• 30-60%

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • 60-90 %

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • >90%

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters

Source Code

There has been a massive flood where I live, I suspect haarp weather modification. My house is fully flooded. There has been no mobile phone service and today I saw them sneaking 5g into the tower. There was a couple of people protesting but it obviously didnt stop anything. the army is now cruising around the streets, it feels like a movie.

Regina

There has been a massive flood where I live, I suspect haarp weather modification. My house is fully flooded. There has been no mobile phone service and today I saw them sneaking 5g into the tower. There was a couple of people protesting but it obviously didnt stop anything. the army is now cruising around the streets, it feels like a movie.
Oh sorry to learn.
Any improvement?
?:praying:

JamesGatz

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

In the last 2 years that is.
"...from April 2020 through January 2022."

It avoids russia and other eastern coutries:
"If the victim location is identified as 'Azerbaijani,' 'Armenian,' 'Belorussian,' 'Kazakh,' 'Kyrgyz,' 'Moldavian,' 'Tajik,' 'Russian,' 'Turkmen,' 'Uzbek,' 'Ukrainian,' or 'Georgian,' the process terminates," the alert said.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Drareg

Another thread on here is claiming staff within the CDC are going to whistle blow in numbers that the vaccine is causing AIDS, tomorrow by all accounts, its likely they could use a cyber attack to bury this in the news.

P

Peatness

Another thread on here is claiming staff within the CDC are going to whistle blow in numbers that the vaccine is causing AIDS, tomorrow by all accounts, its likely they could use a cyber attack to bury this in the news.
Yep, I think this is fishy - I'm with you on this one

Dave_Fit

We really didn’t hear about trucker convoy in the US, a war started. No telling what would be done in some kind of cyber attack, certainly burry any news like that. Likely all kinds of unconstitutional control measures as well that never go away.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

German state financed TV talking about a cyber attack on a german hospital two months ago.
And that the danger has increased through the Ukraine-Russia conflict.
German minister says there's concrete evidence for imminent cyber attacks on critical infrastructure.

View: https://youtu.be/yOH4F0ddGR4

cupofcoffee

Italy's trenitalia ( train company) Is under a ramson Attack these days, i am not sure if It's related to this

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Its been kind of quiet on this front...

Drareg

Its been kind of quiet on this front...

joe Rogans most recent podcast is some security expert talking about pegasus software and how easy its is to hack your phone, we must be getting close if psyop joe is priming his gear head gym bro/sis audience.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Dave_Fit

I’ve noticed a lot of disruption with alternative media. Rumble, bit chute, odyssey. Only leads me to believe censorship is behind the disruptions. You know who I mean… seems either Russia is incapable, they are waiting, or cyber attacks come from where we know they will come from…

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Another exercise.

"In the war games, participants representing NATO nations are expected to face multiple “hostile events” that target both military and civilian IT systems, the spokesperson said. Those attacks have left Berylia’s communications, as well as its government and military networks, water purification systems, and electric power grid at near-zero capacity. With chaos ensuing, the nation’s public grows uneasy and mass protests break out."

"Organizers say they plan to pull from the “current geopolitical situation,” to develop realistic scenarios cyber defense authorities would have to quickly respond to.
Berylia’s cyber defenders will face some new obstacle this time around. According to the CCDCOE spokesperson, this year’s exercises will include a simulation of a reserve management and financial messaging systems of a central bank. Participants will also have t0 respond to incidents involving a 5G Standalone mobile communication platform treated as critical infrastructure, a first for the games."

JamesGatz

Its been like what? 2 YEARS since they've saying "Cyberattack right around the corner, be VERY AFRAID guys"

Its fear man, thats their favorite game to play and this is why its not good to watch the news (even alternative media)

2 years ago - go to Infowars and they were telling me food shortages, WWIII, and cyberattack COMING SOON

Its all fear man, just got to empower yourself and realize a good 99% of alternative media is controlled by agencies who want to SCARE YOU and they succeed wildly at it

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Yes, that whole thing has lead me to stay away from politics more and more . It just leads to pessimistic world view based on things that might or might not happen.
As seneca said:" We suffer more in imagination, than reality."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom