Everything That Lowers Estrogen. Let's Go

Wagner83

I'm not sure there is a need to look further than well cooked white button mushrooms to lower estrogens. A few people have reported they actually lowered their levels too low (or whatever else is associated with such a decrease) from using them daily.

OP
mayweatherking
I'm not sure there is a need to look further than well cooked white button mushrooms to lower estrogens. A few people have reported they actually lowered their levels too low (or whatever else is associated with such a decrease) from using them daily.

i wonder if that is even a bad thing or they actually tested it? it could be something different, i dont see how low estrogen would be bad?

BibleBeliever

i wonder if that is even a bad thing or they actually tested it? it could be something different, i dont see how low estrogen would be bad?
I think this too.
I have read that sometimes when the body has more estrogen, the body will produce more testosterone to compensate and so some people experience seemingly high doses of testosterone after a nigh of binge-drinking hops-laden beer(hops very extremely estrogenic) Thus I wonder if the opposite is true, if the body were excessive low in estrogen, could that somehow effect testosterone production? I doubt it, but you never know.

Otherwise Peat does reference it in the healing of diabetes and the pancreas, that it does have some estrogen receptors. Brewers yeast being estrogenic being used to heal the disease.

However even so, with all the plastics increasing estrogen along with everything else, it does seem that low estrogen could only be a good thing.

PUTFOT

I think some estrogen is required for euphoria and an euphoric feeling. Or its much more complex than that and it depends where exactly the estrogen is and how its acting on the receptors.

Wagner83

I'm listening to a podcast with Ray and Josh Rubin (estrogen and progesterone), he said estrogen was needed at a particular time for women to be fertile, and also added that estrogen was actually a masculinizing hormone while progesterone had opposite effects, he also said women lived longer because of their high progesterone.
The negative effects from lowering estrogens a lot may not come from the lowered estrogen in itself, but from consquences in the organism , hormone profile etc..
Dht is known to cause suppression , since it's the most potent of androgens it makes sense that the body would adjust what it produces depending on the needs. Similarly the body could probably adapt to very low estrogens as JackHanma suggested. High estrogen does seem to be associated with hypersexuality (from what I remember), so maybe it plays a part in libido .
I could be wrong but the idea of trying to maintain a healthy balance rather than crushing a few hormones makes sense .

PUTFOT

I'm listening to a podcast with Ray and Josh Rubin (estrogen and progesterone), he said estrogen was needed at a particular time for women to be fertile, and also added that estrogen was actually a masculinizing hormone while progesterone had opposite effects, he also said women lived longer because of their high progesterone.
The negative effects from lowering estrogens a lot may not come from the lowered estrogen in itself, but from consquences in the organism , hormone profile etc..
Dht is known to cause suppression , since it's the most potent of androgens it makes sense that the body would adjust what it produces depending on the needs. Similarly the body could probably adapt to very low estrogens as JackHanma suggested. High estrogen does seem to be associated with hypersexuality (from what I remember), so maybe it plays a part in libido .
I could be wrong but the idea of trying to maintain a healthy balance rather than crushing a few hormones makes sense .
I always associated progesterone with feminity. Stupid how men take it.

ddjd

Carrots
Thyroid hormone t3
K2
Progest-e
Periactin/ Cypro
Coconut oil
Salt
Methylene blue
Niacinamide
Antibiotics
Benadryl
Unique e
Aspirin
Caffeine
Sugar / carbs
High protein
Calcium
Red light
Vitamin D
Magnesium
Bag breathing
Glycine

What causes high estrogen;

High histamine
Alcohol
Protein deficiency
Soy products
Polyunsaturated fats
Stress
Arginine
Dhea
Poor liver function
Plastic bottled water
B vitamin deficiency
Vit A deficiency
Oral contraceptive
Anything that increases serotonin
Reservatrol
Berries
Pesticides

Symptoms of high estrogen;

Retaining water
Palpitations (adrenaline and estrogen go together)
High sex drive
Man boobs
Bulging veins in arms
Not sweating much
High histamine

Dante

You may like to read this study
AROMATASE DEFICIENCY
Few cases of aromatase deficient men and women are reported.
Quoting a part from journal -
" It gives rise to ambiguous genitalia in 46,XX fetuses. At puberty, affected girls have hypergonadotropic hypogonadism, do not develop secondary sexual characteristics, and exhibit progressive virilization. The affected 46,XY men have normal male sexual differentiation and pubertal maturation. These men, however, are extremely tall and have eunucoid proportions with continued linear growth into adulthood, severely delayed epiphyseal closure and osteoporosis due to estrogen deficiency "
I think the masculinizing feature due to excess estrogen might be due to it "stimulating the adrenal glands which pump excess DHEA which gets converted to androgens locally"

Wagner83

AROMATASE DEFICIENCY
" It gives rise to ambiguous genitalia in 46,XX fetuses. At puberty, affected girls have hypergonadotropic hypogonadism, do not develop secondary sexual characteristics, and exhibit progressive virilization. The affected 46,XY men have normal male sexual differentiation and pubertal maturation. These men, however, are extremely tall and have eunucoid proportions with continued linear growth into adulthood, severely delayed epiphyseal closure and osteoporosis due to estrogen deficiency "
I think the masculinizing feature due to excess estrogen might be due to it "stimulating the adrenal glands which pump excess DHEA which gets converted to androgens locally"
Thanks!

Herbie

I was curious as to why some women at middle age start to look like men and I also read which Dante stated that estrogen will cause the adrenals to produce androgens leading to the masculine features.

I did here Ray mention in an interview that women who had more children lived longer because of the highly elevated progesterone during pregnancy.

I asked my Mother about this and she said that when she was pregnant with me that her progesterone was so high that the doctors were concerned about it and wanted to lower it but they didn't end up doing anything about it.

Dante

I was curious as to why some women at middle age start to look like men and I also read which Dante stated that estrogen will cause the adrenals to produce androgens leading to the masculine features.
Well the above study on aromatase deficient women said that such women do not develop secondary sex characteristics and exhibit virilization so I think that decent amount of estrogen is required for the feminine body type. Estrogen induced virilization happens when it surges too high like in pcos, cysts . I have no idea at what point it starts affecting the HPA axis . The quote regarding estrogen stimulating adrenal is what I heard haidut say in an interview.
Regarding virilization of middle aged women ( post menopause) I think ray said ratio of estrogen/progesterone remains high in tissues .

Herbie

Ok so its not estrogen its self but the ratio of progesterone to estrogen knowing that under stress progesterone can become low or estrogen becomes high changing the ratio?

Women should be more feminine in times of safety and needs being met but under stress it would make sense to become more masculine for greater survival to suit a pre civilisation environment.

I read an article that men are attracted to feminine women in times of prosperity and more attracted to women with masculine features when it times of hardship.

Wagner83

AROMATASE DEFICIENCY

The osteoporosis from estrogen/aromatase deficiency is nice to hear about given what most people report from lowering estrogen/aromatase with exogenous compounds or even mushrooms, it goes well with my own experience too. A study on dht showed something similar :DHT Gel Shuts Down LH, FSH, Estradiol And T But Sustained Sexual Function ("reduced spinal bone density")

Dante

The osteoporosis from estrogen/aromatase deficiency is nice to hear about given what most people report from lowering estrogen/aromatase with exogenous compounds or even mushrooms, it goes well with my own experience too. A study on dht showed something similar :DHT Gel Shuts Down LH, FSH, Estradiol And T But Sustained Sexual Function ("reduced spinal bone density")
Yeah I have read that study, there was one case study ( I can't find the study now, I will share it when I find it) where one young guy who had bone issues like bone pain (and 1 other that I can't remember) had aromatase deficiency and very low estradiol. Treatment with estradiol ( I don't remember the dosage ) took care of his bone problems. Now I don't remember how long was his progress tracked after the treatment

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals