Estrogen Dominance In Men

kayumochi

Ok I will boil down my experiments with different steroids in the last two years or so in the next few bullets.. most of them align with the man himself, Peat, and some don't..

• Pregnenolone alone, progesterone alone, or a combo of them by themselves can be great for negating too much stress and estrogen.. But they are very anti-masculine sorry to say. You lose interest in sex! Zero sex drive from them. Maybe your partner will be even sad thinking you don't find her attractive anymore. This feeling can be really bizarre for both of you.

That hasn't been my experience at all: pregnenolone/progesterone has had zero effect on my (healthy) libido.

milk_lover

That hasn't been my experience at all: pregnenolone/progesterone has had zero effect on my (healthy) libido.
yeah as mentioned before, it varies from person to person and from time to time on the same individual.

fradon

Has this topic been covered? I spent some time today searching for solutions on lowering estrogen dominance.
I did find a Ray Peat article about progesterone cream. Great, but is there anything else?
Thanks

the liver is responsible for breaking down estrogens so support the liver...and stay away from plastics, and processed foods.

also i just learned that fructose increases aromatase the enzyme the converts testosterone to estrogen so avoid high fruitose corn syrup

gall bladder is also important and it needs some good fat to keep working corrently like butter or even lard...stay away from seed oils.

black coffee also supports the gallbladder as dose lemon water and the amino acid taurine. A healthy gallbladder can prevent SIBO.

though the body makes progesterone from cholesterol you also need zinc to make it happen. increase zinc foods and limit copper rich foods as copper helps create estrogen.

LAST but not least to digest all your food well try a digestive enzyme with oxbile and betaine.

the liver is responsible for breaking down estrogens so support the liver...and stay away from plastics, and processed foods.

also i just learned that fructose increases aromatase the enzyme the converts testosterone to estrogen so avoid high fruitose corn syrup

gall bladder is also important and it needs some good fat to keep working corrently like butter or even lard...stay away from seed oils.

black coffee also supports the gallbladder as dose lemon water and the amino acid taurine. A healthy gallbladder can prevent SIBO.

though the body makes progesterone from cholesterol you also need zinc to make it happen. increase zinc foods and limit copper rich foods as copper helps create estrogen.

LAST but not least to digest all your food well try a digestive enzyme with oxbile and betaine.
Drlwilson fan I presume?

Dhair

Why do people keep saying that progesterone is a 5ar inhibitor????
Progesterone can raise allopregnenolone and it has been shown to significantly increase DHT in rats. Neither of these things would be physiologically possible if it was a 5ar inhibitor.

fradon

Drlwilson fan I presume?

no personal experience i've been ill but getting better had adrenal fatigue, estrogen dominance, hives and uticaria..vertigo...bad diet bad health...for me the big help was fixing my low stomach acid and gall bladder...what I got from mthfr website is that gallbladder is very important for detox its where all the heavy metals gets dumped into for elimination...so avoid gallbladder surgery

Last edited:

A.R

Andro might not be as dangerous as Peat suggests. It really increases my metabolism, opposite of what Peat says, but maybe he thinks it could be crashing metabolism in the long run. Still as long as it's kept low (e.g., 1 to 3 mg a day), it won't be as bad as one might think. If you think men get hostile toward you, make sure you clean the application spot before you go out.
  • I agree with Peat that nothing is worth applying those steroids on the scrotum for. Better be safe than sorry. And that includes shining red light on them too. @Makrosky would agree I think. Vary the route, topically on any skin or orally until you get it to work for you.
Do you personally clean the application spot of androsterone to remove smell? I've found that it's very difficult to remove the smell, even with using soap

This is the biggest downer of androsterone, how it can negatively effect people around you

Makrosky

Do you personally clean the application spot of androsterone to remove smell? I've found that it's very difficult to remove the smell, even with using soap

This is the biggest downer of androsterone, how it can negatively effect people around you
Why do you think it affects negatively? It "affects" them but it is not your problem if they are highly estrogenic.

milk_lover

I don't personally clean it. I use it at night and by the morning the smell is usually gone.

A.R

Why do you think it affects negatively? It "affects" them but it is not your problem if they are highly estrogenic.
When it concerns your close associates , it can make situations very awkward whilst doing business together, because of the way they react. When you have to work with same people day in day out it can make things very uncomfortable.

Last edited:

Makrosky

When it concerns your close associates , it can make situations very awkward whilst doing business together, because of the way they react. When you have to work with same people day in day out it can make things very uncomfortable.
Ok yeah that makes sense. Do you find them more aggressive when they smell andro?

cyclops

Story?

cyclops

What they do? I ask because I haven't really noticed anything myself; maybe its subtle behavior or I'm just not sensitive enough to pick up on signs.

A.R

What they do? I ask because I haven't really noticed anything myself; maybe its subtle behavior or I'm just not sensitive enough to pick up on signs.
Bit difficult to explain with words,

The people feel sort of uncomfortable being around you

How many drops are you taking and where are you applying it?

cyclops

between 2-5 drops on neck, wrists, abdomen, genitals.

Did you feel people were nervous around you? or intimidated?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals