Every Time Metabolism Speeds Up - Infection Increases?

A.R

Whenever I seem to use steroids/supplements which increase metabolism, I have noticed that I seem to always get an infection of some sort (chest/uti etc). Anyone else experience this? How to counter?

Vinero

I have experienced this too with Methylene blue, progesterone, and niacinamide, even coffee. I think these supplements potently decrease nitric oxide, which your body uses to combat/kill bacteria.

OP
A.R

A.R

I have experienced this too with Methylene blue, progesterone, and niacinamide, even coffee. I think these supplements potently decrease nitric oxide, which your body uses to combat/kill bacteria.
Have you ever had raised white blood cells shown on a blood test?

How have you countered this problem? I have tried to take l arginine in the past (which raises n/o I think) but it never suited me

Vinero

I have had multiple lung infections last year, together with asthmatic symptoms and a high C- reactive protein value. It always flared up when I took Methylene blue, Progesterone, Caffeine, Niacinamide and other pro-metabolic substances. I discovered I had a chronic bacterial infection in my lung called Chlamydia Pneumoniae, and the only way to kill it was with antibiotics. After taking antibiotics for a long time my health is now very good compared to last year and my asthma is gone.
More info can be found at: Welcome Chlamydia Pneumoniae Help and Treatment. | Cpnhelp.org

OP
A.R

A.R

I have had multiple lung infections last year, together with asthmatic symptoms and a high C- reactive protein value. It always flared up when I took Methylene blue, Progesterone, Caffeine, Niacinamide and other pro-metabolic substances. I discovered I had a chronic bacterial infection in my lung called Chlamydia Pneumoniae, and the only way to kill it was with antibiotics. After taking antibiotics for a long time my health is now very good compared to last year and my asthma is gone.
More info can be found at: Welcome Chlamydia Pneumoniae Help and Treatment. | Cpnhelp.org
Unfortunately link does not work in my region, but I have also suffered from asthmatic symptoms! I have recently started to use a cpap machine which has helped a lot.

Which particular antibiotics and for how long did you take them?

Vinero

Unfortunately link does not work in my region, but I have also suffered from asthmatic symptoms! I have recently started to use a cpap machine which has helped a lot.

Which particular antibiotics and for how long did you take them?
If you have asthma and recurrent infections the chance of chronic bacterial infection of Cpn is high. Maybe this link works:
Near fatal asthma attack leads to a complete asthma cure.
I took doxycycline 200 mg a day + azithromycine 250 mg 3 x a week. You have to take it for a long time though. Think at least a year. It is a very difficult bacterium to eradicate from your body but if you do your health will improve greatly. Chlamydia Pneumonia causes a chronic infection with high inflammation in your body. It is a cause of MS, Alzheimer, Arthritis, Asthma and other inflammatory diseases because it increases endotoxin systemically.

OP
A.R

A.R

D
If you have asthma and recurrent infections the chance of chronic bacterial infection of Cpn is high. Maybe this link works:
Near fatal asthma attack leads to a complete asthma cure.
I took doxycycline 200 mg a day + azithromycine 250 mg 3 x a week. You have to take it for a long time though. Think at least a year. It is a very difficult bacterium to eradicate from your body but if you do your health will improve greatly. Chlamydia Pneumonia causes a chronic infection with high inflammation in your body. It is a cause of MS, Alzheimer, Arthritis, Asthma and other inflammatory diseases because it increases endotoxin systemically.
During the year or so of treatment, did you take any metabolism boosting supplements, or do you think they would make things worse?

Wolf

My personal experience is that it's the liberation of PUFA that create the random infections for me and that waiting it out or small amounts of coconut oil help.
I also have blocked pores and small red acne-like spots around this time. I really need to stop eating shitty when I'm at school, but convenience is king.

OP
A.R

A.R

My personal experience is that it's the liberation of PUFA that create the random infections for me and that waiting it out or small amounts of coconut oil help.
I also have blocked pores and small red acne-like spots around this time. I really need to stop eating shitty when I'm at school, but convenience is king.
I would agree that pufa certainly does play a part. Every time I foolishly consume it, I feel the bad effects straight away

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals