Estrogen Is Absolutely Critical For Men

Sativa

more generally speaking, I guess just ensure your liver chi/detoxification system is balanced ofc, as per the entire 5 element 'meridian' network...

tankasnowgod

Interested to know how you feel on exe.
It kills my joints and my mood

I started taking low dose EXE, 6.25mg a day. So far, no negative side effects. I am doing DHEA 10mg a day, divided doses, and 100mg Pregnenolone. Also to note, I take 10,000 IU of Vitamin D a day. It appears this helps AIs work better at lowering estrogen, and reducing the sides of joint and bone pain-

Vitamin D is anti-estrogenic where it's needed

Vitamin D regimen is effective in resolving bone pain related to aromatase-inhibitor therapy - Oncology Nurse Advisor

Vitamin D and aromatase inhibitor-induced musculoskeletal symptoms (AIMSS): a phase II, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized trial

tankasnowgod

No, I was asking for studies that support the theory that propionate or even T base is way less supressive than longer action T esters, in terms of how quickly can the natural T levels be recovered

Haidut mentioned some in this post on his website- Oral free/base (unesterified) testosterone is more effective and safer than synthetic AAS – To Extract Knowledge from Matter

There is also a thread here with a user having a good experience with base T as compared to ester forms.

Spartan300

I'm only now really starting but will report back here.

Yesterday I made a solution from borax powder as recommended in the 'Nothing boring about boron' thread which should give me 3mg/day

T

TheBeard

I would love to know how to reduce pregnenolone, after making a mistake by using 7.5mg orally. I feel like I am still not back to normal mentally. It really pushed me in the wrong direction.

It's not like it triggered an eternal feed-forward loop that you won't escape from.
Just wait it out

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
It's not like it triggered an eternal feed-forward loop that you won't escape from.
Just wait it out

I'll be waitingggg.

One major thing I've learnt from that experience.

RESPECT THE F out of using hormones.
I didn't even need it.

I was just trying to find another way to replicate what Cypro does to me on the rebound.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I would love to know how to reduce pregnenolone, after making a mistake by using 7.5mg orally. I feel like I am still not back to normal mentally. It really pushed me in the wrong direction.
In what direction did it take you?

Hairlosssucks

I'm only now really starting but will report back here.

Yesterday I made a solution from borax powder as recommended in the 'Nothing boring about boron' thread which should give me 3mg/day
Just curious. Does your libido come back from a night of drinking?

Spartan300

I'm more inclined to think that it can be attributed to a stress hormone lowering effect

Spartan300

It's been quite some time since I had any blood tests but symptoms haven't changed much....

Spartan300

Nothing conclusive yet. I'm hoping some stressful circumstances are now behind me & it remains to be seen how much of a difference this might make.

More calories & easier workouts seen to help. Sleep is very slightly improving which I think is due to the reduced stress. There's a lot of focus on B vits here lately & I'm trying some additional B1, B2, B3 & biotin. May be something in this but too early to tell.

I'm also having some Turkish dried apricots or ~3mg boron from borax solution/day since last week. Nothing really to report on that either. When things clicked for me previously it happened very quickly. I just remember going to bed one night after a good evening having friends over & knew when I got into bed that night I was going to sleep & I did. I fell asleep straight away & it was the deepest sleep I'd had for years. Felt 20 years younger the next morning. This lasted for around 4 days when I think I burst the bubble with a tougher gym workout.......

Hairlosssucks

Nothing conclusive yet. I'm hoping some stressful circumstances are now behind me & it remains to be seen how much of a difference this might make.

More calories & easier workouts seen to help. Sleep is very slightly improving which I think is due to the reduced stress. There's a lot of focus on B vits here lately & I'm trying some additional B1, B2, B3 & biotin. May be something in this but too early to tell.

I'm also having some Turkish dried apricots or ~3mg boron from borax solution/day since last week. Nothing really to report on that either. When things clicked for me previously it happened very quickly. I just remember going to bed one night after a good evening having friends over & knew when I got into bed that night I was going to sleep & I did. I fell asleep straight away & it was the deepest sleep I'd had for years. Felt 20 years younger the next morning. This lasted for around 4 days when I think I burst the bubble with a tougher gym workout.......

Damn, sounds like it’s time to rest easy on the gym if you feel like it’s halting your progress.

Do you reckon it was the boron or b vitamins or a combination of both that promoted that deep sleep?

Spartan300

I should have mentioned that the period when things 'clicked' and came good was 3 years ago and sadly I've not recaptured it since. I'd dropped the training intensity before that for a time & I've being doing the same since without success.

Life has been a lot more stressful over the last 3 years & I was certainly undereating for a good part of it. It feels like things are now slowly improving though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals