I pass certain treshold, it triggers excessive urination and causes flare up of my symptoms. I feel the best with total fluid intake around 50 fl oz a day, anything more is making me dehydrated.

Thank you, @mangoes!
That's because excess fluid reduces metabolism. People with hypometabolism are chronically dehydrated because they have low CO2 production, and CO2 keeps an appropriate amount of fluid in the body.

Manwithnoname

Salt is making me dehydrated.
Sodium bicarbonate is making me dehydrated.
Glucose is making me dehydrated.
Creatine is making me dehydrated.
Trimethylglycine is being given to people with dry mouth issues and is an osmoprotectant, yet it makes my mouth even drier and triggers other dehydration symptoms.
Boron should prevent electrolyte loss, but is making me dehydrated.
B vitamins should be helpful, but are making me dehydrated, especially niacin / niacinamide.

High fructose / high potassium foods seems to be safe / doesn't trigger symptoms.

What could be a reason for this?
You need to jettison all the artificial minerals and supplements. Adopt the Aajonas Vonderplanitz principles known as the Raw Primal Diet. He posited fat deficiency as the leading variable for thirst and ‘dehydration.’ He gave the analogy of running water on your hand. Eventually it will start to become dry. The same happens to the interior of the body. Conversely put oil or lipids on your skin and it feels plumb and smooth. I’ve struggled with the same incessant thirst for a lengthy period. And it took me about two years to get properly lubricated in the body to where i can labor without guzzling copious liquids. Of course drinking raw milk and vegetable juices(using an low gear blender like Greenstar sells)resplendent in bio-available minerals helps get water into the cell. What the body really needs however is raw fats. It wasn’t easy but I had to recalibrate my body with its thirst signal to be satiated by fats consumption. Drinking a mixture of 1 raw egg with 4 ounces of melted(in a glass heated by warm water basin)raw butter, juice of lemon, and 2 teaspoons of unheated honey helps lubricate cells fast.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

You need to jettison all the artificial minerals and supplements. Adopt the Aajonas Vonderplanitz principles known as the Raw Primal Diet. He posited fat deficiency as the leading variable for thirst and ‘dehydration.’ He gave the analogy of running water on your hand. Eventually it will start to become dry. The same happens to the interior of the body. Conversely put oil or lipids on your skin and it feels plumb and smooth. I’ve struggled with the same incessant thirst for a lengthy period. And it took me about two years to get properly lubricated in the body to where i can labor without guzzling copious liquids. Of course drinking raw milk and vegetable juices(using an low gear blender like Greenstar sells)resplendent in bio-available minerals helps get water into the cell. What the body really needs however is raw fats. It wasn’t easy but I had to recalibrate my body with its thirst signal to be satiated by fats consumption. Drinking a mixture of 1 raw egg with 4 ounces of melted(in a glass heated by warm water basin)raw butter, juice of lemon, and 2 teaspoons of unheated honey helps lubricate cells fast.
Actually I came exactly to the same conclusions. This is spot on

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

How much fat do you usually eat a day?

HeyThere

Strange how only 1 person in this whole thread mentioned Electrolytes.

You can drink a swimming pool every day, but unless your electrolyte level is good the excess water will just make things worse as you are diluting whatever electrolytes you do have.

I drink Drip Drop and it really helps. Also taking Magnesium gave me a "true thirst" and also kicked in quality peeing.

I'm stressed severely 24/7 (too many real, big worries) so I have major histamine issues. At work, as soon as I get flustered or stressed (which is like 5 minutes as soon as I walk into the door until I go home) my saliva kicks in hard core and I'm choking all day. Sometimes I'll take the teeniest tiniest hit off a vape (real pot, none of that fake garbage) and the relief is absolutely instant with shutting off the saliva machine as well as the nerves exploding all in my chest and body. Too bad it only lasts a half an hour average.

Anyways, until you try electrolytes, you are taking the scenic route to your solution I think.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals