Estrone Sulfate: I Finally Tested It. Question About The Range

tastyfood

I finally tested Estrone Sulfate to check my estrogenic load. The results are in the lower range.

Does anyone else have experience testing for this?

My prolactin was also tested and is below 6.

Does anyone know how low the Estrone Sulfate should be?

Bumping this 8 month old thread.

I tested my Estrone Sulfate because Georgi (@haidut on this forum) mentioned it on one of the Danny Roddy podcasts as a good indicator of whole body estrogen status.

I'm early 40's male....no crazy symptoms. FWIW, I have low libido, but don't mind having a low libido very much as I am single.

Here's what the reference range is for adult males:

1620438465206.png

Interestingly, my testosterone was also also off the charts, so I am trying to make sense of all this:

1620438554042.png

And same with DHT (Dihydrotestosterone):

1620438656863.png

I am not on any exogenous steroid supplementation. No progesterone (yet). Only Vitamin D3...since that technically counts as a steroid.
Blood was drawn on Monday April 26th, 2021.

Any sense of this would be appreciated.

Ideal man

Bumping this 8 month old thread.

I tested my Estrone Sulfate because Georgi (@haidut on this forum) mentioned it on one of the Danny Roddy podcasts as a good indicator of whole body estrogen status.

I'm early 40's male....no crazy symptoms. FWIW, I have low libido, but don't mind having a low libido very much as I am single.

Here's what the reference range is for adult males:

View attachment 23344

Interestingly, my testosterone was also also off the charts, so I am trying to make sense of all this:

View attachment 23345

And same with DHT (Dihydrotestosterone):

View attachment 23346

I am not on any exogenous steroid supplementation. No progesterone (yet). Only Vitamin D3...since that technically counts as a steroid.
Blood was drawn on Monday April 26th, 2021.

Any sense of this would be appreciated.
You have low libido with T and dht levels that high?

You have low libido with T and dht levels that high?

Yeah, I can't explain it. Could be psychological. I definitely had a libido in my twenties. Or it could due to the high levels of estrogen I have as well.

tallglass13

What are you on now are you on thyroid? These results are very confusing. Your estrone seems to be up because of your other hormones or vice versa. You should be extremely horny and your erections should be very very good, I think the reference range for you would be 12 to 65 ng's / deciliter... Mine just came up to about 42 and I'm feeling pretty sexual.
May you please give an update on your hair?

What are you on now are you on thyroid? These results are very confusing. Your estrone seems to be up because of your other hormones or vice versa. You should be extremely horny and your erections should be very very good, I think the reference range for you would be 12 to 65 ng's / deciliter... Mine just came up to about 42 and I'm feeling pretty sexual.
May you please give an update on your hair?

I am not on any exogenous hormones...not even thyroid. Only steroid I take is Vitamin D3 - about 14000 IU daily.

My hairline is Norwood 0...but this probably has a genetic component to it.

GorillaHead

Ive seen people report sky high testosterone because of vitamin D supplementation

I am not on any exogenous hormones...not even thyroid. Only steroid I take is Vitamin D3 - about 14000 IU daily.

My hairline is Norwood 0...but this probably has a genetic component to it.

As an aside, no matter what people say, the whole "DHT causes hairloss" narrative is nonsense in my opinion. Sure, I'm n=1, but since I'm Norwood 0 and high DHT, there have to be other factors involved.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yeah, I can't explain it. Could be psychological. I definitely had a libido in my twenties. Or it could due to the high levels of estrogen I have as well.

If E1S, and this whole body estrogen, is high then libido will probably suffer as prolactin would be elevated or at least above optimal. Estrogen greatly increases prolactin and multiple human studies have shown that men often have low libido and poor sexual function if estrogen is elevated, even if androgens are normal or even high.

If E1S, and this whole body estrogen, is high then libido will probably suffer as prolactin would be elevated or at least above optimal. Estrogen greatly increases prolactin and multiple human studies have shown that men often have low libido and poor sexual function if estrogen is elevated, even if androgens are normal or even high.

Thanks for that article, Georgi. The conclusions are quite fascinating and not completely intuitive at first glance. I like that they studied ED, PE, and DE groups. I'll have to read it a few times and think about it.

FWIW, this is my prolactin level from the same blood test session on April 26th, 2021:

1622618383337.png

scoobydoo

Thanks for that article, Georgi. The conclusions are quite fascinating and not completely intuitive at first glance. I like that they studied ED, PE, and DE groups. I'll have to read it a few times and think about it.

FWIW, this is my prolactin level from the same blood test session on April 26th, 2021:

View attachment 23943
Following
Hope you get some resolution

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals