Votes: 9 18.0%
  • >90%

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

????

Interesting. But one would need to order it before ***t hits the fan,which most people arent going to do. So I think we need another way of communicating .

... isn't there an asteroid possibly hitting earth next year ?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Here it is. They're already dropping some hints at how far-reaching this is going to be.

"The European digital identity will enable us to do in any Member State as we do at home without any extra cost and fewer hurdles. Be that renting a flat or opening a bank account outside of our home country."

"The European Digital Identity wallets offer a new possibility for them to store and use data for all sorts of services, from checking in at the airport to renting a car."

"For example, by 2030, all key public services should be available online, all citizens will have access to electronic medical records; and 80% citizens should use an eID solution. "

Here's our non-elected EU-president talking about it. This is worse than 1984.
Let's see which way they're going to make people use it...

View: https://twitter.com/SikhForTruth/status/1484849526133374976?t=TCtjXCsRlFMTk_8HuBjIiw&s=19

Drareg

Here's our non-elected EU-president talking about it. This is worse than 1984.
Let's see which way they're going to make people use it...

View: https://twitter.com/SikhForTruth/status/1484849526133374976?t=TCtjXCsRlFMTk_8HuBjIiw&s=19

Descendent of americas largest plantation owner, her family probably has intimate ties to eugenists also, now attempting a digital plantation on a global scale.
All they have is their emperors audience effect, MSM echo chamber to convince themselves they have the social contract to enact it, the internet must be censored while they try this, either way if this is rejected they will keep the piece on the board and try use it again during another crisis as we move toward 2030.

Its so obvious its all about digital ID's to be stored at the central bank, if these clowns had left bill Epstein gates out of it all they may have had a better chance of pulling it off, they rolled out Mr vacccciiiiine like a demented clown.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

This must be the third or fourth time I'm seeing a report that links russia to a cyber attack. And not in a single one of those reports it was actually clear that russia had anything to do with it.

Framing of russia . And warming people up to the fact that if there is going to be a cyber attack then "sure russia will have something to do with it" .

"Global Affairs Canada is scrambling to recover after a multi-day network disruption that security and government sources describe as a “cyber attack.”

While neither Global Affairs nor Canada’s cyber security agency, the Communications Security Establishment, could immediately comment, sources tell Global News the government is concerned the attack was conducted by Russia or Russian-backed hackers."

K

Kayaker

Interesting. But one would need to order it before ***t hits the fan,which most people arent going to do. So I think we need another way of communicating .

... isn't there an asteroid possibly hitting earth next year ?

"Don't look up" ?
The dates calculated for this are July 4, 2023, American Independence Day or the year 2028.

Looks like some cool fireworks are coming on next year's Independence Day. Maybe if it strikes Switzerland, we will become independent. :mrgreen:

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

"Don't look up" ?

Looks like some cool fireworks are coming on next year's Independence Day. Maybe if it strikes Switzerland, we will become independent. :mrgreen:
I think you know how the movie ended :P

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Ok this is getting really obvious now...

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is warning that Russia may pursue a cyberattack against the U.S.

They're so sure of it . It's like russia doesnt even have a choice .

"...ranging from “low-level denials-of-service to destructive attacks targeting critical infrastructure.” The bulletin says Russia “almost certainly considers cyber attacks an acceptable option to respond to adversaries”"

Drareg

Ok this is getting really obvious now...

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is warning that Russia may pursue a cyberattack against the U.S.

They're so sure of it . It's like russia doesnt even have a choice .

"...ranging from “low-level denials-of-service to destructive attacks targeting critical infrastructure.” The bulletin says Russia “almost certainly considers cyber attacks an acceptable option to respond to adversaries”"

Looks like they don't care what the public think and are just going for it now, they need the digital ID's.

Its massively high risk, you can see the shills on social media from reddit to twitter policing the narrative, the covid cult are moving to Russia bad narrative, the fake woke left are supporting an imperialist invasion, Ukraine has Neo nazi's in government courtesy of the west and the left are supporting this, the clown show is going into overdrive, the broader public will have to see through this once they start propagating the need for digital ID's at the central bank.

Dave_Fit

Another piece of the puzzle media taking about banning crypto.

Appears they are paving the way for CBDC too. It’s all so telegraphed it’s laughable. Unfortunately I’m afraid the vast majority will fall in line after they hear the media parroting the talking points for digital ID’s and CBDC they will immediately forget all the Covid lies they were told by the same sources I’m afraid.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Looks like they don't care what the public think and are just going for it now, they need the digital ID's.

Its massively high risk, you can see the shills on social media from reddit to twitter policing the narrative, the covid cult are moving to Russia bad narrative, the fake woke left are supporting an imperialist invasion, Ukraine has Neo nazi's in government courtesy of the west and the left are supporting this, the clown show is going into overdrive, the broader public will have to see through this once they start propagating the need for digital ID's at the central bank.
We will see how they pull this one of. People in many countries still value their cash very highly.
If they want to everybody to use CBDC + digital ID this year , I dont see a way around a cyber attack because a war wont be enough imo.

