Estrogen Is Absolutely Critical For Men

Hans

Forum Supporter
i was taking 25mg of dhea like every other day or every 2 or 3 days. I reckon it must have raised my estrogen to high in my testicles thus shrinking them.

I had some excess weight back then so my aromatisation would be a lot higher than now.

What are my options than to improve my current state?. I don’t want to go on trt. I could try a pct?. Anything I could take or do?
That's like 12.5mg daily or less, which is a small dose, unless you were very stressed, full of inflammation, were obese and had diabetes, which might have caused excess aromatization. But just having more fat alone, without the rest I mentioned shouldn't be such a big problem. I honestly don't think the extra DHEA boosted estrogen all that much.

A TRT alternative is a little bit of preg (50mg or so), DHEA (5mg) and androsterone or 11-keto DHT. You can also throw in some taurine, vitamin E and aspirin to help lower cortisol, prolactin and estrogen. Instead of these hormones, you can always try Gonadin with the other natural ingredients I mentioned to see if you can boost natural steroidogenesis, but pregnenolone is also able to increase your own synthesis of pregnenolone.

Nebula

A TRT alternative is a little bit of preg (50mg or so), DHEA (5mg) and androsterone or 11-keto DHT.
Has anyone ever tried higher dose preg + a lower dose proviron? I’ve wondered if that might be an effective way to kick start gonad function and libido without shutting anything down.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Has anyone ever tried higher dose preg + a lower dose proviron? I’ve wondered if that might be an effective way to kick start gonad function and libido without shutting anything down.
No idea, but Haidut made a post recently about that pregnenolone could prevent testicular atrophy induced by testosterone at a 12-15:1 ratio. So I'm sure it would work the same with Proviron. So if you're going to take 20mg Proviron daily, then taking 200mg preg or higher might help prevent shut down and testicular atrophy.

tankasnowgod

Just recently got some Exemestane, and about to start a Preg/DHEA/EXE combo, which should be pretty similar.

Tarmander

Just as I thought, you are absolutely clueless on the topic
Don’t get all bent. You were acting like a doctor...guy is saying he is having problems and youre telling him he doesn’t. I have expert summarizing skills and gladly assisted.

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

Don’t get all bent. You were acting like a doctor...guy is saying he is having problems and youre telling him he doesn’t. I have expert summarizing skills and gladly assisted.

I don't need to act like a doctor, I'm likely more knowledgeable than most of them.
If you don't realize that a testosterone level of 550ng/dl is indicative of a fully functional HPTA and that the issue resides elsewhere, you're a lost cause.
No amount of Clomid or HCG will grow his nuts bigger or restore his libido.

I'm waiting for him to actually prove me wrong by somehow taking action in one of those directions.

Hairlosssucks

I don't need to act like a doctor, I'm likely more knowledgeable than most of them.
If you don't realize that a testosterone level of 550ng/dl is indicative of a fully functional HPTA and that the issue resides elsewhere, you're a lost cause.

I'm waiting for him to actually prove me wrong by somehow taking action in one of those directions.

I’ll get labs for you soon. I’m not trying to prove anyone wrong. I just want help mate, sorry if it came across that way.

Hairlosssucks

That's like 12.5mg daily or less, which is a small dose, unless you were very stressed, full of inflammation, were obese and had diabetes, which might have caused excess aromatization. But just having more fat alone, without the rest I mentioned shouldn't be such a big problem. I honestly don't think the extra DHEA boosted estrogen all that much.

A TRT alternative is a little bit of preg (50mg or so), DHEA (5mg) and androsterone or 11-keto DHT. You can also throw in some taurine, vitamin E and aspirin to help lower cortisol, prolactin and estrogen. Instead of these hormones, you can always try Gonadin with the other natural ingredients I mentioned to see if you can boost natural steroidogenesis, but pregnenolone is also able to increase your own synthesis of pregnenolone.
I was pretty overweight, going out drinking, not eating a healthy diet. Basically the uni lifestyle.

I only really noticed the testicular shrinkage after taking the dhea. I’m not sure if it happened before. Could it be a varicocele? Or would that show up in the labs?

Tarmander

ehh, I think he just wants some help dude. Maybe there is something other than clomid or HCG that would work that you could suggest.

vulture

As testosterone is capable of causing complete suppression without an ester it is indeed obvious that extending its half life is causing longer lasting suppression. Are you curious what would happen if esters without steroids are administred?
No, I was asking for studies that support the theory that propionate or even T base is way less supressive than longer action T esters, in terms of how quickly can the natural T levels be recovered

maillol

This is from the steroids reddit. Aside from the clueless 20yos they have a lot of experience among them.

High estrogen sides: Acne, loss of libido, water retention (Bloat), pissing less than the water you consume, moon face, very small testicles, scrotum hanging too high, soft testicles, extreme oiliness all over, aggression (roid rage), depression, bitchiness, lethargy, insomnia, soft erections, extreme cravings for sugar/chocolate, high bp, bp spikes, enlarged prostate, pressure in lower abdomen when urinating, thin stream, constipation (from water retention)

Low estrogen sides: Dry skin, dry lips, dehydration, loss of libido, good morning wood no wood when its time for sex, loss of wood while having sex, loss of sensitivity, dry gland (penis), white gland, loss of girth, irritability, mood swings, crying for no reason, dht rage (aggression you take out on others), dull orgasm, hesitation just before urinating, night sweats, loss of appetite, constant fatigue, lethargy, constipation (due to dehydration), diuretic effect (pissing more water than you are consuming), itchy scalp, obsessive thoughts

I experienced many of the low estrogen sides after taking exemestane along with painful joints for about 2 weeks. On the flip side I've also experimented taking estradiol valerate. Can confirm the high small testicles is definitely a side effect of high estrogen.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Low estrogen sides: Dry skin, dry lips, dehydration, loss of libido, good morning wood no wood when its time for sex, loss of wood while having sex, loss of sensitivity, dry gland (penis), white gland, loss of girth, irritability, mood swings, crying for no reason, dht rage (aggression you take out on others), dull orgasm, hesitation just before urinating, night sweats, loss of appetite, constant fatigue, lethargy, constipation (due to dehydration), diuretic effect (pissing more water than you are consuming), itchy scalp, obsessive thoughts
A lot of these sound like elevated serotonin, cortisol and estrogen and not low estrogen.
For example, OCD is mainly due to elevated serotonin; and estrogen potently increases serotonin.

A lot of there symptoms could rather be due to a deficiency in other prohormones such as preg, prog, DHEA, etc.

Spartan300

As with all things there's a reasonable degree of conflict on this subject but I'm experiencing the majority of the side effects listed above as low estrogen symptoms.

I've now stopped many estrogen lowering supplements recommended here but the question remains about how to address the situation?

GP not interested in testing to confirm E levels but my T levels are >700, DHT near top of range, DHEA above top of range.

iarkosios

As with all things there's a reasonable degree of conflict on this subject but I'm experiencing the majority of the side effects listed above as low estrogen symptoms.

I've now stopped many estrogen lowering supplements recommended here but the question remains about how to address the situation?

GP not interested in testing to confirm E levels but my T levels are >700, DHT near top of range, DHEA above top of range.

How did you manage to get DHT near top of the range?

Spartan300

Honest answer is I don't really know but I've been following the principals recommended across the forum here for more than 3 years which has included using several idealabs products along with coffee/aspirin/B vits/zinc/selenium etc.

On top of the list of low estrogen symptoms listed above and in spite of these results I also currently have poor exercise tolerance and don't build muscle easily. Temps also still lower than ideal.

Aries

Honest answer is I don't really know but I've been following the principals recommended across the forum here for more than 3 years which has included using several idealabs products along with coffee/aspirin/B vits/zinc/selenium etc.

On top of the list of low estrogen symptoms listed above and in spite of these results I also currently have poor exercise tolerance and don't build muscle easily. Temps also still lower than ideal.
Did you get low estrogen symptoms in the last three years or before peating?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals