Everybody is losing their eyebrows now. Sudden mass hypothyroidism?

Pufa-Puffin

For past couple of weeks, I felt like seeing a person with normal eyebrows is getting more and more rare.

I was thinking I'm making it up, until I have seen a recording of Parliament's meeting from August. Every member had pretty much normal eyebrows back then. But today, they all look severely hypothyroid.

And then I have realized that my and my spouses' eyebrows also got considerably thinner, despite eating very pro-metabolic diet, living frugal, pro-metabolic lifestyle and avoiding every avoidable toxin and hormonal disruptor like a plague.

What the heck is going on?

Explorer

Maybe some sort of planet level metabolical disruptor or something being released into the air/food/water/etc. or the negative emotions from recent world situations creating some sort of electrical field level stress hormone increase in even those not directly affected by anything bad

Mine seem to be fine although I live in a rural area with little EMFs and any massive scale cities around (Baltics)

K

Kayaker

If you live in a rural area, there shouldn't be any 5G. I heard Italy has 5G home routers, I don't know if that's true.

BearWithMe

We have these too, and guess where they are used the most - in rural and remote areas where no high speed cable connections are available.

Eldermusl57

In addition to the eyebrows, young men in their 20’s and 30’s seem in many cases to have smaller legs, hips, and buttocks too which I have noticed everyday at my health club. The ones deadlifting huge amounts of weight look like they have lower male hormone levels and inactive androgen receptors. Despite the heavy weights, there is no muscle hypertrophy going on. Some of that could be attributable to mediocre genetics, poor sleep, poor eating, and overtraining. The smaller lower body syndrome may also be tied to the proliferation of estrogenic chemicals, cellphone and computer signaling, and xrays.
I’ve noticed in the Reddit workout forums many young guys are using self videos to show themselves doing heavy leg exercises. (Deadlifts/squats) Rarely do they show bench, back, triceps etc.
I have brought this up to other adults and some of whom have agreed with my observations. This is purely observational and anecdotal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals