Dismiss Notice
  7. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. **NEW Mini Body Light** MBL1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy Mini Body Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Estrogen Is NOT Needed For Either Muscle Or Bone Growth / Anabolism

Discussion in 'Scientific Studies' started by haidut, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Soundios

Soundios Member

Are you referring to the Thor's hammer that contains Arimistane?

2. Douglas Ek

Douglas Ek Member

Nah i think it’s the herbal one if you search for it you can buy on amazone. Which one do you mean?

3. Satellite

Satellite Member

Whoops! That is the wrong product.
    Didn't realize there was another Thor's Hammer ha!
    I guess it makes sense, he didn't create his product for mass production.

This one: Test Booster Combo Pack
    His description is fully referenced.

And yeah, I was going to mention the hormonal shift also enabling the shift to dopamine dominance.
    Androgens and dopamine is the key to good libido IMHO - mind/body connection.
    To clarify, even when I take "wet" steroids and have plenty of estrogen and noticing it by the changes in my body, personality, etc. - I still have no libido.
    Further, I notice that whenever I do a cycle and I get shutdown, my prostate also gets impacted negatively - this happens with wet hormones too.

When I take Thor's Hammer though, I have good all around sexual functioning.
    I.e. hormonal shift to more androgens, better utilization of those androgens, lower E, controlled/lower Cort, higher dopamine.
    My physical changes are similar to steroids (although not as much as it isn't as strong) and my libido skyrockets.
    This also holds true for any other supplement stack I take that creates the same biological environment - it is just that Thor's Hammer works the best for me personally.

Thor's Hammer utilizes Sodium D Aspartate - the only version of D-Aspartic Acid that actually works.
    Sodium D Aspartate also impacts the brain's cognitive functioning and also the parts of the brain regulating hormones (LH and FSH).

Proper men's health needs to address all of these things.
    Further, IMHO, it is not enough to merely increase blood levels if the body doesn't even use it properly, that makes no sense to me.

And part of me does not care what "studies" say.
    When these things are addressed properly, I feel, look, and act healthier - the real proof IMO.

D-Aspartic Acid Review: Na+D-Aspartate
    D Aspartic Acid Cycling Is Necessary
    D-Aspartic Acid: The Best Test Booster

Also, Macuna Puriens is so worth a try - it works much better for me than stinging nettle, I am glad I tried it.
    I have been using Steel supplement's Rested AF before bed for the past month and I get serious morning wood.
    Sometimes I will wake up at night to urinate and have a massive hard on - it is still hard when I go back to bed... TMI sorry! lol
    However, this product doesn't boost my libido, but seems good for dopamine, blood flow, and natural test boost at night when cortisol is high.
    When I wake up I feel not only rested but have good mental clarity, even more so 1-2 hours after waking.

upload_2019-1-26_14-15-19.png

Attached Files:

4. Satellite

Satellite Member

Yes! Do you take it?

5. Soundios

Soundios Member

No I've never tried it, although you're the second person to my knowledge that I recall recommending it.

6. Douglas Ek

Douglas Ek Member

Please linl this product

7. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

I think lean, young males are probably around 8% or below. And yes, the less fat you carry the less androgens will be converted into estrogen through aromatization.

8. Lyall

Lyall Member

Thank you, that is quite LEAN! I imagine very few if any adult males maintain that body fat percentage outside of bodybuilding prep. Simply they would be ravenously hungry all the time and would settle at 16% +.

9. Lyall

Lyall Member

@haidut Could you interpret the leanness of the mice in the study with the TREN and estrogen suppression influencing the energy expenditure of the equation? It would also seem there is a substantial partitioning effect of sending nutrients to muscles instead of fat stores.

10. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

I think it is a testament to the much more potent anti-cortisol effects or TREN (compared to T) and combined with reduced FAR due to blocked estrogen, the nutrients either go to muscle building or get oxidized, but not much towards storage.