EVERY US Citizen must read this. Makes 2008 look like pennies

yerrag

I kind of derailed the thread as I brought it back to Covid - look at this site and scroll down to the lawsuits. A bunch - people will win. There is even more than this.

Also on the topic of “woke”, a Mother in Texas toppled the School Board won the President spot and stopped that woke slant subject in the schools for that district. In Vail CO parents ran the school board out of a meeting over mask mandates - apparently they literally ran out of the room. The parents voted themselves in and stopped the mask mandates for that school.

I honestly think they won’t win and are starting to lose.
Small victories make for bigger victories, I hope. Let's see a state secede and we'll talk. Then let's see who begins to act violent and I hope that violence isn't met with prayers. Freedom is worth fighting for and dying for.

JFK Jr, Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King, and Malcolm X - they died for nothing - so far.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Small victories make for bigger victories, I hope. Let's see a state secede and we'll talk. Then let's see who begins to act violent and I hope that violence isn't met with prayers. Freedom is worth fighting for and dying for.

JFK Jr, Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King, and Malcolm X - they died for nothing - so far.
PS here is the article of the Texas parent:

yerrag

60 years overdue, yet a victory, as minor as it gets.

When 2-3 generations have been through a lifetime of brainwashing that did not need to be in concentration camps, I am not sure how you get even a majority agreeing on sound ideas.

Secession is more attainable than getting a whole country that is at least half woke together.

Then it will be a tale of two cities. One winning. The other losing. Then there is meaning to our lives.

grithin

A bit naive. In addition to the fact that with financial system operations, there are IQ limitations most people have, there's also a correct long presented notion that, it takes people running out of bread before they revolt. So, not only is it impossible that all Americans could know about and comprehend the exploits of the fed, even if they did, they wouldn't do anything about it.

There is court corruption, but this corruption is limited in capacity. If you have enough court cases, or enough efforts (such as parents fighting back against bad school mandates), or you have efforts in small enough areas (neglected by corruption), both the corruption can be revealed and some of the rights can be gotten back.

However, I watched the free state project pretty much fail to produce anything significant.

Missenger

Martin Luther King
1619109490646.jpg

Lejeboca

I can't find confirmation that the following actually happened:
"Cyber Ninjas will not carry out an additional matching comparison of early vote ballot signatures with those on file."

Maybe it's a false alarm. I hope that information is not true.
From Ron of MonkeyWerx:

1620273923139.png

May Timeline so far:

May 3
Bill Gates divorce announcement. [1]

May 4
Attny Matthew Deperno releases report alleging a Microsoft SQL Server backdoor was found installed on the Dominion Election Management System (EMS) in Antrim County. [2]
(The Dominion EMS is used for tallying votes and creating final tally reports for the county.)

May 5
AZ Democrats force Maricopa auditors to stop some voter canvassing efforts. [3]

May 5
Federal DOJ warns Arizona officials about Senate recount in Maricopa county. [4]

May 5
Arizona Senator Wendy Rogers warns the Federal DOJ to “stay in their lane” and to not touch Arizona ballots or machines unless they want to go to Arizona prison. [5]

Sources:
1. Bill and Melinda Gates to divorce, but charitable foundation to remain intact

2. https://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/...brief_response_to_motion_for_summary_disp.pdf

3. US Justice Department worried about Arizona Senate recount

4. DOJ warns Arizona officials about Senate recount

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/WendyRogersAZ/status/1390099195160371206

======================================
Maricopa ballot audit is now ESTIMATED to be approximately 17.3% complete.

supercoolguy

Disturbs? Why do you think China and Biden are hell-bent on destroying energy production in the USA? Cuckold rats. What the **** do you think happened after the fake "Spanish Flu"? Get a ******* clue, wake the **** up.
Bump^

nomoreketones

From Ron of MonkeyWerx:

View attachment 23324
I work with SQL Server Management Studio all the time. I can say with certainty that there is no reason for it to be installed on the voting machines. If a user can launch Management Studio then the user may be able to manipulate the data if the developers weren't careful. There are ways go strip permissions from specific user accounts and if that is the case then Management Studio won't be able to change the database. Also the developers could have encrypted the sensitive data in the database and that would make Management Studio useless too. Hard to know what is possible without seeing the system design and source code.

This is why all voting systems can be opens source so the community can study the code and find vulnerabilities.

Lejeboca

I work with SQL Server Management Studio all the time. I can say with certainty that there is no reason for it to be installed on the voting machines. If a user can launch Management Studio then the user may be able to manipulate the data if the developers weren't careful. There are ways go strip permissions from specific user accounts and if that is the case then Management Studio won't be able to change the database. Also the developers could have encrypted the sensitive data in the database and that would make Management Studio useless too. Hard to know what is possible without seeing the system design and source code.

This is why all voting systems can be opens source so the community can study the code and find vulnerabilities.

Agreed no place for the SQL SMS on voting machines.

In fact the 'users', Maricopa Country Election officials didn't a (admin-level) password, despite the law that the machines has to be inspected by them before voting

sladerunner69

Why did you think the fed was talking about fleeing to China last year? Because they're all bolshevists.

The Federal Reserve are bolsheviks? Or what fed are you talking about? The broader federal government? Of course the government is full of pro-government commies, that's just natural.

gaze

The Federal Reserve are bolsheviks? Or what fed are you talking about? The broader federal government? Of course the government is full of pro-government commies, that's just natural.
the federal reserve isn't even federal. it's a private institution set up by private banks.

Missenger

The fed is a tool for the banks to push their control with loans and inflation, I've always thought of bolshevists as a financial distraction of the criminal activity of banks, that sounds redundant as a statement but given how most of the money flowing around is fradulent and the fed can print as much as they want that's an understatement.

akgrrrl

I agree but China is determined to change this. They are already entrenched in Africa and are buying up foreign power stations land etc. - tons of land in Texas by the way. I think we need to keep one eye open.
Good thread Lolly.
January, the Chinese were here and purchased land and some businesses throughout Alaska. They have always had their hands in the fish processors... Maybe the "chunnel" from Seward to Siberia proposed 10 years ago is underway? We do wonder, but the small populations scattered widely do not lend to organized comparitive facts and information. The guv accepted CARES monies so we have full mask mandates etc, partially ignored by a fiercely independent populace. Eyes open, but so many secrets, so compartmentalized.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Good thread Lolly.
January, the Chinese were here and purchased land and some businesses throughout Alaska. They have always had their hands in the fish processors... Maybe the "chunnel" from Seward to Siberia proposed 10 years ago is underway? We do wonder, but the small populations scattered widely do not lend to organized comparitive facts and information. The guv accepted CARES monies so we have full mask mandates etc, partially ignored by a fiercely independent populace. Eyes open, but so many secrets, so compartmentalized.
Thank you @akgrrrl! Funny enough I say a report of the Philippine gov telling their fishing boats to ignore China’s wish to impose no fishing times in the region,

LA

The fed is a tool for the banks to push their control with loans and inflation, I've always thought of bolshevists as a financial distraction of the criminal activity of banks, that sounds redundant as a statement but given how most of the money flowing around is fradulent and the fed can print as much as they want that's an understatement.
Fiat money
US Citizens need to wake up to this. We will be left holding the bill. @tankasnowgod I think you will appreciate this.

Like the Goldman Sachs Fraud all over again

LA

Attachments

• Goldman Sachs Fraud.doc
    119.5 KB · Views: 5

gaze

In about 2012 there were a few news reports about China Launching a Gold Backed Global Currency. Anyone know more about it?
they launched a digital currency that was rumored to be backed by gold but i havnt seen anything about the gold part. it seems just to be a centralized digital currency that they can control themselves, but maybe they'll back it by gold later on

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom