EU Covid Green Pass Mandatory From 1st July 2022

L

Lord Cola

This is ridiculous. "Normalcy" is a currency now, part of their "new" economy. The news has stopped talking so incessantly about covid because of the events in Ukraine, and people continue behaving the way they did last year.

Peatful

Clearly she is a psychopath.

So- I need some parameters please.
What does this allow you to do? Or not do.
This is a travel green pass or something more?

Those of you in the EU:
Do you feel the people will rise up an NOT COMPLY?

OP
P

Peatness

This is ridiculous. "Normalcy" is a currency now, part of their "new" economy. The news has stopped talking so incessantly about covid because of the events in Ukraine, and people continue behaving the way they did last year.
The 'news' may have stopped talking about covid but people are still being injected with poison in the name of covid and hospitals are still implimenting covid measures which is killing people. Covid has not gone away. The UK Government has issued new Covid contracts including SERCO contact tracing £212m to 2024. NET COMPANY - Covid Passport £18m to 2023 with option to extend to 2025. This is nothing to do with health - this is tyranny and the new world order.

Last edited by a moderator:

Giraffe

So- I need some parameters please.
What does this allow you to do? Or not do.
This is a travel green pass or something more?

My understanding is that this Green Pass is about travelling only, and it defines the minimum that each member state must accept from another member state.

It's up to each country to decide if they make tests, certificate of injection and/or quarantine mandatory. For example Sweden, The Netherlands and Poland do not require anything at the moment, but in order to board a plane the rules are different. For Spain you need a certificate or a PCR test and whatnot. These rules can change anytime.

Peatful

My understanding is that this Green Pass is about travelling only, and it defines the minimum that each member state must accept from another member state.

It's up to each country to decide if they make tests, certificate of injection and/or quarantine mandatory. For example Sweden, The Netherlands and Poland do not require anything at the moment, but in order to board a plane the rules are different. For Spain you need a certificate or a PCR test and whatnot. These rules can change anytime.
Thx for this.

They just slowly turn the pot of boiling water up- so you don’t know your being cooked alive.

Drareg

Fascists are doing everything quietly now, no hype, they believe if they just sneak it in people will go along with, the vaccines don't work so what is the reasoning they use for this crap, I mean we know why they really want it but normies will be confused by this.

She is a corrupt individual as are most of the european commission, all the EU has is PR, the working class all over europe are doing worse since joining this joke, its like a subtle sabotage project of euorpean nation states so America and others can rise up.
The managerial class love it because they are flooded with money.

Fred

Stateless secession is the only thing that will save humanity. See Hans Hoppe/Murray Rothbard. If you're in the USA I would suggest getting ready to move to a Red state in a hurry. That's where you'll find people who are at least open to withdrawing from the state system.

Peatful

Makrosky

Oh, I am really sure the satanists will come back with more. Around Oct/November in Europe. I have no doubts. Look at what are they are doing in China atm. Worse lockdowns ever.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals