European Commission President von der Leyen ancestors were Plantation and slave owners

ThinPicking

they want chaos so its good to remember this, I'm sure they will use agent provocateurs
Exactly, and would they even need "agent provocateurs" at this point. There's an army of disaffected opportunists waiting for devils night (not the one that falls on the 30th). "Social" media will start and fuel the fire, perfect for part of the pretext to "regulate" it. Who could blame them, it's always been our responsibility to de-escalate the escalation we've been witnessing.

they know well what they are doing, the only good thing about labour getting in is it will finally expose them for what they are, a right leaning party just like the conservatives, one and the same, there is no workers representation anymore
Of course they know what they're doing and advance the same agenda, but the idea they're "right leaning" is as ridiculous as the suggestion the "conservatives" are conservative. And "workers representation" wouldn't inherently make them left leaning either. If we get our heads out of the political dialectic, they're just treasonous bastards. We've been consenting by numbers. The lies and trickery don't absolve us of responsibility.

maybe corbyn see's all of this and is waiting in the wings for the broader public to witness it.
That would be borderline Trump tier hopium if you were seriously asking the question. Jeremy and Piers know their roles. If Jeremy had this much sense and virtue he'd have run a more realistic campaign in 2019. Putting his failure down to the tone of coverage and that ridiculous "anti-semitism" crap would be silly.

The manifesto was ridiculous. It was quite literally a joke and he quite literally handed the detonator to Boris for accelerated but still controlled demolition of conservative sentiment. Which isn't that dissimilar from the Labour heartlands. I know I don't need to tell you how deliberately divided we've become.

ThinPicking

At the risk of that post sounding black pilled I'd like anyone who would care to know I'm no such thing.

The proverbial attack surface is now tiny and the party colour irrelevant. We could ask for removal of corporate personhood, nationalisation and rescindment of BoE rate setting and OMO powers, recapitalisation of the population, force balance of budgets and disempower the four horsemen in about 5 minutes. One of which is the medical industrial complex. We have a Peaty blueprint for reform right here :D. If
only a critical mass could see how powerful we really are. And we accepted the requirement to work our tiny little arses off.

It could be beautiful...

Last edited:
OP
Drareg

Drareg

Exactly, and would they even need "agent provocateurs" at this point. There's an army of disaffected opportunists waiting for devils night (not the one that falls on the 30th). "Social" media will start and fuel the fire, perfect for part of the pretext to "regulate" it. Who could blame them, it's always been our responsibility to de-escalate the escalation we've been witnessing.

Of course they know what they're doing and advance the same agenda, but the idea they're "right leaning" is as ridiculous as the suggestion the "conservatives" are conservative. And "workers representation" wouldn't inherently make them left leaning either. If we get our heads out of the political dialectic, they're just treasonous bastards. We've been consenting by numbers. The lies and trickery don't absolve us of responsibility.

That would be borderline Trump tier hopium if you were seriously asking the question. Jeremy and Piers know their roles. If Jeremy had this much sense and virtue he'd have run a more realistic campaign in 2019. Putting his failure down to the tone of coverage and that ridiculous "anti-semitism" crap would be silly.

The manifesto was ridiculous. It was quite literally a joke and he quite literally handed the detonator to Boris for accelerated but still controlled demolition of conservative sentiment. Which isn't that dissimilar from the Labour heartlands. I know I don't need to tell you how deliberately divided we've become.
Good points.
the next leader is likely to fail, boris has been rejected, part of the script, snap election is next in the script, Boris will be the churchill rising from the ashes like figure for the coup attempt when labour fail.

P

Peatness

Good points.
the next leader is likely to fail, boris has been rejected, part of the script, snap election is next in the script, Boris will be the churchill rising from the ashes like figure for the coup attempt when labour fail.
🎯

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom