Estrogen dominant- how can I work to get estrogen out of my tissues faster?

mostlylurking

I also have to disagree on this protein powder with you. It's super clean. Pea protein powder is still up for debate on the estrogenic effects it has. I had no issues while taking it 3 years ago. My issues started when I did fasting/keto for a short period of time. Also turning 43 and being extremely active probably had something to do with it..premenapause ...estrogen levels start to change as we get older.
Yes, the level of estrogen changes at menopause, it gets a lot higher because it is no longer opposed by progesterone. I believe perimenopause is the most difficult time, at least it was for me.

If you are happy with the results of consuming pea powder, suit yourself. But I thought your original question was about how to reduce estrogen in the tissues, which is why I pointed out that your protein powder is estrogenic. There are better choices out there for protein powder, like gelatin for example which is not estrogenic and is anti-inflammatory. see here: Gelatin, stress, longevity and Tryptophan, serotonin, and aging

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals