Estrogen Blocking

boris

-
From the article:
"Testosterone MUST be converted into the pleiotropic hormone estradiol “E2” (via the aromatase enzyme) to manifest its numerous therapeutic benefits to biological systems."
"As I’ll discuss later on in this blog post, estrogen is essential for bone strength, heart health, and a wide variety of important biological functions."
-

Aging, estrogen, and progesterone
"In the 1970s, the claims about estrogen curing osteoporosis apparently had been debunked. At the time, that appeared to be the last of the major claims for the therapeutic properties of estrogen. Studies in dogs were starting to show that estrogen was an important cause of degenerative bone disease, as well as kidney disease, liver disease, thyroid disease, etc. Hormones used in contraceptives were producing cancer in dogs, as well as many other diseases, so dog research was widely abandoned by the drug industry/FDA, in favor of animals that were less sensitive, or differently sensitive, to the hormones. The claims that the industry was making were contradicted by the dog research, so they sought new animal “models” that wouldn't so clearly contradict their claims.

A great advantage, for the drug industry, of using rats instead of dogs is that expensive, and often embarrassing, long-term experiments aren't possible in such short-lived animals. Rats die when their tissues still appear to be relatively young. Although excess prolactin (resulting from excess estrogen) in humans is an important cause of osteoporosis, in rats at a certain age and on a certain diet, hyperprolactinemia can stimulate bone growth. [Piyabhan, et al., 2000, Yeh, et al., 1996] This trait of rats could be very advantageous to the estrogen industry."
"In the last few years, one of the most common tricks of estrogen promotion is to argue that estrogen protects against heart disease and Alzheimer's disease because it relaxes blood vessels, by increasing the formation of nitric oxide. It does generally increase the formation of nitric oxide, but nitric oxide is a toxic free radical that plays a major role in degenerative diseases. And the inappropriate relaxation of blood vessels, coupled with increased clottability of the blood, is a major cause of pulmonary embolisms and venous disorders."

OP
B

b555

I cant imagine the damage i have done to myself by using AI..
Why would you want to disrupt this with an ai
“In conclusion, although estradiol is best recognized as sex hormone that regulates the development and function of reproductive hormone across the entire mammalian species, ever-growing evidence demonstrates its multi-faceted nature in exerting its role in non-reproductive organs and systems under normal as well as pathological conditions. It will be exciting to see what other functions estradiol may play in local tissues and from where the hormone is supplied to those sites.”
Extra-gonadal sites of estrogen biosynthesis and function

GutFeeling

I cant imagine the damage i have done to myself by using AI..
Why would you want to disrupt this with an ai
“In conclusion, although estradiol is best recognized as sex hormone that regulates the development and function of reproductive hormone across the entire mammalian species, ever-growing evidence demonstrates its multi-faceted nature in exerting its role in non-reproductive organs and systems under normal as well as pathological conditions. It will be exciting to see what other functions estradiol may play in local tissues and from where the hormone is supplied to those sites.”
Extra-gonadal sites of estrogen biosynthesis and function
?
The studies on adolescent boys don't show nothing bad, even though they usually use letrozole.
Some of them even find increased bone density.

Inhibition of Estrogen Biosynthesis With a Potent Aromatase Inhibitor Increases Predicted Adult Height in Boys With Idiopathic Short Stature: A Randomized Controlled Trial - PubMed
The boys were treated with the aromatase inhibitor letrozole (Lz; 2.5 mg/d) or Pl for 2 yr.

PAH increased by 5.9 cm (P < 0.0001), and height SD score for bone age increased by 0.7 SD score (P < 0.0001) in the Lz-treated boys, whereas no changes occurred in the respective measures in Pl-treated boys. Areal bone mineral density of the lumbar spine and femoral neck, assessed by dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry, increased in a similar fashion in both groups during the treatment, whereas bone mineral apparent density increased only in those taking Lz (median increase, 4.3%; P = 0.009).

LeeLemonoil

So @b555, you poisoned yourself with AI abuse (surely because of believing reducing E2 as much as possible is a cheat-shortcut to „health“ or, even more deluded, super-maleness.
And once that ended in Desaster you turn to the other extreme and now think E2 is an all-around panacea?

It’s wrong. E2 is a physiological, endogenous substance with homeostatic she sometimes positive-hormetic functions.
Blocking it entirely is dangerous, but overstating the small hormetic corridor in which it exerts positive effects and to deduce from there it is universally good, always and anywhere is delude, reductionist and very wrong.

meatbag

it's because they're using SARMs and those shitty AI chemicals lol

OP
B

b555

So @b555, you poisoned yourself with AI abuse (surely because of believing reducing E2 as much as possible is a cheat-shortcut to „health“ or, even more deluded, super-maleness.
And once that ended in Desaster you turn to the other extreme and now think E2 is an all-around panacea?

It’s wrong. E2 is a physiological, endogenous substance with homeostatic she sometimes positive-hormetic functions.
Blocking it entirely is dangerous, but overstating the small hormetic corridor in which it exerts positive effects and to deduce from there it is universally good, always and anywhere is delude, reductionist and very wrong.

No, i know let the natural conversion take place. I only used small amounts of ai,I never abused an ai and i never stated e2 is panacea..,

Last edited:
OP
B

b555

Did you do anything to help raise/balance your E2?
No, just let the natural conversion of testosterone into estradiol take place.
My e2 is 3x over range now

JKX

Its probably because the AI has given your liver a bit of a hard time. I'd be interested to know what your liver enzymes are right now. Anything that improves liver function should probably be helpful...taurine, aspirin, vit E...and a few months of not stressing your liver out too much.

OP
B

b555

[
Its probably because the AI has given your liver a bit of a hard time. I'd be interested to know what your liver enzymes are right now. Anything that improves liver function should probably be helpful...taurine, aspirin, vit E...and a few months of not stressing your liver out too much.

All my blood work is excellent.

OP
B

b555

Curious, which ai did you use? Have you noticed any feminizing effects with estrogen levels that high?

I used anastrozole and exemestane before. My libido was initially better on aI, then seemed to drop off. Things originally got worse after my e2 got high, but when things stabilized i was much better overall, higher energy, libido

JKX

[

All my blood work is excellent.
I didnt suggest it wasnt!:angelic:

You said you felt crappy on the AI and much better off it... I think that's more than likley from the burden it would put on your liver.

I used anastrozole and exemestane before. My libido was initially better on aI, then seemed to drop off. Things originally got worse after my e2 got high, but when things stabilized i was much better overall, higher energy, libido
I see. Have you noticed any increase in water retention with higher estrogen? I tried exemestane in various doses over the span of a couple of months for the supposed testosterone boosting effects. It seemed to increase subcutaneous lower abdominal fat and also lowered my energy levels after a few days. Did you experience this as well?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals