Estrogen dominant - do i take exemestane or arimadex

joyintheworld

Currently take 1mg per day arimadex. 100 mcg progesterone at night. My dr also told me to take tamoxafin 2x a week but I tried tamoxafin at first for two weeks straight and. My estrogen went to 1250 from 250. It’s back down again after a week of stopping that. I know it speaks to the receptor in the breast. It raises estrogen elsewhere. Afraid to touch the stuff. I will most likely be on this long term arimadex 1 mg. I feel way better on it. I feel like my body is still trying to push out estrogen from the tissues that it was holding for a while. I had done a stint of fasting and extreme low carb about 18 months ago. Stopped that after I kept gaining weight. But know it caused high estrogen. I’m an extreme clean eater and do cross fit. Very fit. Size 0 but I have the excess water weight around hips and waist still from estrogen. Any thoughts to help get this off??? I’m also hypo and take 125 of levo and 60 of liothyronine. Eat about 2k cals a day. Workouts burn about 1400 a day. Should I try clen for a few days Looking for some help here. Thanks would exemestrane be better than. Arimadex.

Excessive liothyronine could rise E via increased aromatization. What are your Test and E levels? Could you post your labs? I use letrozole and works like magic

T

TheBeard

Answering the way you asked the question:
Exemestane, no debate for even one second. It's steroidal in nature and causes no rebound.

Answering oustide the box:
Testosterone cream on your scrotum in order to reinstall androgen dominance, along with pregnenolone.

OP
J

joyintheworld

I’m a girl haha. I have testosterone 105 so it’s ?? My estradiol is 116 on arimadex. Could be a little lower now. Without it it’s 681. Free T3 is 3.8 and FT4 is 1.2. So they are on the money. RT3 is 13. I don’t do pufas dairy or gluten. Compels carbs. Cook my own organic food. I do low FODMAP or low inflammation foods so no mushrooms for me. As a female. Just trying to figure out if arimadex is best. I mean it’s not hurting anything but is exemestane better?? It really sure what’s best for female based on my situation. If you could pick someone to be the ideal health person. It’s me. I just am dealing with high estrogen from the crap I tried with fasting and keto about two years ago. Coming around. Need the extra boost. Want to try clen for a few days with it to get back to normal. On tamoxafin my estrogen shot you up 1250 in two weeks which is why I now won’t touch it. Got it back down now.

OP
J

joyintheworld

Answering the way you asked the question:
Exemestane, no debate for even one second. It's steroidal in nature and causes no rebound.

Answering oustide the box:
Testosterone cream on your scrotum in order to reinstall androgen dominance, along with pregnenolone.
I’m a girl haha. I have testosterone 105 so it’s ?? My estradiol is 116 on arimadex. Could be a little lower now. Without it it’s 681. Free T3 is 3.8 and FT4 is 1.2. So they are on the money. RT3 is 13. I don’t do pufas dairy or gluten. Compels carbs. Cook my own organic food. I do low FODMAP or low inflammation foods so no mushrooms for me. As a female. Just trying to figure out if arimadex is best. I mean it’s not hurting anything but is exemestane better?? It really sure what’s best for female based on my situation. If you could pick someone to be the ideal health person. It’s me. I just am dealing with high estrogen from the crap I tried with fasting and keto about two years ago. Coming around. Need the extra boost. Want to try clen for a few days with it to get back to normal. On tamoxafin my estrogen shot you up 1250 in two weeks which is why I now won’t touch it. Got it back down now.

OP
J

joyintheworld

. I have testosterone 105 so it’s ?? My estradiol is 116 on arimadex. Could be a little lower now. Without it it’s 681. Free T3 is 3.8 and FT4 is 1.2. So they are on the money. RT3 is 13. I don’t do pufas dairy or gluten. Compels carbs. Cook my own organic food. I do low FODMAP or low inflammation foods so no mushrooms for me. As a female. Just trying to figure out if arimadex is best. I mean it’s not hurting anything but is exemestane better?? It really sure what’s best for female based on my situation. If you could pick someone to be the ideal health person. It’s me. I just am dealing with high estrogen from the crap I tried with fasting and keto about two years ago. Coming around. Need the extra boost. Want to try clen for a few days with it to get back to normal. On tamoxafin my estrogen shot you up 1250 in two weeks which is why I now won’t touch it. Got it back down now.

OP
J

joyintheworld

Excessive liothyronine could rise E via increased aromatization. What are your Test and E levels? Could you post your labs? I use letrozole and works like magic
interesting I haven't heard that ever...if anything my estrogen came down when I increased. I have testosterone 105 so it’s ?? My estradiol is 116 on arimadex. Could be a little lower now. Without it it’s 681. Free T3 is 3.8 and FT4 is 1.2. So they are on the money. RT3 is 13. I don’t do pufas dairy or gluten. Compels carbs. Cook my own organic food. I do low FODMAP or low inflammation foods so no mushrooms for me. As a female. Just trying to figure out if arimadex is best. I mean it’s not hurting anything but is exemestane better?? It really sure what’s best for female based on my situation. If you could pick someone to be the ideal health person. It’s me. I just am dealing with high estrogen from the crap I tried with fasting and keto about two years ago. Coming around. Need the extra boost. Want to try clen for a few days with it to get back to normal. On tamoxafin my estrogen shot you up 1250 in two weeks which is why I now won’t touch it. Got it back down now.

T

TheBeard

Same answer: exemestane always, don't touch arimidex with a pole.
Even better: no AI, just pregnenolone, progesterone and testosterone.

OP
J

joyintheworld

I’d disagree with you. Prior to arimadex I tried all three of those and swelled up. Arimadex is working. Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it

T

TheBeard

I’d disagree with you. Prior to arimadex I tried all three of those and swelled up. Arimadex is working. Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it

It's not about it working or not.
It's about it being safe long term.

Michael Mohn

Currently take 1mg per day arimadex. 100 mcg progesterone at night. My dr also told me to take tamoxafin 2x a week but I tried tamoxafin at first for two weeks straight and. My estrogen went to 1250 from 250. It’s back down again after a week of stopping that. I know it speaks to the receptor in the breast. It raises estrogen elsewhere. Afraid to touch the stuff. I will most likely be on this long term arimadex 1 mg. I feel way better on it. I feel like my body is still trying to push out estrogen from the tissues that it was holding for a while. I had done a stint of fasting and extreme low carb about 18 months ago. Stopped that after I kept gaining weight. But know it caused high estrogen. I’m an extreme clean eater and do cross fit. Very fit. Size 0 but I have the excess water weight around hips and waist still from estrogen. Any thoughts to help get this off??? I’m also hypo and take 125 of levo and 60 of liothyronine. Eat about 2k cals a day. Workouts burn about 1400 a day. Should I try clen for a few days Looking for some help here. Thanks would exemestrane be better than. Arimadex.

This sounds like a recipe for self destruction. Eating 2000 kcal and burning 1400 for work outs would leave you with 600kcal to heal and sustain your body. This math isn't working. You need 1600kcal alone to sustain yourself on a sedentary lifestyle. If you continue to push your body to the limit with the help of hormones you will crash badly. I don't know what your goal is, prepping for a competition maybe but this is not a sustainable lifestyle. Stop training and eat all you can is the best advice I could give you for the sake of your health.