EVERY US Citizen must read this. Makes 2008 look like pennies

Lollipop2

Missenger

Why did you think the fed was talking about fleeing to China last year? Because they're all bolshevists.

Steve

Oh good.....I enjoyed The Big Short movie, so hopefully there will be a sequel coming out soon.

Steve

So ... what's an average Joe to do at this point?
That's the same thing I've been wondering.
If you have enough money it seems like a good idea to move to the country where you can raise your own food and have a good water supply...just in case.
But most people can't do that because we need our jobs to make money because we don't have enough to up & move to the country.
So my plan is to do nothing. I have some food to last a few weeks and some water filters. That's about all I have going at the moment.
This lady's blog really disturbs me:

Missenger

Disturbs? Why do you think China and Biden are hell-bent on destroying energy production in the USA? Cuckold rats. What the **** do you think happened after the fake "Spanish Flu"? Get a ******* clue, wake the **** up.

OP
L

Lollipop2

Ultimately I think we all need to become aware and as a singular voice say “no!” We will not pay for their criminal activities. We want every party involved punished. They think they are hiding it from us. If we call them out, they will have no more games to play hidden from the public. It will have to stop. The main problem is only a few are aware. Most have not bothered to educate themselves. I say spread the word!

gaze

if the american monetary supply crashes, the world goes down with it. i don't think people understand just how much most of the globe is reliant on the dollar and US trade

OP
L

Lollipop2

if the american monetary supply crashes, the world goes down with it. i don't think people understand just how much most of the globe is reliant on the dollar and US trade
I agree but China is determined to change this. They are already entrenched in Africa and are buying up foreign power stations land etc. - tons of land in Texas by the way. I think we need to keep one eye open.

PhilParma

The Fed has created an environment wherein there are more sectors in a bubble than those that aren't. Stocks, real estate, crypto. Nothing seems safe. The only real assets I can think of that might be undervalued are precious metals, livestock, guns, maybe farmland. Ammo prices are high too, but even so are probably still undervalued. The masses have taken to gambling because inflation makes it too dangerous to hold onto dollars. US debt is ~130% of GDP, and there hasn't been any political or public will to address it since maybe the 90s. After 9/11 we made the decision to ruin the country because we were afraid of some bearded guys living in caves half world away. Everyone has given up and resigned themselves to hoovering up enough cash to drive around in an Escalade or a 633i for however long we have left until food, water, and guns are all that matter. The elite don't care, they will bug out to Tanzania or wherever the hell they've set up their personal Epstein island.

Missenger

Why do you think the bolshevists were hell-bent on re-enacting 0% tax on China? They'll crash everything and start another war to kill everyone off.

nomoreketones

What a loss. The audit is a sham now.
The settlement includes:
"Cyber Ninjas will not carry out an additional matching comparison of early vote ballot signatures with those on file."

How the hell are they going to distinguish between real and fake ballots without signature matching? The Democrats have succeeded in pushing their fraudulent tactics used to steal the election into the Arizona recount. :(

We shouldn't be surprised. The fascist government ruling the U.S. from behind the scenes in very powerful. Only well behaved subjects will be allowed to participate in their puppet democracy.

nomoreketones

The settlement includes:
"Cyber Ninjas will not carry out an additional matching comparison of early vote ballot signatures with those on file."

How the hell are they going to distinguish between real and fake ballots without signature matching? The Democrats have succeeded in pushing their fraudulent tactics used to steal the election into the Arizona recount. :(

We shouldn't be surprised. The fascist government ruling the U.S. from behind the scenes in very powerful. Only well behaved subjects will be allowed to participate in their puppet democracy.
I can't find confirmation that the following actually happened:

Maybe it's a false alarm. I hope that information is not true.

yerrag

What a loss. The audit is a sham now.
There is no pretense anymore.

It's "live with it. That's all you've got. If you want crumbs, and for your children, and your children's children, carry water for us."

The good people are very busy fighting this-with peaceful means like prayers. They are filled with gratitude. Ommm

OP
L

Lollipop2

I can't find confirmation that the following actually happened:

Maybe it's a false alarm. I hope that information is not true.
Fingers crossed.

OP
L

Lollipop2

There is no pretense anymore.

It's "live with it. That's all you've got. If you want crumbs, and for your children, and your children's children, carry water for us."

The good people are very busy fighting this-with peaceful means like prayers. They are filled with gratitude. Ommm
Lawsuits and nonviolent resistance meaning say “NO!”

yerrag

Lawsuits and nonviolent resistance meaning say “NO!”
They have the law on their side now, don't they? The top enforcers, the top adjudicators. What is lawful has become immoral. The law is used against morality. Bound by rules that don't serve the common good. What use is law when it is perverted?

OP
L

Lollipop2

They have the law on their side now, don't they? The top enforcers, the top adjudicators. What is lawful has become immoral. The law is used against morality. Bound by rules that don't serve the common good. What use is law when it is perverted?
I kind of derailed the thread as I brought it back to Covid - look at this site and scroll down to the lawsuits. A bunch - people will win. There is even more than this.

Also on the topic of “woke”, a Mother in Texas toppled the School Board won the President spot and stopped that woke slant subject in the schools for that district. In Vail CO parents ran the school board out of a meeting over mask mandates - apparently they literally ran out of the room. The parents voted themselves in and stopped the mask mandates for that school.

I honestly think they won’t win and are starting to lose.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom