European Vendor for Idealabs products?

NodeCerebri

Will there be the possibility to have a european vendor of idealabs products where they ship products from within the EU?
Yeah, I know I could order it from the US, but the customs are *********************
Thanks for any help.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Will there be the possibility to have a european vendor of idealabs products where they ship products from within the EU?
Yeah, I know I could order it from the US, but the customs are *********************
Thanks for any help.

There is no point having a EU vendor unless the products are produced there. If that vendor is simply a reseller we would still have to send the products to them and then they have to sent it again to the end client. So, it would not only not eliminate the customs issues but also have 2 shippings instead of one, which raises the cost. Besides, we have not rally had serious issues with customs so far when shipping from the US.

golder

Thanks for any help.
Shipping to the UK has been absolutely fine. I’ve had 1 or 2 problems in 30+ orders in 2+ years and Haidut rectified those issues for me. No need to make it more complicated than necessary.

OP
NodeCerebri

NodeCerebri

There is no point having a EU vendor unless the products are produced there. If that vendor is simply a reseller we would still have to send the products to them and then they have to sent it again to the end client. So, it would not only not eliminate the customs issues but also have 2 shippings instead of one, which raises the cost. Besides, we have not rally had serious issues with customs so far when shipping from the US.
Thank you so much for the clarification! Of course most products would come through, I was just hoping to get a way around that, but under these circumstances makes perfectly sense.

Orome

Forum Supporter
Just wanted to add that I am ordering Idealabs products since some years with shipping to Germany and I never had an issue with customs so far (*knocking on wood). The average shipping time is around 10-15 days (with International AirMail).

OP
NodeCerebri

NodeCerebri

Just wanted to add that I am ordering Idealabs products since some years with shipping to Germany and I never had an issue with customs so far (*knocking on wood). The average shipping time is around 10-15 days (with International AirMail).
Thanks for chiming in. What did you order? Also products which would need a prescription?

Mauritio

The record was 7 days for me (allopregnanolone)
And the longest was progesterone which took 5 weeks .

pushkin

Shipping to the UK has been absolutely fine. I’ve had 1 or 2 problems in 30+ orders in 2+ years and Haidut rectified those issues for me. No need to make it more complicated than necessary.

Have you ever had to pay customs charges on the products and if so, how much was it? Thank you.

Sven

In Finland there is a pretty hefty import fee for items from outside the EU so from the customer's point of view, ordering from a within EU address would be useful.

Gustav3Y

The irony is with an European source more would be willing to buy due to no headaches and taxes, but the fact they come from the USA gives many the sense of getting something exclusive and high end, as most Europeans work on heavy prejudice principles and many people around the world, if they would come from Bulgaria they would negatively impact people's view of the products in comparison to coming from the USA.

Mabeco

Hello, I found this thread after seeing idealabs being sold in Bulgaria.
Is this a reseller or connected to idealabs?
Xenobg.com

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hello, I found this thread after seeing idealabs being sold in Bulgaria.
Is this a reseller or connected to idealabs?
Xenobg.com

Yes, they resell some of the products, but work only with Bulgarian clients and even then mostly with athletes and doctors that we do research projects with in Bulgaria. Xenobg has no items in stock, so even if they worked with clients outside Bulgaria they are still subject to the limitations I mentioned in the post earlier in the thread.

Yes, they resell some of the products, but work only with Bulgarian clients and even then mostly with athletes and doctors that we do research projects with in Bulgaria. Xenobg has no items in stock, so even if they worked with clients outside Bulgaria they are still subject to the limitations I mentioned in the post earlier in the thread.
I live in Romania and I ordered twice from xenobg, some progesterone and androsterone in September 2023 and I didn't feel much from them. Maybe it was a bad batch or they were expired. In December I ordered from you, progesterone and other staff, and it was incomparable, way stronger, even though the taste was the same.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I live in Romania and I ordered twice from xenobg, some progesterone and androsterone in September 2023 and I didn't feel much from them. Maybe it was a bad batch or they were expired. In December I ordered from you, progesterone and other staff, and it was incomparable, way stronger, even though the taste was the same.

Thanks for sharing. I will check with them to see what is going on, but this situation is yet one more reason to order directly from the IdeaLabs website.

Razvan

Thanks for sharing. I will check with them to see what is going on, but this situation is yet one more reason to order directly from the IdeaLabs website.
Same with xenobg. The font of the products is different then the font of idealabs.
I am romanian, i contacted the CEO of xenobg to send me since romania is near to bulgaria and the products had almost no effect. No comparation with idealabs. Don't want to discredit the guy, he seems nice.
We should open a shop in Bucharest :))) people here are very low vaccinations rates and are open to local not mainstream medicine solutions.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Same with xenobg. The font of the products is different then the font of idealabs.
I am romanian, i contacted the CEO of xenobg to send me since romania is near to bulgaria and the products had almost no effect. No comparation with idealabs. Don't want to discredit the guy, he seems nice.
We should open a shop in Bucharest :))) people here are very low vaccinations rates and are open to local not mainstream medicine solutions.

Thanks for the offer. Opening a shop would depend on getting the raw materials for production delivered to Europe. Otherwise, there is no point as the products would have to be sent from the US to Romania and then distributed around Europe.
Also, can you please elaborate on what do you mean by font being different? The font on the pictures of Xenobg website is different, but that's because he created his own images. Are you saying the font on the bottles you got from Xenobg and us was different? What did you order?

Razvan

Thanks for the offer. Opening a shop would depend on getting the raw materials for production delivered to Europe. Otherwise, there is no point as the products would have to be sent from the US to Romania and then distributed around Europe.
Also, can you please elaborate on what do you mean by font being different? The font on the pictures of Xenobg website is different, but that's because he created his own images. Are you saying the font on the bottles you got from Xenobg and us was different? What did you order?
Yes, the font of the writing on the bottles of the products. I can attach it with photos.
Progestene and Androsterone.
Been using this for years from idealabs, but almost no effect from xenobg.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yes, the font of the writing on the bottles of the products. I can attach it with photos.
Progestene and Androsterone.
Been using this for years from idealabs, but almost no effect from xenobg.

Please attach the photos. What was the solvent for both products - ethanol/SFA or the tocopherol/SFA one?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals