EVERY US Citizen must read this. Makes 2008 look like pennies

gaze

The US would burn the entire world down before letting russia and china destroy the dollar. either way, a gold backed currency won't mean anything when the american military won't allow global trade to take place using it

sladerunner69

the federal reserve isn't even federal. it's a private institution set up by private banks.

It is a part of the federal government. the chairman is appointed by the president. Right now it effectively operates independently but if congress were to pass laws pertaining to the Fed it would be obliged to comply. That's unlikely to happen unless a far-right "nutjob" like Ron Paul gets the golden ticket.

The fed is a tool for the banks to push their control with loans and inflation, I've always thought of bolshevists as a financial distraction of the criminal activity of banks, that sounds redundant as a statement but given how most of the money flowing around is fradulent and the fed can print as much as they want that's an understatement.

Good points. Yes the current far left is very similar to the bolsheviks of old (the name means "majority") by using an irriational mob rule mentality to bully their delusions onto smaller groups. The bankers would much rather have the broader public concerned with inane political issues like race and gender than to become aware of the scams going on with the stock market , sovereignty tax, money printing, etc

rei

if the american monetary supply crashes, the world goes down with it. i don't think people understand just how much most of the globe is reliant on the dollar and US trade
The opposite is true. No country has ever robbed as much purchasing power through it's reserve currency status. Once we get a global reserve currency not controlled by one country this will stop and free up resources elsewhere. Where it will have catastrophic effects is in USA who will need to start living on their own.

gaze

Right now it effectively operates independently but if congress were to pass laws pertaining to the Fed it would be obliged to comply.
JFK tried to, and got killed soon after. Like you said, I doubt this would happen any time soon.

Last edited:

nomoreketones

The US would burn the entire world down before letting russia and china destroy the dollar. either way, a gold backed currency won't mean anything when the american military won't allow global trade to take place using it
A weak dollar might be the long term plan since they are skyrocketing the national debt.

gaze

A weak dollar might be the long term plan since they are skyrocketing the national debt.
correct, it's been their plan for decades now. I should say that what i mean by a "dollar crash" is a quick hyperinflation and debasement of the dollar which moves far too rapidly for the technocrats plan which basically would kill off people who can't afford food, etc because there wages stay low. as opposed to their current "modern monetary theory" plan which is to increase inflation "slowly" with money printing and keep it steady to the point at which they can tax those who accumulate it to keep the supply in the market steady. so basically if central planning fails to control all the things they need to control for it to work

Last edited:

grithin

correct, it's been their plan for decades now
They've been doing a terrible job at it then. I just assumed their plan was to gather as much wealth as possible in their exploits with being the reserve currency, and then to kill the dollar, along with the US, in a quick fashion, but slow enough to get other countries to accept transition into SDRs or something like that - bringing their plans for world government into fruition.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Fiat money

Like the Goldman Sachs Fraud all over again
Yes it is - but with even higher stakes and now in derivatives. Also read the site above about the missing 21 trillion - now Au heard an interview where the professor now thinks around 90 trillion is missing. The derivative market which is in the quadrillions would be an easy place to launder that US missing/stolen money. We seriously have a mess on our hands.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom