Everything induces Adrenaline even masturbation/sex

laleto12

My body is overflowed with adrenaline. Anything that stimulates me makes me anxious - cold feet - heart palpitations etc. Even when I masturbate - I get overstimulated and my feet turns freezing and my armpits sweat.

Does this mean Dopamine converts to adrenaline super quickly and in huge amounts?

Maybe I should try to lower that conversion but how?

Any input is appreciated thanks.

youngsinatra

I would check your serum copper and plasma zinc.
High adrenaline is a sign of copper toxicity.

golder

I would check your serum copper and plasma zinc.
High adrenaline is a sign of copper toxicity.
Still trying to work out why Ray always says that this high adrenaline response is a thyroid issue, but everyone on Ray Peats forum talks about copper toxicity. When I try to find out what Ray says about copper toxicity, I find nothing. Constantly trying to work out what’s going on and if I’m missing something?

I think thyroid is always the thing to check. And if you eat oysters then you have enough zinc and copper.

P

Peatness

@James b I too have never heard Dr Peat mention copper in terms of toxicity. On the contrary he says that copper is lost easily, especially in the absence of light exposures.

From his articles

Copper is the crucial element for producing the color in hair and skin, for maintaining the elasticity of skin and blood vessels, for protecting against certain types of free radical, and especially for allowing us to use oxygen properly for the production of biological energy. It is also necessary for the normal functioning of certain nerve cells (substantia nigra) whose degeneration is involved in Parkinson's disease. The shape and texture of hair, as well as its color, can change in a copper deficiency. Too much iron can block our absorption of copper, and too little copper makes us store too much iron. With aging, our tissues lose copper as they store excess iron. Because of those changes, we need more vitamin E as we age.

Iron's Dangers

To increase cellular respiration and carbon dioxide production, T3 increases the activity of the enzyme cytochrome oxidase, which uses copper as a co-factor. Increased thyroid activity increases the absorption of copper from foods.

Calcium activates mitochondrial respiration, and lowers adrenaline (Luft, et al., 1988), parathyroid hormone (Ohgitani, et al., 1997), and prolactin (Kruse and Kracht, 1981). Copper, which is the co-factor for the cytochrome C oxidase enzyme, activated by thyroid, is essential for bone formation and maintenance, and is consistently deficient in osteoporosis. Thyroid hormone increases the body's ability to assimilate copper.

Osteoporosis, aging, tissue renewal, and product science

Increased estrogen exposure, decreased thyroid hormone, an increased ratio of iron to copper, and lack of light, are other factors that impair the cytochrome oxidase enzyme.

OP
laleto12

laleto12

I have low ceruloplasmin
higher end serum copper
low histamine in blood.

I check all the symptoms of histapenia however recommendations didnt work. Actually Zinc supplements made my skin a bit worse and I started craving foods like chocolate and dates.

At the moment I have stopped all the supplements because they probably cause more issues.

Vitamin D has been always low despite copious amounts of supps and sunbathing. I cant take Vitamin D anymore because somehow it gives me achy nipples.

I am definitely hypothyroid however despite trying peaty recommendations I cant really improve. And thyroid meds never made me better as well. In fact when I tried them they made me extremely hungry and I cant keep up with the caloric requirements and the last time I tried dosing thyroid one of my tooth started hurting really bad.

Im 22 and do not know why all of these symptoms never go away. My health is deteriorating.

I have found that thyroid is tricky because people try to do it too fast. Increasing slowly over 3 or 4 months may work well for you. Also sometimes supplemental magnesium is needed. I think this is probably where the high adrenalin issue lies...

OP
laleto12

laleto12

maybe i should try disulfiram to see if my problem is dopamine to adrenaline conversion.

youngsinatra

Copper expert Morley Robbins thinks that copper toxicity equals high unbound free copper, which is unable to be utilized to ceruloplasmin.

He states that many things impair ceruloplasmin synthesis — Ascorbic acid, vitamin D supplements, zinc supplements, HRT, antibiotics and many pharmaceuticals impair Cp synthesis.

Did you use any of those?

golder

Does he also help with things that help with ceruloplasmin synthesis? I’m low on vitamin D and prescribed TRT due to being hypogonadal, so they are things I can’t just stop.

OP
laleto12

laleto12

Copper expert Morley Robbins thinks that copper toxicity equals high unbound free copper, which is unable to be utilized to ceruloplasmin.

He states that many things impair ceruloplasmin synthesis — Ascorbic acid, vitamin D supplements, zinc supplements, HRT, antibiotics and many pharmaceuticals impair Cp synthesis.

Did you use any of those?
I’ve used almost all the thing you mentioned :D i dont know how to increase ceruloplasmin

youngsinatra

I personally think that low ceruloplasmin can also sometimes indicate poor liver function as it‘s the main organ that synthesize it.