Votes: 21 42.0%
  • 60-90 %

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • >90%

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters

EchoTango

This is the answer to your question.
Look at the document Drareg posted a few pages ago about the swedish ID system . It's not that far away. Close to 100% of the people of working -age already use it there.
Cashless society in less than 3 years in sweden...
This is why I think Sweden was excluded from "bad" batches and lockdowns. Sweden is already a forerunner for agenda 2030. Before covid, many Swedes were already consenting to digital implants to ride the metro.

Pointless

I have some questions about this cyberattack simulation. Please no speculation, only concrete or provable assertions.

Are there any concrete details about what the simulation is like? Is it an attack on specific companies or localities, or does it simulate a broad attack on entire sectors like a country's power grid, banking sector, Internet, etc.

Were the global pandemic simulations similar to the actual outbreak of Covid-19 in a meaningful way?

What is the best way to protect against this attack? Withdraw cash from the bank? Physical precious metals? Cryptocurrency?

Dave_Fit

I have some questions about this cyberattack simulation. Please no speculation, only concrete or provable assertions.

Are there any concrete details about what the simulation is like? Is it an attack on specific companies or localities, or does it simulate a broad attack on entire sectors like a country's power grid, banking sector, Internet, etc.

Were the global pandemic simulations similar to the actual outbreak of Covid-19 in a meaningful way?

What is the best way to protect against this attack? Withdraw cash from the bank? Physical precious metals? Cryptocurrency?
To my knowledge concrete details are spars, but the media has intimated that a Russian cyber attack is likely and has listed energy, infrastructure, and the internet as possible targets. Because it's numerous outlets reporting this it seems like they are priming for this to happen but that is as you specified speculation. See links to media outlets reporting Russian cyber attack posted in this topic earlier.

From the transcripts/slides I read of pandemic simulations pre dating the plandemic, they specified a corona virus, a pandemic, controlling the media narrative and vaccines to name a few, so very similar in very meaningful ways. Of course you have to believe the transcripts are real but they (are alleged to have) predated the pandemic so...

As to protection in case of an event, I think crypto is out, if the internet is down it would be as useless as a credit card or online banking. Cash would get you far for a time, maybe 2-3 weeks before supplies ran out or price gouging sets in, but you could fill out your stock of supplies right when it happens. It would be better to have stocked up before, food, gas etc. I always say if nothing happens you can always put your money back in the bank if that's what you wish, eat the food you bought, and use the extra gas.

For me, we have always kept a food storage supply, I have been through some natural disasters and it just seemed prudent. I keep our vehicles topped off and multiple extra containers of fuel. We had an alleged Russian cyber attack on the eastern seaboard gas lines last year that disrupted fuel where I live for about 10 days, most station were out of gas in a couple days, Having cash on hand also makes sense in case of a natural disaster such as power outages etc. We also grow our won vegetables in raised beds in the summer and usually yield a 100 or more pounds over the summer give or take.

Precious metals might be more viable assuming it was needed long term, silver seems more useable in that regard as gold would be like trying to pay for things with thousand dollar bills. longer term In an actual emergency/disruption things people need are the most valuable currency, toilet paper, food, water, liquor, common ammunition, fire wood, propane, fuel etc.

Pointless

To my knowledge concrete details are spars, but the media has intimated that a Russian cyber attack is likely and has listed energy, infrastructure, and the internet as possible targets. Because it's numerous outlets reporting this it seems like they are priming for this to happen but that is as you specified speculation. See links to media outlets reporting Russian cyber attack posted in this topic earlier.

From the transcripts/slides I read of pandemic simulations pre dating the plandemic, they specified a corona virus, a pandemic, controlling the media narrative and vaccines to name a few, so very similar in very meaningful ways. Of course you have to believe the transcripts are real but they (are alleged to have) predated the pandemic so...

As to protection in case of an event, I think crypto is out, if the internet is down it would be as useless as a credit card or online banking. Cash would get you far for a time, maybe 2-3 weeks before supplies ran out or price gouging sets in, but you could fill out your stock of supplies right when it happens. It would be better to have stocked up before, food, gas etc. I always say if nothing happens you can always put your money back in the bank if that's what you wish, eat the food you bought, and use the extra gas.