Dave_Fit

It seems if I'm reading the tea leaves correctly so to speak, the idea is a war they use to blame a cyber attack on the Russians. This cyber attack would take down the whole internet or at the very least a large amount of critical services. If the internet went down, markets would crash, credit cards wont work, neither would crypto, and you wouldn't be able to get money out of your bank, many gas pumps are internet connected as well and likely would not work. This would have massive repercussions. After the pain was enough, they would then say that in order to avoid this issue in the future people will need a digital ID to get on the internet (to protect it from these kinds of attacks) and the issue with banks and markets would be an overhaul of the currency system with CBDC. A possible carrot for this CBDC system would be debt forgiveness. Once adopted most freedom is now gone because they control what you see, say, buy, and where you can go. Layer on top a social credit system to keep everyone heading in the direction they want. Am I missing something?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

It seems if I'm reading the tea leaves correctly so to speak, the idea is a war they use to blame a cyber attack on the Russians. This cyber attack would take down the whole internet or at the very least a large amount of critical services. If the internet went down, markets would crash, credit cards wont work, neither would crypto, and you wouldn't be able to get money out of your bank, many gas pumps are internet connected as well and likely would not work. This would have massive repercussions. After the pain was enough, they would then say that in order to avoid this issue in the future people will need a digital ID to get on the internet (to protect it from these kinds of attacks) and the issue with banks and markets would be an overhaul of the currency system with CBDC. A possible carrot for this CBDC system would be debt forgiveness. Once adopted most freedom is now gone because they control what you see, say, buy, and where you can go. Layer on top a social credit system to keep everyone heading in the direction they want. Am I missing something?
That's the idea.
Not sure how far reaching the cyber attack will be. Might be a smaller one, depending on how much "persuasion" people need / how fast they want to reach their end goal.
And I'm sure the climate change narrative will be included somehow somewhere.

Dave_Fit

That's the idea.
Not sure how far reaching the cyber attack will be. Might be a smaller one, depending on how much "persuasion" people need / how fast they want to reach their end goal.
And I'm sure the climate change narrative will be included somehow somewhere.
Yes I agree, I think the climate change enters with the social credit system they will at some point tack on. Something like your carbon footprint, businesses you support that are properly woke, your fuel and energy consumption, the types of food you eat and how much. this should all be trackable with CBDC. I think this comes later after they work out tracking all your purchases and online activity. Who knows maybe the already have the system ready to go and implement social credit at the same time as Digital ID and CBDC.

Dean

Yes I agree, I think the climate change enters with the social credit system they will at some point tack on. Something like your carbon footprint, businesses you support that are properly woke, your fuel and energy consumption, the types of food you eat and how much. this should all be trackable with CBDC. I think this comes later after they work out tracking all your purchases and online activity. Who knows maybe the already have the system ready to go and implement social credit at the same time as Digital ID and CBDC.
Enjoy real meat while you can. It's going away at least in terms of mainstream availability. Milk, dairy as well. You can try cozying up with a local farmer if you can, but I'm not sure what good that will do beyond an immediate short-term period. I think they'll come after all the herds (no matter how small), probably citing some mad cow type outbreak or risk since the climate reason doesn't carry enough weight on its own with enough people. Plus, they've already got the laws on the books to cull herds if "justified" for public safety reasons/concerns.

Dave_Fit

Enjoy real meat while you can. It's going away at least in terms of mainstream availability. Milk, dairy as well. You can try cozying up with a local farmer if you can, but I'm not sure what good that will do beyond an immediate short-term period. I think they'll come after all the herds (no matter how small), probably citing some mad cow type outbreak or risk since the climate reason doesn't carry enough weight on its own with enough people. Plus, they've already got the laws on the books to cull herds if "justified" for public safety reasons/concerns.
While I agree this is a goal, I don't think the world will willing go Vegan in short order. You are right they would have to create a mad cow scare and this might work. I think they will have to do these things in a measured way, but who knows they may just go for it, Cyber attack > Digital ID > CBDC > Social credit > Mad cow > no meat. This seems like a lot at once and likely would not end well for the ruling elite but nothing would surprise me at this point.

Dean

While I agree this is a goal, I don't think the world will willing go Vegan in short order. You are right they would have to create a mad cow scare and this might work. I think they will have to do these things in a measured way, but who knows they may just go for it, Cyber attack > Digital ID > CBDC > Social credit > Mad cow > no meat. This seems like a lot at once and likely would not end well for the ruling elite but nothing would surprise me at this point.

Yeah, it will be interesting to see. Maybe they will allow us a certain amount of chicken as consolation, at least for a while. Then again, they may (have) come to the conclusion that doing these huge reset interventions has to be an "all or nothing" type thing if they hope to pull it off. An incremental approach might leave too much space for too many people to start gaining perspective.

Source Code

Just commenting to say its really refreshing to read this post and people who can so easily see through this mass hypnosis psy op every one else in society has lapped up hook line and sinker

JamesGatz

So it looks like whatever happens -

We will all be stripped of our moneys and be as equally as poor

ughhhhh, what a shame the daughters of bill gates are already married - that was my last chance to escape his clutches - I MOG their husbands so maybe I still have a chance

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Just commenting to say its really refreshing to read this post and people who can so easily see through this mass hypnosis psy op every one else in society has lapped up hook line and sinker
Glad to be of help.
I think once you understand the way they think ,their goals and follow the right news sources, it gets easier to predict what they'll do.

While I do think this is the most likely outcome,
we usually try to predict the future on the basis of the past, so something completely different might happen (more positive outcomes included!) .
We don't know, what we dont know (yet).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom