Everything That Lowers Estrogen. Let's Go

OP
mayweatherking

good looking out.. i will get on those.

i think im making good progress. my bones felt like they were aching kind of, so i ate a bunch of zinc and b6, so i ate two dark chocolate bars and ate a can of tuna.. all of a sudden my armpits are sweating!!!! this is really good, my armpits never sweat ever... i sused to be a chronicc arm pit sweater, now its back, its great. so im about ot eat some oxtail.. hopefully getting that stomach acid moving.. my bones stopped aching after all the dark chocolate.. all right lets go

OP
mayweatherking
I never realized this. Perhaps puffy nipples are really caused by disregulation of fluid metabolism! I've noticed that girls who take the synthetic progestin birth control pills also have this.

It seems that edema and puffy nipples are common issues in pregnancy

From whattoexpect.com

The puffiness and the edema could be correlated. If this is the case maybe pregnenolone would be the best "cure"?

@mayweatherking Do you have any varicose veins/swollen ankles/general puffiness?

This is accurate. I have seen many times puffiness disappear completely after urinating. Water retention is a huge problem for me.

sladerunner69

Welcome to another mayweatherking freakout thread.

Okay, what do you guys think lowers estrogen, I need everything.

I'll notice I eat and get noticeable estrogen symptoms, noticeably nipples puffing up. I want my nipples to be as tiny as possible. Now they are puffy.

HEre's what I know that lowers estrogen...

Thyroid
Aspirin
B vitamins

What else we got?

Everything Peaty helps lower estrogen to some extent, but you can try some things more than others.

For foods try eating mushrooms in coconut oil, carrot salad, marmalade, OJ, guavas/sapotes, eat 2 or 3 of these everyday and you will definitely feel your estrogen drop, maybe too far!

Also taking k2 5mg will lower your estrogen a ton. vitamin a/d, vitamin e (mixrd tocopherols) all are known to be potent anti aromatases

OP
mayweatherking
Everything Peaty helps lower estrogen to some extent, but you can try some things more than others.

For foods try eating mushrooms in coconut oil, carrot salad, marmalade, OJ, guavas/sapotes, eat 2 or 3 of these everyday and you will definitely feel your estrogen drop, maybe too far!

Also taking k2 5mg will lower your estrogen a ton. vitamin a/d, vitamin e (mixrd tocopherols) all are known to be potent anti aromatases

If u have low T and ur histamine is high, ur gonna have a bad time with some of those ime

sladerunner69

If u have low T and ur histamine is high, ur gonna have a bad time with some of those ime

What is the relationship between testosterone and histamine? I have tried benadryl and got no benefit other than completely KO'd...

The warning I wouldgive would be to not incorporate everything at once because low estrogen and low cortisol can be nightmare- gotta find a good balance

BibleBeliever

Vitamin E lowers prolactin https://www.anabolicmen.com/how-to-lower-prolactin-levels-naturally/
Zinc via oysters
Add in tuna for the b6
Add some eggs or liver for the vitamin a, as zinc and vitamin a work together.
A lot of salt can also help; if it gives you issues try increasing potassium; potatoes are a great source, pomegranate too.
Gelatin works the best for making the chest look manly, but it seems to be high in histamines and appears to be high in fluoride, so it can have its drawbacks.

OP
mayweatherking
What is the relationship between testosterone and histamine? I have tried benadryl and got no benefit other than completely KO'd...

The warning I wouldgive would be to not incorporate everything at once because low estrogen and low cortisol can be nightmare- gotta find a good balance

Alterations of histamine metabolism after injections of sex hormones in mice

T seems very very powerful... that's another thing i want up.. like way up

Vitamin E lowers prolactin https://www.anabolicmen.com/how-to-lower-prolactin-levels-naturally/
Zinc via oysters
Add in tuna for the b6
Add some eggs or liver for the vitamin a, as zinc and vitamin a work together.
A lot of salt can also help; if it gives you issues try increasing potassium; potatoes are a great source, pomegranate too.
Gelatin works the best for making the chest look manly, but it seems to be high in histamines and appears to be high in fluoride, so it can have its drawbacks.

i c thx

Ron J

"Gelatin works the best for making the chest look manly, but it seems to be high in histamines and appears to be high in fluoride, so it can have its drawbacks."
@JackHanma Is it only the powder version? What about gelatinous parts like cow legs?

BibleBeliever

"Gelatin works the best for making the chest look manly, but it seems to be high in histamines and appears to be high in fluoride, so it can have its drawbacks."
@JackHanma Is it only the powder version? What about gelatinous parts like cow legs?

I have only used powder and found that research on powder.
Making your own gelatin from what I've read is the longer you cook it the more histamines it has; I believe the ideal cooking time was 3 hours to prevent too much histamine. The fluoride would come from the bones, as it deposits in bones. The source claims gelatin has 160mg/kilo of fluoride. Some say that is nothing to be concerned over. Fluoride does interfere with the thyroid however, yet iodine counters it. RayPeat does warn over excess iodine intake of 130mcgs (roughly).
One may argue iodine intake needs to be increased due to more contaminants. On my research I have found some conclude excessive iodine is harmful contingent on low selenium and vitamin a, that increasing both of these would negate any negatives that excessive iodine would give. Zinc would also be needed to regulate the vitamin a.

So perhaps the ideal formulation would be a meal with gelatin with some oysters, 2 tablespoons of liver, some tuna and a tiny bit of kelp. With coconut oil to help increase absorption of everything.
Interestingly the Japenese are an anomly, consuming the most iodine in the world. However they eat a lot of fish, so perhaps the selenium helps offset the negative effects of excess iodine; not to mention they do consume a lot of soy compared to the west and soy contains goitrogens, which inhibit iodine absorption as well.

I noticed my body looked entirely different having gelatin. Adding powder I bought from bulk barn for roughly 11 dollars a lb; 2 tablespoons of it, adding boiling water and mixing. Then adding coconut oil and sugar. Whenever I have it all the muscles tighten and look significantly improved. I notice a great increase in shoulder strength as well, a lot less stress and better digestion.
However after a week or so I begin to get headaches and allergic-type symptoms, which is due to the histamines.

Right now it seems the best way to decrease histamines is iodine and increasing dao naturally, which I can only find that extra virgin olive oil supposedly boosts its production by 500%. Vitamin c is also touted to be an anti-histamine and a citation I read said excessive folate can increase histamines. I remain inconclusive and will keep tinkering, as the power that gelatin gives when digested right is too much to pass on.

If you cook your cow legs right, it probably would be superior to powdered gelatin, as you know the source better. I do wonder though how much gelatin-protein is made from it.
In contrast who knows what this bulk barn gelatin was made from and the quality of the animals.
I have also read that gelatin can be higher in lead, as lead tends to accumulate in the bones of animals. RayPeat recommendations are not to exceed 50grams of gelatin due to potential digestion irritation.

Ron J

@JackHanma
Thank you. Do you know other sources without fluoride? I'm thinking about consuming tripe, or perhaps skin, such as pork rinds.

Tenacity

The lowering of estrogen is of interest in me due to having several estrogen-related afflictions, here's the info I've gathered so far from Peat and Haidut. Maybe some of it'll be of interest to anyone concerned.

1. Vitamin A lowers estrogen by inhibiting aromatase.
  2. Selenium lowers estrogen by inhibiting aromatase. https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/selenium-is-anti-estrogenic-aromatase-inhibitor.3223/
  3. Caffeine lowers estrogen by blocking estrogen receptors. https://raypeatforum.com/community/...-can-block-estrogen-receptor-completely.6488/
  4. Aspirin lowers estrogen by inhibiting aromatase.
  5. Vitamin E lowers estrogen by inhibiting aromatase. https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/vitamin-e-tocopherol-is-a-potent-aromatase-inhibitor.3106/
  6. Aromatase is ‘sensitive’ to the concentration of phosphate - I don't know what Peat means by this, however. http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/phosphate-activation-aging.shtml
  7. Pregnenolone, progesterone and androsterone lower estrogen by inhibiting aromatase. Pregnenolone, Progesterone And Androsterone Are Aromatase Inhibitors
  8. Niacinamide lowers estrogen by inhibiting sirtuin. Niacinamide Is Anti-estrogenic
  9. Prolactin might stimulate the creation of estrogen receptors, causing estrogen to rise. Tissue-bound estrogen in aging
  10. “There are two kinds of enzyme that produce estrogen. Aromatase converts male hormones into estrogen. Beta-glucuronidase converts the inactive estrogen-glucuronides into active estrogen. The healthy liver inactivates practically all the estrogen that reaches it, mostly by combining it with the “sugar acid,” glucuronic acid. This makes the estrogen water soluble, and it is quickly eliminated in the urine. But when it passes through inflamed tissue, these tissues contain large amounts of beta-glucuronidase, which will remove the glucuronic acid, leaving the pure estrogen to accumulate in the tissue.” Tissue-bound estrogen in aging
  11. Hypothyroidism and protein deficiency prevent the liver from detoxifying estrogen. Improving liver health seems to be a valuable asset to lowering estrogen levels. Tissue-bound estrogen in aging
  12. Sulfatase is an enzyme that releases estrogen into the tissues, and is opposed by progesterone, androsterone and pregnenolone. http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/tissue-bound-estrogen.shtml
  13. Progesterone inhibits beta-glucoronidase. http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/tissue-bound-estrogen.shtml
  14. Cortisol and FSH are pro-estrogenic, which is likely why acne increases when stressed (f it is true that acne is a disease driven by estrogen). http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/tissue-bound-estrogen.shtml

L

lollipop

The lowering of estrogen is of interest in me due to having several estrogen-related afflictions, here's the info I've gathered so far from Peat and Haidut. Maybe some of it'll be of interest to anyone concerned.

2. Selenium lowers estrogen by inhibiting aromatase. https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/selenium-is-anti-estrogenic-aromatase-inhibitor.3223/
  3. Caffeine lowers estrogen by blocking estrogen receptors. Caffeine Is A Potent Anti-estrogen; Can Block Estrogen "receptor" Completely
  5. Vitamin E lowers estrogen by inhibiting aromatase. https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/vitamin-e-tocopherol-is-a-potent-aromatase-inhibitor.3106/
  6. Aromatase is ‘sensitive’ to the concentration of phosphate - I don't know what Peat means by this, however. http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/phosphate-activation-aging.shtml
  7. Pregnenolone, progesterone and androsterone lower estrogen by inhibiting aromatase. Pregnenolone, Progesterone And Androsterone Are Aromatase Inhibitors
  8. Niacinamide lowers estrogen by inhibiting sirtuin. Niacinamide Is Anti-estrogenic
  9. Prolactin might stimulate the creation of estrogen receptors, causing estrogen to rise. Tissue-bound estrogen in aging
  10. “There are two kinds of enzyme that produce estrogen. Aromatase converts male hormones into estrogen. Beta-glucuronidase converts the inactive estrogen-glucuronides into active estrogen. The healthy liver inactivates practically all the estrogen that reaches it, mostly by combining it with the “sugar acid,” glucuronic acid. This makes the estrogen water soluble, and it is quickly eliminated in the urine. But when it passes through inflamed tissue, these tissues contain large amounts of beta-glucuronidase, which will remove the glucuronic acid, leaving the pure estrogen to accumulate in the tissue.” Tissue-bound estrogen in aging
  11. Hypothyroidism and protein deficiency prevent the liver from detoxifying estrogen. Improving liver health seems to be a valuable asset to lowering estrogen levels. Tissue-bound estrogen in aging
  12. Sulfatase is an enzyme that releases estrogen into the tissues, and is opposed by progesterone, androsterone and pregnenolone. http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/tissue-bound-estrogen.shtml
  13. Progesterone inhibits beta-glucoronidase. Tissue-bound estrogen in aging
  14. Cortisol and FSH are pro-estrogenic, which is likely why acne increases when stressed (f it is true that acne is a disease driven by estrogen). Tissue-bound estrogen in aging
Great synthesis @Tenacity. Thank you. Bookmarking.

OP
mayweatherking

3. Caffeine lowers estrogen by blocking estrogen receptors. Caffeine Is A Potent Anti-estrogen; Can Block Estrogen "receptor" Completely
  12. Sulfatase is an enzyme that releases estrogen into the tissues, and is opposed by progesterone, androsterone and pregnenolone. Tissue-bound estrogen in aging
  13. Progesterone inhibits beta-glucoronidase. Tissue-bound estrogen in aging
  14. Cortisol and FSH are pro-estrogenic, which is likely why acne increases when stressed (f it is true that acne is a disease driven by estrogen). Tissue-bound estrogen in aging

excellent work

Vitamin b1 and vitamin b2 are helpful in detoxifying liver of estrogen - per haidut

Also milk thistle may be worth a look.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals