Every Woman In US Is Continuously Exposed To Carcinogens

haidut

Forum Supporter
I am not sure why they limit this statement to women, since those carcinogens are known to affect men as well. The part I find ironic is that they list HRT (probably estrogen) as one of the known carcinogens, while at the same time we get bombarded with studies about its benefits.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/12/w ... cer-study/

"...Other concerns are cleaning solvents like methylene chloride, pharmaceuticals used in hormone replacement therapy, some flame retardants, chemicals in stain-resistant textiles and nonstick coatings, and styrene which comes from tobacco smoke and is also used to make Styrofoam, the study said."

himsahimsa

The "perfumes", the scent chemicals in most cleaning products, think Lysol Lemon Scent, are terpines. They penetrate the skin easily and also cross the placental barrier and cause attraction/addiction to that chemical to be imprinted on the fetus. This mechanism was discovered in the study of koalas which become addicted to the terpines in eucalyptus through their mothers milk and through placental exposure. In any event. If the product leaves a smell on your skin that lasts for more than a minute, it is probably worth avoiding. Windex added a chemical like this about 15 years ago.

pboy

pretty much all soaps, cosmetics, cleaners, clothing, bedding, drapery, carpets, laminations, wood varnishes, washing detergents, many of the pipes, computer parts, batteries, fuels, medications, pills, ointments all have at least some portion of toxins in them these days. That's how bad it is, its so overwhelming that people cant even fathom a life without it. I think the average quality of person these days in terms of knowing the basics about routines in daily life, how to live in a group, and how to take care of themselves is at at an almost all time low, and im not surprised at all that this is reflected in hormone levels and reproductive rates...and birth experiences and baby quality. That's kind of the point in the various selective qualities our reproductive system goes through and is monitoring...if your subconscious knows that you don't know how to take care of yourself without nursing a highly industrialized society, and that your way of 'noruishing' or cleaning yourself always involves a dose of poison in the process, your reproductive system will find it highly inappropriate to add more stress to the equation by making you horny fertile and look attractive

having said all that, I really feel for woman these days. I wish I could do more to help...because woman trust men to be the ones with more knowledge of these kinds of things, and that the people making decisions have good intentions. They are very trusting, and dutiful, and actually do their best to make themselves more healthy attractive and pleasant to be around. Yet men who control businesses and have monetary interest will do and say anything, use any kind of chemical filler or solvent to make something cheaper and faster, will higher cheap labor, and promote anything harmful or not just to protect their own little bubble of security. Its pathetic, but its the situation at hand. So...to the woman, you unfortuneately gotta be weary of most of the advice put out targeting you...its only purpose is for the scared man with a damaged mind trying to set up some kind of sceme to where more money and security can be channeled to them and harnessed in their life. They only care about how cheap it is, and can they get away with it legally

ilovethesea

pretty much all soaps, cosmetics, cleaners, clothing, bedding, drapery, carpets, laminations, wood varnishes, washing detergents, many of the pipes, computer parts, batteries, fuels, medications, pills, ointments all have at least some portion of toxins in them these days. That's how bad it is, its so overwhelming that people cant even fathom a life without it. I think the average quality of person these days in terms of knowing the basics about routines in daily life, how to live in a group, and how to take care of themselves is at at an almost all time low, and im not surprised at all that this is reflected in hormone levels and reproductive rates...and birth experiences and baby quality. That's kind of the point in the various selective qualities our reproductive system goes through and is monitoring...if your subconscious knows that you don't know how to take care of yourself without nursing a highly industrialized society, and that your way of 'noruishing' or cleaning yourself always involves a dose of poison in the process, your reproductive system will find it highly inappropriate to add more stress to the equation by making you horny fertile and look attractive

having said all that, I really feel for woman these days. I wish I could do more to help...because woman trust men to be the ones with more knowledge of these kinds of things, and that the people making decisions have good intentions. They are very trusting, and dutiful, and actually do their best to make themselves more healthy attractive and pleasant to be around. Yet men who control businesses and have monetary interest will do and say anything, use any kind of chemical filler or solvent to make something cheaper and faster, will higher cheap labor, and promote anything harmful or not just to protect their own little bubble of security. Its pathetic, but its the situation at hand. So...to the woman, you unfortuneately gotta be weary of most of the advice put out targeting you...its only purpose is for the scared man with a damaged mind trying to set up some kind of sceme to where more money and security can be channeled to them and harnessed in their life. They only care about how cheap it is, and can they get away with it legally

I know this is an old post but this is just brilliant. :clapping:

Luann

pboy wherever you are, we think very differently. but this is definitely common ground. super true, the pressure is on women to listen to ads, eat only salad, consume copious soy and nuts, use make-up.

Back
Top Bottom