For me, we have always kept a food storage supply, I have been through some natural disasters and it just seemed prudent. I keep our vehicles topped off and multiple extra containers of fuel. We had an alleged Russian cyber attack on the eastern seaboard gas lines last year that disrupted fuel where I live for about 10 days, most station were out of gas in a couple days, Having cash on hand also makes sense in case of a natural disaster such as power outages etc. We also grow our won vegetables in raised beds in the summer and usually yield a 100 or more pounds over the summer give or take.

Precious metals might be more viable assuming it was needed long term, silver seems more useable in that regard as gold would be like trying to pay for things with thousand dollar bills. longer term In an actual emergency/disruption things people need are the most valuable currency, toilet paper, food, water, liquor, common ammunition, fire wood, propane, fuel etc.
Thanks, this is very helpful. I'm currently stockpiling small amounts of cash, precious metals. I need to get into food security as I follow a specialized diet like many here. Crypto I hope to derisk from sometime this year, but I hope that as Internet eventually comes back online, it would still be accessible, directly or by hacking an uncensored Internet protocol. Thanks again.

Dave_Fit

Thanks, this is very helpful. I'm currently stockpiling small amounts of cash, precious metals. I need to get into food security as I follow a specialized diet like many here. Crypto I hope to derisk from sometime this year, but I hope that as Internet eventually comes back online, it would still be accessible, directly or by hacking an uncensored Internet protocol. Thanks again.
Sweetened condensed milk is shelf stable and while not the best seems like a reasonably Peaty food, all the vitamins and calcium from milk, and sugar, so it's also a decent calorie supply and cheap. The idea of crypto I like as a potential stable money supply and an alternative to to fiat money, I worry about interruptions and what that could mean, also the power structure talking about or already outlawing it in places is concerning. It's definitely not off the table for me but seems there are additional risks to consider.

EchoTango

It can be difficult to know if precious metals are really what they are though. How will you test if someones gold or silver is real? Many alloys are imposters. You may be able to discern some things - US quarters stopped being minted in silver in the 60s, and you can tell if you have a silver quarter because its heavier. But bartering in precious metals comes with lots of drawbacks.

Drareg

UK Government Launch Cyber Security Strategy

Looks like the next 8 years then will be cyber attacks, the war on covid is over now its a war on hackers, it just so happens if we all use a license/passport for the internet the hacks will stop, they will be ramping up the MSM and NGO's to start pumping these narratives, they are desperate for the social contract for digital ID's, the agenda 2030 goals.
People are loosing patience with the ruling class fast.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

"Eric Schmidts speaches and comitee work for the pentagon and such indicated, as early as 2019, that their primary intention was to wreck the economy.
You can't make a new digital alternative reality until you have created desperation and wreck the old economy thoroughly."
-RP

Drareg

"Eric Schmidts speaches and comitee work for the pentagon and such indicated, as early as 2019, that their primary intention was to wreck the economy.
You can't make a new digital alternative reality until you have created desperation and wreck the old economy thoroughly."
-RP
This is it, starting tightening resources so folks go into a learned helplessness, a lot of videos of Christine Lagarde calling for inflation in 2019 I believe, its social engineering, depopulate while hoarding resources, what we are witnessing is "peaty" in a way, when the body is deprived of resources we see the dysfunction unfold, it then manifests on a macro scale socially.
The UBI propaganda campaign will go into overdrive soon, the amount of NGO's starting up on top of what we already have is unbelievable, the fake emperors audience is in place, the idiot left have been fully hijacked, they will celebrate a digital prison like its a victory.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

People are getting it.

"The banking system will be hacked so we must come to the rescue with a central bank digital currency."

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Dave_Fit

Definitely look like it could be the beginning. Some of the following look like paid placement adds predating the attack so they can be pointed at later.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Quite a few stories on the BBC site
That cyber attack would be like killing two birds with one stone.

Showing how real and dangerous a cyber attack is.
And exacerbating the already scarce oil/ gas supplies and thus increasing the desperation and fear in the population (which are needed for the implementation of the digital ID, as per the above Peat-Quote).

Especially in Germany where the current gas supplies would last only 1 week during an extreme cold period.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom