Everything but the Jab!

David PS

Thanks. I have not read very much about sepsis in the news. Lee Merritt in a video taped in January 2021 spoke about how all of the ferrets in the previous versions of the new vaccine technolgy either died of myocarditis or sepsis. I have read a great deal about myocariditis but sepsis seems to be hidden behind closed hospital doors. Here is the interview that I am thinking about.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/og2cFchai0dT/

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
A radio host in Dallas has gotten 4 of the shots and both he and his wife recently recovered from urinary tract infections and sepsis that they both got at the same time. It is very odd for two people to get the same bacterial infections at the same time even if they live together. This is after having covid several times.

OP
P

Peatness

Thanks @David PS I remember that Merritt interview but I didn't remember what she said about the ferrets and sepsis. Dr Cahill warned of multi-organ failure too in her early interviews of 2021.

@Dolomite what they are calling covid is probably an adverse event.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Thanks @David PS I remember that Merritt interview but I didn't remember what she said about the ferrets and sepsis. Dr Cahill warned of multi-organ failure too in her early interviews of 2021.

@Dolomite what they are calling covid is probably an adverse event.
They aren't allowed to talk about the adverse events on that channel but sometimes things slip. They were allowed to talk about why that person was off the air for so long once he recovered and came back to work. About a month later he also was in the hospital for a heart related issue. Of course, it isn't attributed to the shot but it doesn't look good for him in the long run. Our elderly friend had multi-organ inflammation that killed her about seven months after she got the shots. She also became demented in the 3 weeks before the organ inflammation.

David PS

Death tolls soar but not from Covid

1668076900521.png

OP
P

Peatness

It's a mystery

OP
P

Peatness

Last edited by a moderator:

David PS

OP
P

Peatness

Insane!!! She urges others to get the flu vaccines even though her daughter landed in hospital.

'She has been vaccinated. If she hadn't it doesn't bear thinking of. Please get your 'flu' vaccine.'

Vanessa Feltz has revealed her daughter has been left seriously ill in hospital after contracting flu - and said she feared for what might have happened had she not been vaccinated. The TV host took to Instagram where she uploaded an emotional selfie video explaining that her eldest daughter Allegra, 36, is ‘terribly unwell’ and has been on a drip since Thursday.

And she urged her fans to get the flu vaccine like her daughter, saying "Imagine if she hadn’t." In a video on Instagram, the 60 year old said: “So, I’m talking to you from the hospital where my daughter is really very unwell. She’s on a drip. She’s been on a drip really pretty much since Thursday night", the Daily Mail reports.

“It turns out what she’s got is pure and simply flu. It’s influenza. It’s the flu bug that all the doctors warned us was probably coming this winter. She’s got a particularly virulent horrible horrible case of it. And guess what? She has been vaccinated.

Mossy

"It’s the flu bug that all the doctors warned us was probably coming this winter."
Which has been happening every year, I could guess at least since the industrial age, if not always. And my personal experience is that flu bugs are not limited to winter; though, I could imagine a correlation between less sunlight (vitamin D) and a weaker immune system.

OP
P

Peatness

Which has been happening every year, I could guess at least since the industrial age, if not always. And my personal experience is that flu bugs are not limited to winter; though, I could imagine a correlation between less sunlight (vitamin D) and a weaker immune system.
That quote was from the article written by a paper with an agenda. Why would you expect them to even consider vitamin D? We are being played. We know it but some will fall for it which is why we are in this mess.

Mossy

OP
P

Peatness

In the absence of hard data I can only guess at how many Dr John Campbell convinced to take the experimental jabs. So, according to this MSM article, his videos had 'racked up an incredible 36 million views.' This article was from March of 2020.

So, while I am doing the calculations here is the lastest from said "Dr"

Excess deaths, lack of data​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqKZlDsesL4

Back
Top Bottom