"estrogen-dominance" after drinking milk

Thomas

Hi guys,
I love RP diet but some stuff give me bad reactions. I take cynoplus 1/2 tablet in the night. I got my temp up but my heartbeat stays kind of low, temp is 36.5 sometimes peaking after a meal to 36.9. Heartbeat 65

After a breakfast of milk, OJ, Baccon, gelatine, sugar, coffee, shrimps, I felt ok for about 3 hours then I suddenly got a feeling of a sting or knot in the stomach under the belly button. Then I got suddenly Cold hands but had a temp of 36,8 - brainfog- heartbeat 65 with a feeling of anxiety. Is that "estrogen-dominance"??

How can I efficently battle that. It really feels like an attack. Now 7 hours later I feel better but got afraid of the food.

any advice is very much welcome!
thank you
Thomas

natedawggh

After three hours... Could you have just had a drop in blood sugar, which would have brought on a stress response? How much coffee did you have, because that and high protein can speed through your blood sugar and then when it drops you'd get a surge of cortisol and adrenaline. Try having some more OJ if it happens again.

OP
T

Thomas

natedawggh said:
After three hours... Could you have just had a drop in blood sugar, which would have brought on a stress response? How much coffee did you have, because that and high protein can speed through your blood sugar and then when it drops you'd get a surge of cortisol and adrenaline. Try having some more OJ if it happens again.

You are right on mate! Today I tried to eat a Little every 2 hours and I feel tons better. Then I too nibbled a Little on a T3. It must have been a stress response from the blood sugar dropp.

thank you for answering me!

jyb

3 hours is a *lot* to wait without any food in the morning, in my opinion.

OP
T

Thomas

jyb said:
3 hours is a *lot* to wait without any food in the morning, in my opinion.
No, no. what I meant was I got a reaction after 3 hours.
cheers
Thomas