Ever Hired A RP Health Coach?

spicegirl

Hi there,

Have you worked with a health coach? If so, what your results were. Did you find it helpful? Did you get the results you were looking for.

I'm not planning to hire a coach anytime soon (nor become one!). I'm just curious to hear whether people actual achieve desired outcomes when working with a coach.

Thanks!
sg

ddjd

Zachariah is good. He has a private Facebook group which is still running and it's reasonably cheap I think. Around 200 USD a month and you can bother him whenever you want with whatever you want pretty much

OP
S

spicegirl

@Joeyd - thanks!

What I'd really like to know is if you experienced improvements as a result of working with this coach? If you worked with him, did you get info that you were able to apply and then see a change?

I work in marketing (in an unrelated field). I write and promote success stories. It's fun because people really do experience great results (and relief from trying business struggles). "But," only a handful of clients can be considered truly triumphant (others just experience some relief).

I suspect this may be true in every field and want to hear some "stories in the raw".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals